VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, I didn't know any civic leagues were still active. That's great.

I agree, it is great! :)

Civic leagues are very active here, I went to the meetings throughout Norfolk quite often and gave presentations.

I think I'm gonna sacrifice the $1.00 and work my transcript magic so you guys don't have to. I'll be the martyr this thread needs.

edit - It's happening. I beg you guys to not spend your hard-earned money on "exclusive" content. Trust in Luckyseven.

Thank you so much!! I can't wait to see it in black and white. :loveyou:

Interview highlight so far:

-WH on prison

I think it has to do with the eyelid tats.

WOW! So glad you posted this lucky. That changes my whole opinion about WH, to know that the other prisoners respect him so highly :sarcasm:

Trying to get the word out on FB and SM for local clubs like hunt clubs, equine clubs, fishing clubs, local DJ's etc. to post pictures on their pages. Sometimes people just don't watch the news and might not had any idea she is missing. It's getting warmer and more people will be getting out and walking, hiking, horseback riding, fishing, etc. Those are great clubs to contact.

Trying to get the word out on FB and SM for local clubs like hunt clubs, equine clubs, fishing clubs, local DJ's etc. to post pictures on their pages. Sometimes people just don't watch the news and might not had any idea she is missing. It's getting warmer and more people will be getting out and walking, hiking, horseback riding, fishing, etc. Those are great clubs to contact.

Truck drivers, local business drivers, florist shops that deliver, Va. Beach oceanfront and Ocean View...so many places we can get her face out there if we put our minds to it!

Truck drivers, local business drivers, florist shops that deliver, Va. Beach oceanfront and Ocean View...so many places we can get her face out there if we put our minds to it!

We could try passing out fliers at golf courses

So glad to see everyone joining together to keep the focus on AJ and getting her pictures and info out there. Amazing that despite all our theories and all the drama in this case, we still keep coming back to what is really important.

:heartbeat:

He is a Con Man, he has the respect of other con men, and nothing more. He feels he has the public conned, but he is only fooling himself. It saddens me to see how he conned JH, I feel he is a schmoozer and has never changed his ways. The transcripts from his interview in jail are full of contradictions. I am wondering how long he has lived in the motel, and been estranged from his wife. I think we need to see how long, and why they were apart, to understand his mindset.Things seemed to move quickly for them when they met. He somehow wooed her and fabricated a story to make him look like a victim, with his arrest record. I am not sticking up for her but I have met the type, they are gullible and looking for someone to help them raise their children. Where is AJ's biological father, he would have to sign over his rights for the adoption to take place. Unfortunately, WH has never changed his ways and is a bad seed. I feel bad for the children. My hope is that they find love and happiness. This is all merely my opinion and not meant to hurt anyone.

Just finished-- cleaning up the typing a bit and we'll be live in ten minutes!

I too think it would be beneficial to know how long WH had not been living in the home and what lead up to that, as I feel IMO it would give us a better understanding of what really was going on prior to AJ's disappearance and would possibly help fill in some of the blanks. But it seems no one knows, or at least those who do, are not letting it known as to why. So many questions...so few answers. ugh.

He is a Con Man, he has the respect of other con men, and nothing more. He feels he has the public conned, but he is only fooling himself. It saddens me to see how he conned JH, I feel he is a schmoozer and has never changed his ways. The transcripts from his interview in jail are full of contradictions. I am wondering how long he has lived in the motel, and been estranged from his wife. I think we need to see how long, and why they were apart, to understand his mindset.Things seemed to move quickly for them when they met. He somehow wooed her and fabricated a story to make him look like a victim, with his arrest record. I am not sticking up for her but I have met the type, they are gullible and looking for someone to help them raise their children. Where is AJ's biological father, he would have to sign over his rights for the adoption to take place. Unfortunately, WH has never changed his ways and is a bad seed. I feel bad for the children. My hope is that they find love and happiness. This is all merely my opinion and not meant to hurt anyone.

I was looking at his facebook page last night and around February 14th, he posted some quotes. It led me to believe that they had been apart before then and he was feeling lonely when the holiday of love came around. Now, how long exactly, I can't tell.

I too think it would be beneficial to know how long WH had not been living in the home and what lead up to that, as I feel IMO it would give us a better understanding of what really was going on prior to AJ's disappearance and would possibly help fill in some of the blanks. But it seems no one knows, or at least those who do, are not letting it known as to why. So many questions...so few answers. ugh.

BBM

Roughly 3 weeks prior to March 2, according to WH.

Interview highlight so far:

-WH on prison

I think it has to do with the eyelid tats.

I'm curious who in there respects him. I'm 99.9% certain that he's in a single cell all by himself with the only contact with other inmates is the ones that deliver his food and the ones he can talk to in the cells near him. So out of 1400 inmates he has the "respect" out of maybe 5. Dude can't help himself but lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member