VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Collecting evidence from the ditch in front of the house per Jemie Lee 13News Twitter

During the broadcast, Joe F did say that NPD confirmed that a tip concerning AJ brought them there.

This tip had to have come from inside the jail. Either Wes cracked or someone rolled over on him. This happened too quickly and the tip was too specific for it to be anything else.

The final question will be answered by the ME. Was she shot or is there a chance she OD'd or something accidental happened to her, and Wes was just covering up because it was related to his drug activity? That will also answer the question of whether he deserves to chair or not.

Four months? Unacceptable. Sorry, no ifs ands or buts about it. That picture should have sent up red flags everywhere. Thanks for making this connection. Puts even more into perspective regarding WH.

Totally agree - I remember when I first opened that picture, I said (to myself) "Oh nooooo" cause I know that feeling. My abuser used to come home from the Air Force on occasion and I could hardly stand to have him in the house, always wanting to take my picture, etc. He went in the AF when I was 6, so this went on for about 8 years, thank goodness he rarely came home. I don't have the link but WH also insinuated LE was kind of taunting him about the pictures he had on his phone of AJ. They are probably pretty telling if that's true.

Okay, thank you. Well, I realize that odds are very slim that she left of her own accord. At this point, this is probably an unnecessary and unimportant question, but I was wondering about her contact lenses and her glasses. I think Zach said that she wore both. Judging by pictures, it would seem that does not wear the glasses very often. I have to wear one or the other; like many people I know, I wear contacts by day and glasses at night, and I have multiple boxes of my disposable lenses. I would have a serious problem if I didn't have one or the other. I was wondering if her glasses or her contact lenses boxes were left behind. If multiple boxes were gone or if the glasses were left in the house, this might help indicate the manner in which she left. Unless Zach knows, I suppose we won't. Sorry if this has already been discussed.
It hasn't. Thank you so much for bringing it up! I tried before but so much as going on that we didn't discuss it much. I'm in the business. IMO, Aj had pix wearing glasses in younger years.
Zach said she wears both contacts and glasses.
Planning on staying home for a week during spring break, I'm sure she would've packed her glasses. Where are they?
Also, most disposable contacts need to be changed frequently. Supposing Aj wears disposables, she'd need a pair at the very least in 30 days.

This tip had to have come from inside the jail. Either Wes cracked or someone rolled over on him. This happened too quickly and the tip was too specific for it to be anything else.

The final question will be answered by the ME. Was she shot or is there a chance she OD'd or something accidental happened to her, and Wes was just covering up because it was related to his drug activity? That will also answer the question of whether he deserves to chair or not.

Until proven, and perhaps trying to hold on a bit too tightly, I'm not going to speak as if these remains are AJ's. Not yet. Not this way.

That house looks abandoned to me. If it is, then whoever put a body there would have had to either known that or taken the time to investigate imo

Not sure if I'm allowed to share this, but lots of activity at the Millard St. residence. Cars, Fire & Rescue, etc. :(

WAVY JF said they found human remains outside the home.

It must be a body dump job; Since not found in the house. I hope its not AJ. And who gave the tip to make the fbi get involved?

I cant think.

Google street view...

View attachment 72713

Yep, another small white car...

I get different addresses by moving the little man one frame up and down the street. I have been unable to locate a taxable property at that address or any other I have come up with via Google maps. But I'm no expert (by a long shot)!

Until proven, and perhaps trying to hold on a bit too tightly, I'm not going to speak as if these remains are AJ's. Not yet. Not this way.

I just spoke to a local law enforcement officer at a restaurant, without coming right out and saying so, he implied that, yes, it is most likely her.

I can't even eat my lunch, I'm so saddened by this. Tragic.

This is hearsay of course, until the State Medical Examiner confirms, per the person I spoke with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove