VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you agreeing with my statement that Websleuth should be a High school curriculum or not?
Yes, well perhaps not called a WS course, but there is agreat need for kids to be aware, in general, of digital citizenship, digital danger, and how one can use critical thinking skills and online tools to solve problems, etc.... Among many other things, WS also shows the power of online collaboration and collectively working towards one goal.

I hope it's okay to post this, but if not, mods please remove:

There is a BRAND NEW missing persons organization looking for volunteers to help create a simulated abduction video. https://www.facebook.com/SMMPASS/ph...2194203973612/365378676988498/?type=1&theater

Thanks for posting that. I found it yesterday and then the links stopped working this AM. Now it is back and I was trying to think of a kosher way to post this. It totally creeps me out! I think this is where the majority of the $50K is intended to go...but then the video is supposed to be used for a kickstarter...for what?

Thanks for posting that. I found it yesterday and then the links stopped working this AM. Now it is back and I was trying to think of a kosher way to post this. It totally creeps me out! I think this is where the majority of the $50K is intended to go...but then the video is supposed to be used for a kickstarter...for what?

Yeah, I know. Not recommended reading after you've just ate dinner! :puke:

Wesley isn't missing. His picture doesn't need to be shared. There is no need for a Facebook group about him. What is important is HIS MISSING STEPDAUGHTER. Seems like this family keeps forgetting.

They're keeping the focus on AJ by.....supporting WH!!!

:facepalm:

Dexter, I am all for it. Maybe call it a "Staying Alive" course (for both sexes, of course). After very young sexual abuse, I became skeptical of everyone. I only read true crime with all the books that includes and I think it helped me, especially Ann Rule. I remember times when I was naïve in certain situations, but also most of the time, I had my radar up. I would have gotten more out of that than some classes we were forced to take. I think that's sweet of you to say, actually.

Happyshoes: Iam sorry for the abuse you endured that was mentioned in your post. I'm glad to see that you know that you are now amongst friends here. We all have a past situation/s that has been very devastating to us. Or atleast I know that I do. But it's good to see that our past is not stopping us since ;We still have a future. So congrats for having the strength to keep on keeping on. I salute and Much oblige.

Wesley isn't missing. His picture doesn't need to be shared. There is no need for a Facebook group about him. What is important is HIS MISSING STEPDAUGHTER. Seems like this family keeps forgetting.

And you guys know what's coming- a matching "funding" site for the new Facebook group.

I have seen a "Bring AJ Home" ribbon that has a pattern of pink dots on it, in three rows:

(but centered, not flush left)

Does this symbol have a meaning?

Every time I see 2-4-1 I think of Help Save the Next Girl and the Harrington's “I Love You 2 Much, 4 Ever, and 1 Once More”
But I don't really know why that would be on their ribbons.

Boy "Wesley Hadsell" ....rather the person who has has his password... has been busy adding people to his group. Seeing those numbers go up make my skin crawl.

I understand the language on the funding page, but only because that's part of what I do in real life. What he's talking about doing is geotargeting facebook users in the area that the person is missing. It is done through Facebook ads. Thing is, if I had a family member missing, there is no way on this green earth that I would put it in their hands. They are a bunch of clowns. I'll do my own facebook ads, thank you very much, and I guarantee I'll get better results. And better yet? It won't cost me anywhere NEAR 50K to get it done.

They are like that person who reads one article on a subject and thinks they are an expert. GAH!
Nixle sends a text right to your phone, for any and every zip code you desire.
http://www.nixle.com

So now Mama Hadsell gets a media interview. I'm wondering why that is? The only conclusion I can come up with is that JH was busy. At least Mama Hadsell is doing her best to keep AJ in the media. Without some sort of interview from the family, would they have done a story at all?

And that's the nicest thing I can say about the whole GMA thing. It is Easter after all.

To tell you the truth. Mother and teen daughter arguments do happen. BUT. Come on. Where are the Pleas. Why not crap on WH for the lies. Does JH know something?

27 guests.
Please sign up for AJ.
Maybe we can collectively pray for an Easter miracle.

IMO the new social media alert system looks like it could benefit from the skills of the people that are backing the project. For example, my family member is missing, let me use my programming/database skills and photography skills to help you create this whole database social media project and help you find other missing people while I'm supposed to be looking for my family member. You can pay me for my work using your request for funding from the public. I think I will help you start a business and make a gain off of my missing family member.

They're keeping the focus on AJ by.....supporting WH!!!

:facepalm:

"A beast does not know that he is a beast, and the nearer a man gets to being a beast, the less he knows it."

George MacDonald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members