VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Isle of Wight last night. Nobody at the pond. Spent a few hours getting to know the area. Looked in many areas. (modsnip)Van sighting was told to me to be on Mar 3 by the other neighbor who spoke with the witness. There is room for error and I did not ask neighbors questions. They spoke to me. As with any testimony, it's subjective. These are not necessarily cold hard facts.

Zach -
God bless you for taking action for AJ. You're genuine concern for her well being is obvious. Your willingness to share insight and your heartache with us here at WS and with the world on your blog are inspirational. Thank you for being human and acting as such. Your girls are ALL lucky to have you as an ally, father and advocate. May God continue to give you the strength and support to push forward. We've got your back, just say the word.

Zach, this is my first post. I have been following this for awhile. I just want to say that there is no doubt in my mind that you are her true dad. You were there for all her formative years and were instrumental in how she turned out as a person. From all I have been reading she is smart, funny, athletic and kind. anyone can be a biological dad, or adopt someone for 3 years and act like they are her dad. You were there for her the longest and you show how much you care by going above and beyond to help find her, in searches, flyers, etc. I am praying that AJ will come home to realize how important you are in her life. Actions speak louder than words from WH. Be kind to yourself and your daughters are lucky to have you. You are the calm in their storm at this time. I just had to get this off my mind.
Went to Isle of Wight last night. Nobody at the pond. Spent a few hours getting to know the area. Looked in many areas.(modsnip). Van sighting was told to me to be on Mar 3 by the other neighbor who spoke with the witness. There is room for error and I did not ask neighbors questions. They spoke to me. As with any testimony, it's subjective. These are not necessarily cold hard facts.

Wanted to vent a little this morning after the bulb turned on thanks to all of the smart people here. WH and JH have done their best to control any and all information throughout this entire process, and that started with the argument over and subsequent direction to volunteers to remove ANY flyers that were not published by them. The BAJHFB page answers no questions but does provide snarky commentary about why they aren't sharing information. The interviews with news media are so vague, so unemotional, and that's only when reporters aren't being threatened with calls to police or on FB.

There is an absolute, overt, dedicated, and aggressive effort to control every aspect of the situation, almost like the PR people for Exxon after the oil spill in the gulf. Only this PR campaign is being run by folks far less educated and less tactful.

I've come around to this conclusion myself. I've truly wanted to believe that JH was simply a mother overwhelmed in the beginning. Understandable. Later, I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt that perhaps she was too afraid of Wes to speak up. Then when Wes was arrested, I tried to believe that it was possible she was quietly working with the police.

I can no longer make myself believe any of those things. For all the reasons you listed and many more. Her signing off on this current money making scheme was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

I don't trust anyone in this situation to do the right thing by AJ except for the NPD. And I pray to God that they continue to tell this family NOTHING!

I am glad that I saw the classification of WH as being bi-polar.It really puts things into perspective for me.

I am married to someone who is bi-polar and I dont doubt for one second that WH is capable of harming AJ.

This is a disease that can be managed with effort and medication like my wife is doing but I would be lying to you if I told you that she hasnt scared the hell out of me a few times in the past.

In the thankfully rare times when shes been in full blown mania, looking into her eyes is like looking at a complete stranger who's eyes are cold and totally devoid of emotion. When she is like that you could tell her the sky is blue and she would swear it was red and look as as if she wants to punch you or claw your eyes out for saying otherwise. She's also told me that she hates me, has never loved me, was only using me and a host of other vile and hurtful things that I know arent true. She's taken our son out of school unexpectedly, moved out of the house without cause and taken off halfway across the country as well. I honestly think that my only protection in situations like that is that Im bigger than her....and that Im awake. I joke about it now, but not really.

Why do I put up with it? Because I know thats not her and because I fell in love with her before I knew about her disease.When she comes down out of that manic state in a few days or even a few months later shes left frightened, embarrassed, genuinely confused and angry at herself.

She's also been on daily medication now for three years and hasnt had any major episodes. Our son who is 19 knows the signs to look for and helps me help her help monitor and control this as well.

Im not one to typically put my business out there like this but it bears repeating if it helps people understand the nature of this disease and what WH is capable of.

IMO if he was using drugs, especially cocaine, and was not taking medication for his illness then it could aggravate one of these episodes and send him into a murderous rage in the blink of an eye.

Typically people with bi-polar disorder do not handle stress well and Im left wondering if WH wasnt in the middle of a manic episode when he decided/was asked to move out of the house.

Or if the stress of moving wasnt a trigger for an episode?

If he was doing cocaine, I say all bets are off for him on his regular meds. Or if his doc knew he was using illicit drugs, there are no more prescriptions, the doc will usually "fire" the patient. Bipolar people in general have a hard time sticking to their prescribed meds.

Kind of an unsettling comment from the guy who calls him "bossman" on the new support page mentioning what WH calls AJ. Smarmy? Racist? Creepy? I'm not sure... but definitely unsettling.
Odd, because WH said when LE showed him the video of the girl at the 7-11, didn't he say it wasn't her because the video girl was Asian. "But MY daughter is white and Asian." (Probably not verbatim, looking for link.)
I remember thinking how strange it sounded but figured it's just me because I usually hear someone is Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, etc. But I'm in SoCal. fwiw

I am affraid to write my recent "theory". (It had me sitting straight up after 10 seconds of being awake this morning.)
I'm afraid that if I speculate, and AJ is still alive, and eyes are watching this forum while we start getting closer and closer to the truth...

If he was doing cocaine, I say all bets are off for him on his regular meds. Or if his doc knew he was using illicit drugs, there are no more prescriptions, the doc will usually "fire" the patient. Bipolar people in general have a hard time sticking to their prescribed meds.

I have been absent from the thread for awhile. So has it been confirmed that he is bipolar? I've known quite a few bipolar people in my life, and it really is scary how they can get. My ex neighbor even attacked police officers and clawed huge gouges into her arms while in a manic state. For no real reason. And you are right, bipolar people do NOT like to take their meds because it makes them feel like zombies.

:stop:

Before anyone else quotes a post that names EV (a person who is NOT considered a person of interest in this case), let's all take a breather and give our mods a chance to clean up our mess, if they choose to do that. Thanks.

Disclaimer: I am not a mod, nor do I play one on WS. :)

I wasn't sure what to make of it either. I saw a pic (it is on the support FB page too) of JH, WH and AJ at a professional football game..... it really, really bothers me. Looks like WH and AJ were more of a couple than JH and WH. Just an observation and of course, MOO and JMO. Hope you know what I mean.....I am NOT saying that AJ felt that way. I do believe what LE said to WH, that he has been looking at AJ since he met her mother.
I didn't want to be the one to comment on that, but I got the same vibe!
Then I convinced myself that AJ is such a natural and has grown up posing with her mom being a photographer. Mom maybe looks uncomfortable being the subject.
But yeah, at first glance I even had to think about who that was between them.

I hit post too soon. I was a nervous wreck even writing that. I elaborated about as much as I am comfortable by editing my post.
It just makes a bunch of actions and statements of all involved make a little more sense.

Odd, because WH said when LE showed him the video of the girl at the 7-11, didn't he say it wasn't her because the video girl was Asian. "But MY daughter is white and Asian." (Probably not verbatim, looking for link.)
I remember thinking how strange it sounded but figured it's just me because I usually hear someone is Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, etc. But I'm in SoCal. fwiw

Yes actually there is cameras and uh it’s actually, honestly sad because the police showed me a video on their cell phone and there was a girl and it looked like she was walking from across the street into the 7-11. But, when that girl entered the 7-11… Now, she may have been of Asian descent. My daughter is Asian and Caucasian. Now - I understand that - I really couldn’t tell the descent of the person, but she did look Asian.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit

I have been absent from the thread for awhile. So has it been confirmed that he is bipolar? I've known quite a few bipolar people in my life, and it really is scary how they can get. My ex neighbor even attacked police officers and clawed huge gouges into her arms while in a manic state. For no real reason. And you are right, bipolar people do NOT like to take their meds because it makes them feel like zombies.

I keep seeing that but I don't recall where it originally came from. Plenty of other info on his mental health however on page 16 here https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032416290.pdf

I hope the judge is throwing the book at WH right now for punching that poor dog in the head.

Just a reminder: Let's please stick to initials when discussing people not named as a POI or suspect. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove