VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did have one bright idea...a local could check with the Roosevelt Civic League and find out when they deliver their paper. Ask if we can put AJ's printed flyer in them. Just a thought.

If I were still in the neighborhood, I'd offer to deliver the papers FOR them if they'd let us stick AJ's flyers in there. :)

Is that a local neighborhood paper?
In my area we have a small local paper. They sell ad space on the cover and inside.

I have shared the poster & information with my family in that area. They are going to put flyers out wherever they can. My cousins husband is in the Navy & I told her to put them everywhere on base, the shipyard & even the ship!

I have shared the poster & information with my family in that area. They are going to put flyers out wherever they can. My cousins husband is in the Navy & I told her to put them everywhere on base, the shipyard & even the ship!

Awesome! I have a niece who owns a business in Ghent. She has lots of business contacts in the area, so hopefully she can get the business community in that area involved as well.

Amber Alert Virginia Petersberg Area:
4yo black female in company of BM in Nissan heading South I-85. Will look for real write up- was on my TV

I'm trying to flesh out motivation. It is something that I struggle with in the "WH did it" theory. Also, it is obvious that others monitor this thread. I hope if there are those with information that have not been forthcoming are struck by WH words into remembering something that is helpful, they will be motivated to inform LE. I believe there are people out there that can help break this case. I hope they will do the right thing.

IDK if this is related to she-who-must-not-be-mentioned, but can you give me a hint who that person might be? (New to case. Much appreciated.)

A couple of quick thoughts:

1. My husband and I are avid fishers. We go to lakes a lot. Many many times there is a bulletin board where you get your boat permit. They post creel limits, size limits etc. Might be worth a shot to post missing posters there.

2. I was thinking about Scott Peterson today and remembering how many times he went back to the lake where Laci and Conner were found. Classic example of someone returning to the scene of the crime. It would be interesting to know exactly where certain people were......and if they returned to the same spot.

Is that a local neighborhood paper?
In my area we have a small local paper. They sell ad space on the cover and inside.

The Postal Service offers a service called EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail). When I worked there (1.5 years ago), it cost 15 cents a letter. You go online at usps.com and set it up. The flier has to be printed according to their standards. There is a minimum amount that you have to send out. You choose the area that the letters go to, by carrier route. Every house on that route would get the mailer. Not sure if it an affordable option, but someone used it to find their dog when it went missing. Just wanted to put that out there.

I've tried to imagine this as a ruse designed to appropriate donations from the well-meaning, with AJ "returned" after a cash windfall was had; anything to keep hoping -- but 36 days later and still no sign. I'm sorry but I can't imagine baddies are keeping her locked away for 5+ weeks for repayment of a debt. That seems way over the top. Yet we must keep hoping.

Sadly it isn't - they usually get trafficked. Here is one example (Zach don't read this):
http://www.wral.com/human-trafficking-is-real-it-s-in-north-carolina-/10306854/

The Postal Service offers a service called EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail). When I worked there (1.5 years ago), it cost 15 cents a letter. You go online at usps.com and set it up. The flier has to be printed according to their standards. There is a minimum amount that you have to send out. You choose the area that the letters go to, by carrier route. Every house on that route would get the mailer. Not sure if it an affordable option, but someone used it to find their dog when it went missing. Just wanted to put that out there.

It would certainly be a great use of the account funds the family already has.

Thank you. Great info. I will check into it when I'm at computer.

I think I'm gonna sacrifice the $1.00 and work my transcript magic so you guys don't have to. I'll be the martyr this thread needs.

edit - It's happening. I beg you guys to not spend your hard-earned money on "exclusive" content. Trust in Luckyseven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member