VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to mention that the "support WH" page says everyone can have their own opinions but all bashing will be deleted. Also that she has the "right" to block anyone for bashing other people's opinions..

contradictory much????

:sweep:

I'll say it again... profiteering. That's all this is.

moo.

Its a damned sight less than that. Its profiteering off of someones else's pain, terror and anguish. The lowest form of profiteering, right below grave robbers and ambulance chasers IMO.

Well since the pastor is reading here, maybe he can explain how his "brilliant" alert system will work. No, wait, we don't care... we just want AJ HOME.

Uh oh...people got banned from the "grassroots" site. :floorlaugh:

Joe Fisher is clever. :)

Yes. I can see him trying to piggyback his way to become a Pulitzer Prize Winner. Ole Joe is going to be running the New York Times By the time he finishes milking these people. Lol . Dont let ole Joe fool you. He's about to be the next Geraldo Rivera or something; he may be looking to take over Phil Donahues old spot. Lol

"This page is where family, friends and authorities can go to place a nationwide Missing Persons social media alert for their loved one after 4 hours."

No LE agency is going to post a possible Missing Persons bulletin after just 4 hours unless someone is suffering from Alzheimers, or is otherwise mentally impaired.

To do so would be the height of idiocy....not to mention a waste of resources and manpower. There would be too many false alarms.

Seems to me they want to expand the social media Amber alert system where it automatically sends actual notifications/alerts to facebook accounts (maybe other social media sites too, fb is all I have) in the area where the incident occurred. But IMO it would need to be whoever implemented the Amber alert system to expand that program. Seems wasteful to have a whole new program set up for missing adults when the current one could be expanded with way fewer resources. Not that it's not a good idea, it's just not the time or the avenue to achieve that. MOO.

ETA: I may be completely wrong. The language on the funding page was very difficult for me to read (and I read court opinions from the 1800s every day, so that's saying something).
There is such a thing. Amber Alerts now go straight to every FB account.

There are other programs like Nixle already established in cooperation with LE. These sorts of programs require programmers and exclusive code. There are a few, and they are complex and complicated. And they don't become successful on the whim of a preacher and his jailbird friends.

No worries. Once it reveals little interest in it, and it starts getting hard, they'll abandon it completely. But don't expect your money back. hahaha That has scam written all over it.

Well ince the pastor is reading here, maybe he can explain how his "brilliant" alert system will work. No, wait, we don't care... we just want AJ HOME.

Wait, the prison pastor is among us?

:devil:

:rolling:

Well since the pastor is reading here, maybe he can explain how his "brilliant" alert system will work. No, wait, we don't care... we just want AJ HOME.

This brilliant alert system... yeah, and operated by who exactly, with what kind of experience in such matters? The kind of experience that a mere 50 grand will buy?

Oh... sure, let me rush right off and donate now (when I could be donating and/or supporting established systems already in place that are quite effective and don't beg for my money).

4 Free Speech provided a link to the live broadcast of the Columbia Journalism Review of the RR rape story.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nks-**NO-DISCUSSION**&p=11658859#post11658859

http://www.journalism.columbia.edu/page/1070-j-school-live/920

Truth, which is so up in the air in AJ's case, is not easy as it looks to come by.

Thank you HG! There is alot of media around the UVA Rolling Stone article, the Columbia study tonight and you can see the direction it's going... several media links out there now waiting for the live feed and the results.

It really should have it's own thread. :)

Right now he and DH are the only males who are members of the new Support WH page. But then there are a number of women....

From some very far away places. :floorlaugh:

(Oh man, not funny, I know...but if I don't laugh, I'll freakin' cry.)

Right now he and DH are the only males who are members of the new Support WH page. But then there are a number of women....

Everyone who is now a member has been added by the creator of the page. I wonder how many will end up leaving of their own accord?

Well actually that is the best way to see if JH and others are truly supporting him even though his stories are outlandish . Jmo.

Sorry, I had to do a few necessary things. This case has me totally obsessed and it's hard for me to pull myself away from the computer. lol I think the media is playing to the H family. I'm sure most of them know what we know, and a whole lot more! but they're going to play dumb to keep them talking. I know LE doesn't share a lot with victim's families anyway, but I think they're blatantly ignoring this one to unnerve them. We saw how frustrated W was to be ignored; it was driving him nuts that they wouldn't return his calls. How can they throw shade on Texty Kid if LE won't even answer their calls? What exactly does LE know? It would be hard on anyone, but especially maddening to those who feel the need to be in control. So they're getting antsier and antsier and LE is probably kicked back chuckling.And every time they talk to the media, LE does a collective high five. The new websites? I'm sure LE is watching them. Closely. Be grateful they are arming the DA's office with a ton of ammo for later. I think W will be charged with M1, but I don't think he's going anywhere soon, anyway. Think Misty Croslin. She got 25 yrs for dealing, even though they weren't able to charge her for Haleigh's death. People like these will always have supporters. There are too many disenfranchised people out there. But AJ has the good people on her side, and they will be the ones seeking justice for her. It's obvious her family wont. End rant.

Honestly, all this distracting crap just infuriates me.

HELLO? Anjelica is missing under highly suspicious circumstances? How about the Hadsell family just shut up, get over themselves and provide everything they know to LE to help find her instead of creating bogus "support my lying coke-head ex-felon brother" sites, scam-tastic fundraising sites, and acting like this is some creepy episode of Jerry Springer?

IF THIS is what Anjelica lived with while she was at home, I'd be the first one to advise her to cut ties with such toxic, self-serving people. THIS IS JUST BEYOND CREEPY! Not to mention, her little sisters are still living in this world. Oh God help those girls and protect them from this garbage.

Jennifer, WAKE UP. Get these people out of your house and your life and please put AJ first. Your her mother, for crying out loud.

I feel like throwing up. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member