VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is incredibly frightening and extremely frustrating when a loved one who is an adult goes missing, is believed to be in danger, and LE makes you wait to file an official report. I understand why LE handles it this way…but that delay is excruciating for family and friends. I believe that is what sparked the idea for this project in the beginning. If the mission has been perverted and exploited since then, that is very unfortunate.

MOO

Had they been in touch with LE prior to their report? She was last seen at 7 am. By 7 am the next morning had they been in touch with LE?

Oh, wow. I do some work like that (TV/film extra)...if I lived closer, I'd volunteer just to get a better sense of these people.

So who's going to be the first to leave him a comment about how disgusting this is?!

I am trying so hard to keep up but this is very confusing. Sounds like a soap opera...except we have an 18 year old missing.....Praying for AJ

It is incredibly frightening and extremely frustrating when a loved one who is an adult goes missing, is believed to be in danger, and LE makes you wait to file an official report. I understand why LE handles it this way…but that delay is excruciating for family and friends. I believe that is what sparked the idea for this project in the beginning. If the mission has been perverted and exploited since then, that is very unfortunate.

MOO

With all due respect to your admirable attempt to give benefit of the doubt, this individual supports such ministries as Creflo Dollar. One of the most notorious 'Christian' scammers in the last 40 years of televangelism.

moo.

If Im not mistaken he was invited to join by the creator of the site.

Correct me if Im wrong but thats automatic, depending on your FB settings, is it not?

He might not even be aware of this yet.

If he is, thats a serious breach of journalistic integrity (not that counts for much these days) IMO.

I wouldn't be invited....first time I opened my mouth I'd be banned!

All I know is I would be pissssd off if my ex's friend used my missing child to advocate to raise 50k for something that has already been done which is not helping find my child at all.

Let the pastor know how you really feel....leave him a msg...

Had they been in touch with LE prior to their report? She was last seen at 7 am. By 7 am the next morning had they been in touch with LE?
I believe they alerted authorities before Tuesday night if that's what you mean, based on the time the report was filed. They traditionally don't filethe report until after a waiting period. I would think police were alerted at some point during the day on Tuesday and the report officially taken Tuesday night.

MOO

If I were an investigating journalist covering this story, I would want to be in on that group.

Maybe not with my primary FB account, but you bet I would be watching.

The concept behind the fund is absolutely flawed from every angle, but that has been stated thoroughly already so i have nothing to add. :boing:

Back to :lookingitup:

Well to all the Wes supporters; Let's remind them of this:

1)I was at work- But my boss reamed me out for taking a extra long break

2)LE found her jacket at some guys house-But that was after I broke in and beat the dog

3)Yes they did find my amo - But the gun will never be found

4)Nancy we last seen her that morning - But I did meet up with her at noon to give her money

5)She never ask me for money- But I didnt ask her what she needed the money for

6)Oh we barely speak - But we did stare at each other for a half hour

7)I took her the truck - But i left the key in the mailbox- Btw: Only the ignition key. I forgot to say that I'm not allowed in the house

8)I didnt see her too much on her break- But i think she was trying to get her bf a gopro

9)I dont know the clothing she had on - But these clothes that were found was hers

10)We last seen her in the morning - But I only told nancy grace that; so its okay to back track and come clean after the jig is up.

11)I dont understand why LE thinks I'm lying - But I did lie to several major people and news media

12)Her piece of credit card was found when i was at work - But my brother was on the scene to take pics before LE

13)The police aren't saying anything - But they accused me for 15 hours during the interogation.

Brilliant! Quoting your post for guests and new readers...

So much support going on for WH and the new scam-venture. Repercussions forthcoming to the media. All that's missing is "I'll get you and your little dog too." Oh, wait!

Hadsell family and friends, can we see some support for AJ?

Sorry Pootie I am using my phone. If no one else can link I will do when I am home.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks. In the meantime, can someone else post the link, or tell me how to go about finding the "Support WH" page?

Thanks. In the meantime, can someone else post the link, or tell me how to go about finding the "Support WH" page?
Possibly do a FB search for support with his name. I can't link right now but this is how I found it.

With all due respect to your admirable attempt to give benefit of the doubt, this individual supports such ministries as Creflo Dollar. One of the most notorious 'Christian' scammers in the last 40 years of televangelism.

moo.
I cared a lot less about giving the benefit of the doubt than I did in relating what people go through when a loved one is missing. I have firsthand experience. I also have a lot of LE to thank for bringing resolution to the situation my family and I endured. But that waiting period is horrible. My heart races just remembering.

It would be easy to exploit people's feelings on this issue. That's why it is very sad to me.

Sorry I'm behind but he only has joint custody of his girls with JH not AJ. Wes legally adopted AJ.

After I typed and walked away I realized it didn't matter anyway. AJ is an adult, no one has custody of her :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel