VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome. [emoji1] Sorry does it show when newmembers join? If it does I didnt know. Sorry we missed you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No. You have to write in your 1st post that you are a new member if you want a welcome.

Brilliant! Quoting your post for guests and new readers...

So much support going on for WH and the new scam-venture. Repercussions forthcoming to the media. All that's missing is "I'll get you and your little dog too." Oh, wait!

Hadsell family and friends, can we see some support for AJ?

It's truly sad that people who do not follow this case on Websleuth may be lead to believe that Wes is a stand up Dad who only did what any other dad would have done. Good Morning America and other media is mistakenly portraying him as a hero. But they only state this because they are not here on Websleuth to find out the goods which is what we try to do.

To tell you the truth. I truly feel that Websleuth should be a curriculum course for all High School students. This will teach them little bugars that they need to wake up because so much is going on in the world. So instead of signing up for the Kardashian page to get the new make-up formula; They need to sign up to the Websleuth site to see that Life is not a game while trying to use their thinking abilities to help solve a case. Jmo.

I have seen a "Bring AJ Home" ribbon that has a pattern of pink dots on it, in three rows:

(but centered, not flush left)

Does this symbol have a meaning?

There is no waiting period.

§ 15.2-1718. Receipt of missing child reports.

No police or sheriff's department shall establish or maintain any policy which requires the observance of any waiting period before accepting a missing child report as defined in § 52-32. Upon receipt of a missing child report by any police or sheriff's department, the department shall immediately, but in all cases within two hours of receiving the report, enter identifying and descriptive data about the child into the Virginia Criminal Information Network and the National Crime Information Center Systems, forward the report to the Missing Children Information Clearinghouse within the Department of State Police, notify all other law-enforcement agencies in the area, and initiate an investigation of the case.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+15.2-1718

Suzanne's Law

Suzanne’s laws is a federal law concerning missing persons signed into law by President Bush as part of the national "Amber Alert". It provides that there shall be no waiting period before a law enforcement agency initiates an investigation of a missing person under the age of twenty one and reports the missing person to the National Crime Information Center of the Department of Justice. To do so, it amends Section 3701 (a) of the Crime Control Act of 1990. It requires local authorities to notify the National Crime Information Center immediately if someone between the ages of 18 and 21 goes missing.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/suzannes-law/

There is no waiting period.

§ 15.2-1718. Receipt of missing child reports.

No police or sheriff's department shall establish or maintain any policy which requires the observance of any waiting period before accepting a missing child report as defined in § 52-32. Upon receipt of a missing child report by any police or sheriff's department, the department shall immediately, but in all cases within two hours of receiving the report, enter identifying and descriptive data about the child into the Virginia Criminal Information Network and the National Crime Information Center Systems, forward the report to the Missing Children Information Clearinghouse within the Department of State Police, notify all other law-enforcement agencies in the area, and initiate an investigation of the case.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+15.2-1718

Suzanne's Law

Suzanne’s laws is a federal law concerning missing persons signed into law by President Bush as part of the national "Amber Alert". It provides that there shall be no waiting period before a law enforcement agency initiates an investigation of a missing person under the age of twenty one and reports the missing person to the National Crime Information Center of the Department of Justice. To do so, it amends Section 3701 (a) of the Crime Control Act of 1990. It requires local authorities to notify the National Crime Information Center immediately if someone between the ages of 18 and 21 goes missing.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/suzannes-law/

Then I am very disappointed in what happened in my personal situation.

I have seen a "Bring AJ Home" ribbon that has a pattern of pink dots on it, in three rows:

(but centered, not flush left)

Does this symbol have a meaning?

Brings to mind the general sentiment they seem to be communicating to everyone.

And now WH FB page is back on

I knew that I had searched for it earlier but had not found it, and had thought I read it had been taken down. I ran across it earlier tonight and wondered when it came back. I haven't kept up with every post, so thanks for noting this.

Lol. Thank you for the Spell Check feature on my phone. Lol. If it wasn't for this feature; Most of you sleuthers would be saying; " What The Hell ". Lmao. Technology is a muva luva. Lol. Gotcha.

Wesley isn't missing. His picture doesn't need to be shared. There is no need for a Facebook group about him. What is important is HIS MISSING STEPDAUGHTER. Seems like this family keeps forgetting.

To tell you the truth. I truly feel that Websleuth should be a curriculum course for all High School students. This will teach them little bugars that they need to wake up because so much is going on in the world. So instead of signing up for the Kardashian page to get the new make-up formula; They need to sign up to the Websleuth site to see that Life is not a game while trying to use their thinking abilities to help solve a case. Jmo.
re: a WS course for high school students ....
Also to see a) anything you say/do or others say/do online could be sleuthed later and b) your sm and online activities as well as the sm and online activities of your "friends" paint a picture of you, regardless how real or false that picture is. Perception is reality. And c) someone, somewhere, is always watching ....

O
re: a WS course for high school students ....
Also to see a) anything you say/do or others say/do online could be sleuthed later and b) your sm and online activities as well as the sm and online activities of your "friends" paint a picture of you, regardless how real or false that picture is. Perception is reality. And c) someone, somewhere, is always watching ....

Are you agreeing with my statement that Websleuth should be a High school curriculum or not?

Seems to me they want to expand the social media Amber alert system where it automatically sends actual notifications/alerts to facebook accounts (maybe other social media sites too, fb is all I have) in the area where the incident occurred. But IMO it would need to be whoever implemented the Amber alert system to expand that program. Seems wasteful to have a whole new program set up for missing adults when the current one could be expanded with way fewer resources. Not that it's not a good idea, it's just not the time or the avenue to achieve that. MOO.

ETA: I may be completely wrong. The language on the funding page was very difficult for me to read (and I read court opinions from the 1800s every day, so that's saying something).

I understand the language on the funding page, but only because that's part of what I do in real life. What he's talking about doing is geotargeting facebook users in the area that the person is missing. It is done through Facebook ads. Thing is, if I had a family member missing, there is no way on this green earth that I would put it in their hands. They are a bunch of clowns. I'll do my own facebook ads, thank you very much, and I guarantee I'll get better results. And better yet? It won't cost me anywhere NEAR 50K to get it done.

They are like that person who reads one article on a subject and thinks they are an expert. GAH!

Are you agreeing with my statement that Websleuth should be a High school curriculum or not?

Dexter, I am all for it. Maybe call it a "Staying Alive" course (for both sexes, of course). After very young sexual abuse, I became skeptical of everyone. I only read true crime with all the books that includes and I think it helped me, especially Ann Rule. I remember times when I was naïve in certain situations, but also most of the time, I had my radar up. I would have gotten more out of that than some classes we were forced to take. I think that's sweet of you to say, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel