VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny to me is that I feel like I have seen less of AJ's face recently. I mean, we all agree that it's weird that JH had some flyers taken down because she didn't post them, but I have been to several places that had flyers of AJ up before that are not there anymore. I also haven't seen her on the billboards. This fact is still one of the weirdest to me. Why the he** would you ever ask to take flyers down? Oh, because of the contact info, which is also part of the strangest things to me in this case. So JH wants only flyers up that have her or WH's contact info rather than police contact info. This is a gigantic red flag. The only reason I'm bringing this back up is because I am a local and I have certainly seen way less signage for AJ now than I did three weeks ago. Do businesses just stop caring after a certain time period, or is this due to all the lies and the taking down of signs that aren't from JH? So confused about this.

I always thought it was weird too that have thair info instead of the tip lone. Back in the begining there was a tweet I believe that said contact WH or nephro.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good post! But just to clear up a few inaccuracies:

The comment from Joe Schmoe is a result of certain people reading here while we were going over the REDACTED missing person report that Raysgirl got for us, and running off half cocked and spreading bs. We NEVER said anything about the home being burglarized. Our assumption was merely that the redacted part of the missing person report was a list of items that JH noticed were missing at the same time AJ was missing. This would include the clothing AJ was wearing, the jewelry she was wearing, cell phone, etc. Much of the redacted sections were unreadable. One of the things we could clearly read was the 9 mm luger ammo. No gun was listed as missing, as far as we were able to see. In fact, if we decyphered the UCR codes correctly, a gun was NOT listed. But to stress this point again...no one EVER said the home was burglarized. To the best of our knowledge, nothing was stolen. The missing persons report certainly doesn't say that it was.

AJ's debit card? We do not know that it was stolen. All we know is that it was cut up and tossed out on Halprin drive.

The clothes found on S Battlefield? We can not confirm that they were AJ's. The only person who implied that they were was WH, and he is NOT a reliable source for anything, imo.

Thank you for clearing it up Mountain Kat. The only reason I linked this was because the person who reported this was not a WS person, and it was from a third party source, and if I knew how to find the public "official missing persons" report I could have done better. I apologize if their house was never burglarized. That just seemed like too much. I will be more critical of such things before I post from now on.

Certainly! I am a mom and can't get it. I mean, I have a fine relationship with my "baby's daddy" but we would certainly collaborate quite well if our son went missing. It seems that if it was Zach who posted the flyers she wanted taken down, she is holding a grudge, but that isn't appropriate at a time like this. I would be thanking him. Since LE is involved, they shouldn't even be able to put flyers up that have any numbers besides the crime line. This is also a red flag.

Thank you for clearing it up Mountain Kat. The only reason I linked this was because the person who reported this was not a WS person, and it was from a third party source, and if I knew how to find the public "official missing persons" report I could have done better. I apologize if their house was never burglarized. That just seemed like too much. I will be more critical of such things before I post from now on.

Not a problem, Jenni. We are just sticklers for the facts, here. You should see us brow beat each other for links. LOL!

Speaking of which...I am still waiting for a link that verifies the comment that WH threatened to strangle one of the "fab 4".:whip2:

Thank you for sharing that. I was married to someone that was bipolar that I didn't know for long when we got together. He hid that fact from me even though he was not officially diagnosed before we were together he knew he was but was hiding it. Don't think he wanted to officially admit it. I will just say I know the ups and downs of that roller coaster ride without them being medicated. When he got diagnosed, he hated the way the meds made him feel so he didn't want to take them. By the time he admitted to himself and me our relationship was beyond repair. He had locked me in a closet with him and me in it and wouldn't let me out. I had to escape and run to the neighbors house. He called the cops for me. It was horrible and frightening. Then was the affairs. I could ramble on all night about the bipolar thing...People make a lot of excuses for the bad behavior of the ones they love. It's hard to admit that without correct medication the disease can have horrible effects on a family. I can't even imagine if you throw illegal drugs in that mix.

Thank you to you and zapped for sharing your personal knowledge of a person with a bipolar disorder; it must have been very difficult for you and your families. I had a friend who was diagnosed bipolr; she, too, refused the meds and instead self medicated with cocaine and other drugs and tried to kill herself twice.

I just went back to the WH "bank robbery" court papers; the link is posted here http://wtkr.com/2015/03/23/father-of-missing-norfolk-teen-arrested/ If I read it correctly, WH's attorney states that WH is bipolar and has had three suicide attempts. However, other than that statement, have we seen documentation that he is bipolar? I am not trying to say that he is or he is not bipolar, and I am not trying to say this is or isn't reason for his actions. (Jeez I have been reading these threads too long...starting to speak in WH word salad) Just wondering if we have learned of this diagnosis elsewhere, or only in what the attorney wrote. Could an attorney make a statement like that without medical proof, or do you think that he provided documentation and we just do not see it?

Any way someone could point me in the direction of reading the official missing persons report?

Certainly! I am a mom and can't get it. I mean, I have a fine relationship with my "baby's daddy" but we would certainly collaborate quite well if our son went missing. It seems that if it was Zach who posted the flyers she wanted taken down, she is holding a grudge, but that isn't appropriate at a time like this. I would be thanking him. Since LE is involved, they shouldn't even be able to put flyers up that have any numbers besides the crime line. This is also a red flag.

Yeah unfortunately I think that grudge with JH and Zach started long ago and the relationship's AJ had with her biological dad, Zach, and Wes were very much manipulated by JH IMO based on how JH felt about them (her exes) and not AJ. Since Wes legally adopted AJ I IMO get the feeling that she no longer considered the love Zach had for AJ. He really raised her as his daughter and you cant just remove that bond because a piece of paper from the court says so. No matter what the reason AJs parents were playing some kind of power play emotional ownership over AJ instead of working with Zach. They were more concerned about who was putting up what fliers...SMH.

Thank you to you and zapped for sharing your personal knowledge of a person with a bipolar disorder; it must have been very difficult for you and your families. I had a friend who was diagnosed bipolr; she, too, refused the meds and instead self medicated with cocaine and other drugs and tried to kill herself twice.

I just went back to the WH "bank robbery" court papers; the link is posted here http://wtkr.com/2015/03/23/father-of-missing-norfolk-teen-arrested/ If I read it correctly, WH's attorney states that WH is bipolar and has had three suicide attempts. However, other than that statement, have we seen documentation that he is bipolar? I am not trying to say that he is or he is not bipolar, and I am not trying to say this is or isn't reason for his actions. (Jeez I have been reading these threads too long...starting to speak in WH word salad) Just wondering if we have learned of this diagnosis elsewhere, or only in what the attorney wrote. Could an attorney make a statement like that without medical proof, or do you think that he provided documentation and we just do not see it?

I think it's not public because it's protected mental health records and laws are even more strict with sharing mental health medical records above all else. You actually have to sign seperate releases for that for electronic medical records to be shared because they are so protected.

Speaking of which...I am still waiting for a link that verifies the comment that WH threatened to strangle one of the "fab 4".:whip2:

I just read the word "strangulation" on page 10 of this doc https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf ..... That is from charges on his 2005 arrest. But that is the only time I can remember seeing that word in documentation; I don't remember reading that he said that related to the current charges, but I could have missed it along the way.

I can tell you from experience that if WH was rapid cycling.....its when the typical bi-polar roller coaster of emotional states from mania to depression occurs extremely fast........... nothing that he does, or did, will make any sense to anyone else....even himself ....until after he levels off.

Not excusing his actions by ANY means, just trying to provide an experienced perspective on the condition.

Especially, if he's been using cocaine, that would make it worse.

Zapped, do you know about this book? It really opened my eyes to some things.

Especially, if he's been using cocaine, that would make it worse.

Zapped, do you know about this book? It really opened my eyes to some things.

No I didnt, but thank you for pointing it out.I will definitely look for that one.

And I think youre spot on in regards to cocaine or other stimulants worsening his condition.

"The truth about the risk of violence among bipolar people is complicated. By some estimates, between 11 and 16 percent of people with bipolar disorder have had a violent episode. These typically occur during extreme moods or because of drug or alcohol use."

http://www.everydayhealth.com/bipolar-disorder/are-people-with-bipolar-disorder-dangerous.aspx

"Persons with bipolar disorder are at significantly increased risk for violence, with some history of violent behavior ranging from 9.4% to just under 50%, often in the presence of comorbid diagnoses."

"In many ways, the assessment of violence risk in patients with bipolar disorder is similar to risk assessment in any patient. Certain data from the patient’s history and mental status examination are universally important:

• The extent of alcohol and drug use, because there is a strong association between substance abuse and risk of violence.19"

http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/bipolar-disorder/violence-bipolar-disorder/page/0/2

Zach,

I just caught up with some of the thread and caught your posts. Thank you again for all your help. I don't have to wait for one day to think that you are a great father to your girls, and have been a boon to AJ's life and to trying to find her now. This is very obvious from the honest glimpses you've mostly shared. You're in such an amazing company of WSers here. It's very hopeful to see how much they've done and care to do to help find AJ, from pour out their hearts and souls so people may understand the intricacies of the situation to amazing maps, requests for the LE reports and the graphics, and of course the keen pursuit of how AJ's search is so misguided on social media by Hadsell's side of things. My prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong.

thread-vets, i ask you: Expressed as a percentage, what is the chance aj is still alive? (optional: Explain.)

10%, imo. No one in the family is interested in searching. The adoptive grandmother, two days ago, gave an interview criticizing the police for doing nothing. The local LE, IMO, is being forced to play this very close to the vest so when they have evidence and a POI, they can distinguish the real culprit from a "confessor." Recent events read to me as if the family senses she is not coming back alive, perhaps the perpetrator is too close to contemplate, so they are not interested in help from LE or private citizens. I do not believe she is alive, being held/hiding somewhere safe. I give a 10% chance that she just left, but I think that is wishful thinking.

Thread-vets, I ask you: expressed as a percentage, what is the chance AJ is still alive? (Optional: explain.)

nil

I don't think she made it out of the house alive. She came to harm there. Things were cleaned, from then on it has been a macabre Hadsell show to distance LE from where he disposed of her. It's good he's in jail, but he will not help find her, I think.

I'm very sorry Zach, to say this or to hurt you by saying it.

Reminds me of "I'm my own Grandpa!" :gasp: :gaah:

[video=youtube;eYlJH81dSiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw[/video]
I want to thank you so much for making this song play in my head for hours... [emoji86]

This is true. It's really not about who her father is. It's about what happened to her. And maybe later, you will see how important it is as to who her father really is. A father is not about paperwork and not about being their buddy when their a teenager and its not about being blood related. There is more. But like I said - if it doesn't help to find Anjelica, it's not important - YET.
My first thought when I read ScottM's post as that he meant WH and JH. Maybe he didn't realize your last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove