VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so disgusted, I think I have to go to bed.

Night all.

Same.

If anyone IS lurking here CB or The pastor or any Hadsell folks/friends, the best thing to do right now IMO are searches (if allowed by NPD), press conferences, TV interviews that focus on AJ. And give honest answers. Stop hiding. Plea for AJs return then get those news organizations to tweet your stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, that was wishful thinking. I'm an idiot. It's tough to swallow the idea that Wes did something. Easier to deny, but bottom line Anjelica is missing and all the evidence says bad..

Hi Zach. :)

Just *hugs* from me...I've been quiet here recently, mainly because the things I think are not things I want you to read. I hope you're as well as can be expected.

Two four one comes from the Harringtons. When Morgan was still alive, her and her parents would text or use their hands to say "I love you 2 much, 4 ever and 1 (once more). I have no idea if this relates to AJs ribbons; the family have picked it up in their quest to be professional missing persons advocates.

AJ doesn't even get her own logo. They had to steal Morgan's. And after all these weeks, she ignored CB. Until CB exposed her money making scam on twitter. Prior to today, she hadn't posted or tweeted anything in like 4 days. Unreal.

Same.

If anyone IS lurking here CB or The pastor or any Hadsell folks/friends, the best thing to do right now IMO are searches (if allowed by NPD), press conferences, TV interviews that focus on AJ. And give honest answers. Stop hiding. Plea for AJs return then get those news organizations to tweet your stuff.

This is very constructive advice! Stop the nonsense and start talking about AJ.

God, AJ, I sincerely hope you ran like hell and got yourself out of this craziness. If you're out there, please contact Zach or your sisters, please. We all love you so much. This is the best I could hope for tonight, that you just couldn't take the chaos anymore . We love you, AJ .

It's just words.
No action.
Feel sorry for us, give us money.

Gross.
Where is AJ? I refuse to call her Hadsell.

thank you. anything but hadsell

Not trying to bash the name - just don't think he deserves to give her his name after just knowing her since she's 14..

Same.

Can we get a tweet out on this comment! [emoji1][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG what is up with all the fundraising? They arent even organizing any searches! I can understand if they were but come on ughhhhh. IMO the only tweeter out there that seems wrecked by this is her friend.

New article

"Missing Virginia teen's relatives hit out at cops for 'doing nothing' to help bring her home

Anjelica 'AJ' Hadsell, 18, has been missing since March 2, when she was home in Norfolk while on spring break from Longwood University

Her stepgrandmother says police aren't doing enough to find AJ and that her son was unjustly arrested while pursuing his own investigation

AJ's stepdad Wesley Hadsell has been in jail since two weeks after AJ vanished for breaking into a home he says is connected to the crime

Mr. Hadsell is awaiting a hearing on four charges of obstructing justice, a charge of possessing ammunition after a felony and breaking and entering"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cops-doing-help-bring-home.html#ixzz3WVCOyuak
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

thank you. anything but hadsell
Zach, as another father, you are experiencing my worst fear. Despite anything you did or didn't do, or wished you did or didn't do in the past, what's important is how you handle what's going on right now. Your strength and consistency are inspirational to me, and I can only hope that when faced with a dire situation such as this that I can find the courage to face it like you are. Head up, keep pushing through. You are the role model in this situation. Thank you!

OMG what is up with all the fundraising? They arent even organizing any searches! I can understand if they were but come on ughhhhh. IMO the only tweeter out there that seems wrecked by this is her friend.

Hopefully not a friend who is attacking people on SM with gross comments...

Hi Zach. :)

Just *hugs* from me...I've been quiet here recently, mainly because the things I think are not things I want you to read. I hope you're as well as can be expected.

Believe me, I've thought probably worse stuff than most people here. Let the ideas flow. I have searched swamps and woods and roads and everything. I know what I might find. But I search because this needs to be over and the truth is more valuable than my feelings.

time for me to start counting my blessings - I used to count sheep! Praying for AJ ---Night all.

No. I disagree. People have questioned her actions, but NO ONE here has been unduly hard on her. If there has been one person the forum has been unduly hard on, it's been WH. There are reasons, but he too has not been proven to be "involved" other than screwing with the investigation. Why aren't your sticking up for him, he's a "victim" too!

This is also a forum where people come to exchange ideas, go over scenarios, share theories, and try to think through possible situations. While she isn't in jail, her behavior is suspect as compared to the vast experience other members of this forum have with missing persons. Her daughter is still missing, and until a suspect is named, anyone acting suspiciously is a suspect whether LE names them or not.

If WH can be part of darn near every scenario without being a POI, then JH can be involved in some way too.

In my mind I feel there is a big difference between what WH has done and making a comparison of him being just as much a "victim" as JH. IMO it seems that LE have placed him in a completely different category from JH. He has interfered in this investigation in such a public way. Always in front of the camera, always finding evidence and apparently planting evidence. Lying, lying, and lying.

The same really can't be said regarding JH. She has remained relatively quiet except for the outburst she had with the news crew at her house. I just can't judge her so harshly for that. I don't want my personal opinion of her choice in a husband to cloud my judgement of her. She may be co-operating extensively with LE, this is info we just aren't privy to. We don't know what she is truly going through every minute of everyday. Until LE makes a move against her or names her as a POI, I will consider her a victim.

No disrespect meant towards you or others that may agree with you.

Imo, JH potentially put her family in danger by marrying a felon. I hate that adults with children do that, bring another adult into the home, with children, who have criminal backgrounds. There is really no,excuse for not knowing anymore, Imo. We don't know if he harmed AJ...but the danger of him doing something criminal was always there. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1