VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twisted. Yes, we are in bizzaro world. It's official. SMH

If they're looking for volunteers, I'll volunteer to be the coke-addicted ex-con stepfather trying to scuttle the investigation.

If they're looking for volunteers, I'll volunteer to be the coke-addicted ex-con stepfather trying to scuttle the investigation.

You'll have to wait on line. There are a few ahead of you!

Right now he and DH are the only males who are members of the new Support WH page. But then there are a number of women....

I don't see Joe listed as member on that page. His page shows he was invited. Did he decline you think?

Sounds good. I'll volunteer to be the deer-caught-in-the-headlights Mom, screaming for the media to "leave us alone!" ;)

That character seems to have the fewest lines, so I think I can probably learn the script by this evening.

Right now he and DH are the only males who are members of the new Support WH page. But then there are a number of women....

Well to all the Wes supporters; Let's remind them of this:

1)I was at work- But my boss reamed me out for taking a extra long break

2)LE found her jacket at some guys house-But that was after I broke in and beat the dog

3)Yes they did find my amo - But the gun will never be found

4)Nancy we last seen her that morning - But I did meet up with her at noon to give her money

5)She never ask me for money- But I didnt ask her what she needed the money for

6)Oh we barely speak - But we did stare at each other for a half hour

7)I took her the truck - But i left the key in the mailbox- Btw: Only the ignition key. I forgot to say that I'm not allowed in the house

8)I didnt see her too much on her break- But i think she was trying to get her bf a gopro

9)I dont know the clothing she had on - But these clothes that were found was hers

10)We last seen her in the morning - But I only told nancy grace that; so its okay to back track and come clean after the jig is up.

11)I dont understand why LE thinks I'm lying - But I did lie to several major people and news media

12)Her piece of credit card was found when i was at work - But my brother was on the scene to take pics before LE

13)The police aren't saying anything - But they accused me for 15 hours during the interogation.

The fact that he has joint custody (believe I read that somewhere, possibly from Zach?) should carry some weight though, right?

Sorry I'm behind but he only has joint custody of his girls with JH not AJ. Wes legally adopted AJ.

Honestly, all this distracting crap just infuriates me.

HELLO? Anjelica is missing under highly suspicious circumstances? How about the Hadsell family just shut up, get over themselves and provide everything they know to LE to help find her instead of creating bogus "support my lying coke-head ex-felon brother" sites, scam-tastic fundraising sites, and acting like this is some creepy episode of Jerry Springer?

IF THIS is what Anjelica lived with while she was at home, I'd be the first one to advise her to cut ties with such toxic, self-serving people. THIS IS JUST BEYOND CREEPY! Not to mention, her little sisters are still living in this world. Oh God help those girls and protect them from this garbage.

Jennifer, WAKE UP. Get these people out of your house and your life and please put AJ first. Your her mother, for crying out loud.

I feel like throwing up. :(

Pastor t-mobile, can you please pass this message along??

There is now is "support WH" Facebook page started by His sister an hour ago

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

.....and Joe Fisher of WAVY-TV is one of the members!!!???!? He conducted the interview with WH when he first went to jail. WTH!

TM finds it intriguing that people are so worried that he's helping the H family.

We aren't worried that he's helping them. (not sure what he's doing to help them with finding AJ.)
We're worried that they are being associated with him and this ridiculous organization that's asking for 50k, And that NO ONE is speaking for AJ!!!
It just looks bad and people don't like it! get a clue please.
:moo:

.....and Joe Fisher of WAVY-TV is one of the members!!!???!? He conducted the interview with WH when he first went to jail. WTH!

If Im not mistaken he was invited to join by the creator of the site.

Correct me if Im wrong but thats automatic, depending on your FB settings, is it not?

He might not even be aware of this yet.

If he is, thats a serious breach of journalistic integrity (not that counts for much these days) IMO.

It is incredibly frightening and extremely frustrating when a loved one who is an adult goes missing, is believed to be in danger, and LE makes you wait to file an official report. I understand why LE handles it this way…but that delay is excruciating for family and friends. I believe that is what sparked the idea for this project in the beginning. If the mission has been perverted and exploited since then, that is very unfortunate.

MOO

Just FYI, Joe was made aware of the facebookery and scamfundery pages by a concerned citizen. One that actually cares MORE about AJ's safety and welfare, than collecting cash from the public.

All I know is I would be pissssd off if my ex's friend used my missing child to advocate to raise 50k for something that has already been done which is not helping find my child at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho