VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://wavy.com/2015/04/09/investigators-expand-search-area-for-missing-norfolk-teen/

UPDATE: In the search for missing teenager Angelica “AJ” Hadsell, the Norfolk Police Department’s investigative efforts were brought to the 34000 block of Smith’s Ferry Road in Southampton County, Virginia. Human remains have been located at that location and will be transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for further analysis and positive identification.

Thanks for the link. Added to map. https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z5lb-Hs-z9os.k8mN8xfP-540

I feel so sick :(

It's got to be AJ because of the tip. Anyone know anything about this house?

If WH worked at this house, could the homeowner have possibly stumbled onto something that made him/her call LE?

If WH worked at this house, could the homeowner have possibly stumbled onto something that made him/her call LE?

That's my initial thought. One of the pics posted from the Twitter links looks like they had a shed taped off with police tape. Not sure if that's considered "outside" but, ugh.

Seriously guys, my heart is breaking right now..

Am I ridiculous for hoping its a coincidence and it's not AJ? :(

Not at all. We all just want that beautiful young woman to be alive and well somewhere.

WAVY news messed up. The news caster said "this is a map of the area where she, where the human remains have been found on Smith's Ferry Road."

If WH was working in my house and then I saw that same guy on TV arrested during the disappearance of his daughter, I would call LE MYSELF and say "COME SEARCH MY HOUSE!"

The house number on the mailbox shown on 13news lists back to a construction company. Im trying to find more information to determine possible connections. Putting this out there so maybe others can get on this too.

WAVY news messed up. The news caster said "this is a map of the area where she, where the human remains have been found on Smith's Ferry Road."

During the broadcast, Joe F did say that NPD confirmed that a tip concerning AJ brought them there.

I just feel so incredibly sick to my stomach & a massive headache!!!
My Aunt (whio lives in Norfolk) was out putting the flyers up at my request & stopped to get coffee where a tv was on & she saw it & called me.

The house does look abandoned and the door to the shed is opened. I'm sick to my stomach too.

Google street view...

SMITHSFERRY.jpg

Yep, another small white car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics