VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's okay to post this, but if not, mods please remove:

There is a BRAND NEW missing persons organization looking for volunteers to help create a simulated abduction video. https://www.facebook.com/SMMPASS/ph...2194203973612/365378676988498/?type=1&theater

When is someone going to speak for AJ. The actions of this family are so hard understand and their behavior gets more bizarre everyday.
Someone needs to ditch the teen boys and the prison minister and get AJ's story in the media as much as possible and not just locally.
Be the voice for AJ, show some concern, appeal to the public and the media for help. Seems like the only time we hear about AJ is when something happens.
WH arrested, Mom screaming at media and threatening them. A memorial balloon release. Where are the public pleas from the family to keep looking for AJ?

:moo:

Just for my own clarification;
The plan is to have volunteers do a 'real time' mock abduction, film it, and make a 90 sec promotional campaign, to show how their SMMPSS alert system can roll out...right?

Is there more to the 'alert' system than twitter and FB?

Seems to me they want to expand the social media Amber alert system where it automatically sends actual notifications/alerts to facebook accounts (maybe other social media sites too, fb is all I have) in the area where the incident occurred. But IMO it would need to be whoever implemented the Amber alert system to expand that program. Seems wasteful to have a whole new program set up for missing adults when the current one could be expanded with way fewer resources. Not that it's not a good idea, it's just not the time or the avenue to achieve that. MOO.

ETA: I may be completely wrong. The language on the funding page was very difficult for me to read (and I read court opinions from the 1800s every day, so that's saying something).

First time poster, long time lurker on this thread. I think you guys are amazing for being able to keep up with all this information and finding new ways of looking at things. I live in the area and work as a dispatcher for one of the agencies involved so this has been an obsession of mine for awhile.

Two things I just noticed, I can no longer access the FB page of the "organization" that they are starting. And Pastor T-Mobile has either deleted or hidden everything on his page from 2012 until now. Has anyone looked at that angle since he seems to have put himself in the middle of everything?

You betcha. We are not allowed to sleuth the good Pastor on forum...but, well...off forum, we are free agents, so to speak. :)

Just jumping off your post. How many organizations for the missing were founded by parents of missing children, one month into looking for their child? I follow a lot of cases but have never seen this. Just wondering if this is something common or another one of "their" things?

Try March 14th(less than 2 weeks) was when the smmpas FaceBook page was created.:cry::

L

There is a BRAND NEW missing persons organization looking for volunteers to help create a simulated abduction video. https://www.facebook.com/SMMPASS/ph...2194203973612/365378676988498/?type=1&theater

And, they are ALSO going to start a Kickstarter to fund the video???? I missed that earlier. And they will contact "local delegates and senators" ... [slaps forhead] Yesterday, when I first read it, I thought it had to be fake. I've felt that many times throughout the past few weeks. But sadly, no.

There is now is "support WH" Facebook page started by His sister an hour ago

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

lmao Well, I think this will be a great source of amusement for us here.

Let's just put the focus on everyone and everything except AJ. Thoroughly disgusted.

Zach...please consider again trying to get full custody of your girls.
Start a fund...I will contribute.

:gaah:

When is someone going to speak for AJ. The actions of this family are so hard understand and their behavior gets more bizarre everyday.
Someone needs to ditch the teen boys and the prison minister and get AJ's story in the media as much as possible and not just locally.
Be the voice for AJ, show some concern, appeal to the public and the media for help. Seems like the only time we hear about AJ is when something happens.
WH arrested, Mom screaming at media and threatening them. A memorial balloon release. Where are the public pleas from the family to keep looking for AJ?

:moo:

Thanks wasn't enough, this needs to be repeated over and over and over. Maybe she'll get the message??

Seems to me they want to expand the social media Amber alert system where it automatically sends actual notifications/alerts to facebook accounts (maybe other social media sites too, fb is all I have) in the area where the incident occurred. But IMO it would need to be whoever implemented the Amber alert system to expand that program. Seems wasteful to have a whole new program set up for missing adults when the current one could be expanded with way fewer resources. Not that it's not a good idea, it's just not the time or the avenue to achieve that. MOO.

ETA: I may be completely wrong. The language on the funding page was very difficult for me to read (and I read court opinions from the 1800s every day, so that's saying something).

It looks more to me like someone thinks they're quite clever and wants the public to realize they're reinventing the wheel, at a mere 50 grand, of course. I smell scam all over this.

moo.

I think they realized that Kickstarter does not let you withdraw the money if your campaign doesn't meet its financial quota and time frame. And this is why they are doing Go fund me instead. Now with Kickstarter (which they did mention); Let's say your goal is to raise 50k by xyz. Now let's say when xyz comes around you only raised 45k. Well too bad. That money goes back to the people. They dont just hand over funds like Go fund me. You have to meet your goal. So this deters people from putting outrageous $ request out there.

I don't think they realize how difficult it would be to get FB to implement something like that. Do they really think their idea is orginal? I bet you that advocacy organizations have been trying to get some sort of mass-communication online thingy implemented since the Amber Alert and email started around the mid-90's. Only just recently did it start with cell phones alerting people with Amber Alerts, and how long have cell phones been around? It's a major uphill battle getting these major corporations to give attention to missing persons.

I don't think they realize how difficult it would be to get FB to implement something like that. Do they really think their idea is orginal? I bet you that advocacy organizations have been trying to get some sort of mass-communication online thingy implemented since the Amber Alert and email started around the mid-90's. Only just recently did it start with cell phones alerting people with Amber Alerts, and how long have cell phones been around? It's a major uphill battle getting these major corporations to give attention to missing persons.

I'll say it again... profiteering. That's all this is.

moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member