VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man oh man those #BringAJhome tweets are getting rough. It's hard to support a family much less a missing person social media campaign when they act that way. I would say what a joke but this poor girl is missing. I really hope that somehow a bigger organization can get involved in this and be a real advocate for her because the #BringAJhome hashtag is becoming a hazard to her.

It's just words.
No action.
Feel sorry for us, give us money.

Gross.
Where is AJ? I refuse to call her Hadsell.

Tweet tweet. #bringajhome has lots of activity as well.

I noticed that Wavy has 85 retweets on the AJ flyer someone on here made for Zach. It's the best looking poster they have and not one member of the clan retweeted or reposted it.

Edit: Nevermind they reposted it a few mins ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other person tweeted this at the "critical of WH lady"....

"@****** b**** ill *advertiser censored** you up . I will find you and make you become missing . Don't comment on my s*** if your not gonna be positive"

Tasteless, and probably illegal.

Not sure if I'm supposed to copy/paste and post that, but it's a bit disturbing to say the least. I'm not sure who the guy tweeting that is, but he's been communicating with the family via twitter, and posting the #BringAJhome hashtag.

So who's going to be the first to leave him a comment about how disgusting this is?!

Actually, I was...but it was deleted not 5 minutes after I posted it.

If these people cared one tenth for AJ as much as they care about appearances, we might not even be having this discussion right now, IMO.

Man on man those #BringAJhome tweets are getting rough. It's hard to support a family much less a missing person social media campaign when they act that way. I would say what a joke but this poor girl is missing. I really hope that somehow a bigger organization can get involved in this and be a real advocate for her because the #BringAJhome hashtag is becoming a hazard to her.

That stuff is incredible!! It's crude, it's vulgar, and it's certainly unproductive! It's the same attitude JH displayed when the media tried to help at her house. "Hey, why aren't you guys doing something?" Rather than saying something like "We're working with LE, thanks for your interest," instead it's "You need to xxxx on my xxxxx" (insert vulgar actions with body parts). Well, at least now we know that kind of reaction is not only acceptable but also routine in the family.

I'm thinking the bursts of tweets and fb posts are for two reasons: Trying to get the topic to "trend" and covering up the bad things that CB has been saying. Especially since she seems to be very on the ball about the new FB and GF page.

Respectfully snipped and BBM
Thank you for saying this aloud. We really do not know what she is up to and she may very well be doing her own work to find her daughter. She needs to stay strong for the other children in the home too, let's not forget that. Maybe if she lets herself bend, she'll break. We do not actually know her.

You all never had a loud obnoxious fight with your own mother while you were growing up? How about those of you with adult daughters, you going to sit there and pretend you've never had a meeting of the minds, or slammed down the hand of God in your own home?

She is the missing girl's mom, and unless she is proven to be involved, everyone here has been unduly hard in her. We all protect ourselves while in survival mode in different ways. She has her own way and it's truly mean and unfeeling to be so shiitty about how she handles her business. She is a victim in this until proven otherwise.

No. I disagree. People have questioned her actions, but NO ONE here has been unduly hard on her. If there has been one person the forum has been unduly hard on, it's been WH. There are reasons, but he too has not been proven to be "involved" other than screwing with the investigation. Why aren't your sticking up for him, he's a "victim" too!

This is also a forum where people come to exchange ideas, go over scenarios, share theories, and try to think through possible situations. While she isn't in jail, her behavior is suspect as compared to the vast experience other members of this forum have with missing persons. Her daughter is still missing, and until a suspect is named, anyone acting suspiciously is a suspect whether LE names them or not.

If WH can be part of darn near every scenario without being a POI, then JH can be involved in some way too.

Respectfully snipped and BBM
Thank you for saying this aloud. We really do not know what she is up to and she may very well be doing her own work to find her daughter. She needs to stay strong for the other children in the home too, let's not forget that. Maybe if she lets herself bend, she'll break. We do not actually know her.

You all never had a loud obnoxious fight with your own mother while you were growing up? How about those of you with adult daughters, you going to sit there and pretend you've never had a meeting of the minds, or slammed down the hand of God in your own home? Doesn't typically end in murder.

She is the missing girl's mom, and unless she is proven to be involved, everyone here has been unduly hard in her. We all protect ourselves while in survival mode in different ways. She has her own way and it's truly mean and unfeeling to be so shiitty about how she handles her business. She is a victim in this until proven otherwise.

Thank you for saying this. I am trying (not always successfully) to not be critical of her. I don't know what her frame of mind is. I don't know what she is going through. And, as you pointed out, we don't know what she might be doing.

There are several family and friends who are actively being detrimental. I hope they have a "come to Jesus" moment to see the true effects of their behavior.

I'm thinking the bursts of tweets and fb posts are for two reasons: Trying to get the topic to "trend" and covering up the bad things that CB has been saying. Especially since she seems to be very on the ball about the new FB and GF page.

I think CB is lurking here too. Days ago she tweeted about the animal maiming warrant a few minutes after I posted about here. Could be coincidence, but I think not.

The other person tweeted this at the "critical of WH lady"....

"@****** b**** ill *advertiser censored** you up . I will find you and make you become missing . Don't comment on my s*** if your not gonna be positive"

Tasteless, and probably illegal.

Not sure if I'm supposed to copy/paste and post that, but it's a bit disturbing to say the least. I'm not sure who the guy tweeting that is, but he's been communicating with the family via twitter, and posting the #BringAJhome hashtag.

They are a disgusting bunch of fools. Their twitter campaign lasted what 1 hour and did nothing but show their true colors. I don't see how this helped AJ.
Maybe this was a drill to show the public how SMMPAS will work so they can drum up some donations. :facepalm:
:moo:

Lord no! Someone is posting for him. Probably his sistermother or Jen.

It truly boggles my mind if it is JH. I mean, they were split up when AJ disappeared, he's obviously lied on several occasions about AJ's disappearance, she even confirms to msm that he drove the white plumbing truck that neighbors saw out by the pond in IOW ...and yet...stand by your man? Either she's as dumb as a box of rocks, or she's guilty of something. Sorry, that's just the only way I can explain the crap she's doing.

ETA: Of course, it could very well BE his sistermother or whatever she is, and JH is just being quiet about everything because she's working with LE. Who can say? (It is Easter.)

It's not Jennifer.

Incredible. The push is on, after how many weeks, to make #BringAjHome a trending topic on Twitter. Wonder what's prompted the sudden outburst? Actions like these are usually a reaction to guilt vice coming from sincerity. I'm also wondering if the clan is condoning the SM presence from relatives and friends---on the one hand it's "Bring AJ Home" but if you look just a little deeper at the conversations it's anything but "Bring AJ Home."

I hope AJ ran from this. I hope she realized at college that life doesn't have to revolve around this ugliness. I hope she checks in to a police station somewhere out of state and says she's alright, and I hope she stays as far away from this as she can. That's my wish at this point.

I think CB is lurking here too. Days ago she tweeted about the animal maiming warrant a few minutes after I posted about here. Could be coincidence, but I think not.
I am sure you are correct. I have seen this happening, too. I have also noticed that during peak hours, there are at least as many guests as there are registered users. That is not surprising, I guess. Many are hungry for info, since we are not being given info elsewhere. I get an uncomfortable feeling in my gut knowing that those actually involved in the case are reading here.

I have seen a "Bring AJ Home" ribbon that has a pattern of pink dots on it, in three rows:

(but centered, not flush left)

Does this symbol have a meaning?

Two four one comes from the Harringtons. When Morgan was still alive, her and her parents would text or use their hands to say "I love you 2 much, 4 ever and 1 (once more). I have no idea if this relates to AJs ribbons; the family have picked it up in their quest to be professional missing persons advocates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member