VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked a couple times before and maybe I've missed the answer. If so, I apologize. But does anyone know if Texas Equusearch is searching and/or planning to search for Anjelica??

I seriuosly hope they do! There definitely needs to be an outside professional out there that the public can trust to have AJ's interest at heart. We know Zach does but he needs help. He cant do it alone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You would be quite surprised what levels of humanity come to the reference desk or use our computers.
Highly surprised.
I even keep a folder of Megan's Law SO photos to keep everyone in check in case I call the Sheriff. Again.

:( Remember when the library was a happy place? (well, for us book junkies anyway)

The photo does not necessarily denote drugs-at its worst it may denote an unhealthy physical interest towards a young female.

I didn't mean drugs were obvious in the photo. I meant in whatever happened to AJ. The photo just confirmed how I think he has felt about AJ. Sorry if I wasn't clear. Steam was coming out of my ears when I saw that photo, totally inappropriate.

I cannot fathom all of the people on the SWH fb page....Even if he had nothing to do with AJ's disappearance, he still did some really violent things to at least one woman in the past....that's okay to them?

Apparently they're all kin to those women who marry serial killers in prison.

Me thinks JH has gotten a talking-to.....The tone of that fb update, and the fact that Zach just said here that she will no longer be tearing down any flyers that he distributes leads me to believe that she may have woken up to the fact that her behavior up to this point has not been that of a loving mother who is desparately searching for her daughter. Perhaps she finally realized that WH is a loser and that she'd possibly be going down with his ship if she didn't distance herself from him. I initially got the feeling that she was actually ANGRY at AJ for causing such trouble for her and WH.....

We can only hope. :praying:

My 17 yr old has strabismus so I noticed it in AJ's pics right away. Although I'm not sure that's what she has, it looks like a mild form of it.
I'd like to know if she has glasses or contacts.
Zach?

I wonder how they met too. And why she moved him in so quickly.
And I understand WH was charged with kidnapping and rape, and that he was never convicted. But that doesn't mean it never happened.
He was not convicted because the charges were dropped when WH was indicted by the U.S. Attorney General’s office on robbery charges.
(If MH was too afraid to testify against WH would the case go forward without her testimony or would the charges be dropped?)
I just hate the way WH says there are allegations out there, if you look at my record. All kinds of allegations.
(like the kidnapping/rape/assault/domestic violence never happened)

Hadsell said he knows people will draw conclusions from his convictions.
"It's all public record. Anything that I have had any dealings with. I was convicted, obviously. There are allegations out there,
if you look at my record. All kinds of allegations," he said Wednesday. "People are charged with things all the time and are later
found not guilty, or it doesn't go to court.
All I can say is, if things don't make it past a grand jury, there's a good reason for that. That's all I can really say."
http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/jailed-stepdad-missing-18yearold-focus-her#

WH was indicted in Delaware County for rape, kidnapping, assault and domestic violence in 2005 just before his estranged wife went missing.
According to court documents, those charges were later dropped when WH was indicted by the U.S. Attorney General’s office on robbery charges.
http://www.delgazette.com/news/news/152562946/Ex-Delaware-man-arrested-in-Virginia;-daughter-missing

WH, described by state police as a career burglar, was thought to be armed and very dangerous. There was no information at presstime whether
he was armed at the time of capture. Officers at the scene were heavily armed, including M16 assault rifles.
http://www.daily-journal.com/news/l...cle_989e9ed7-7131-552b-8a7d-2d20df47dcfc.html

WH estranged wife's family said she tried to escape domestic abuse and moved away from her husband, WH.

10TV talked to MH's parents via cell phone as they drove to Illinois to be reunited with their daughter.
"She told us she was happy to have been found, and that she had been frightened and she loved us and she wanted to come home," they say.
:moo:

Thanks is just NOT enough..... folks need to know this is who WH is. You'd think they would already, but either they haven't bothered to read or they're just sticking their heads in the sand.

I know Zach contacted TES but he can answer for himself here :) I also know that they're limited in what they can do as per local LE protocol, and they aren't big on being lied to, AT ALL. So... there is that.

Yes. I live in Norfolk. I share custody with my other two daughters. There are trees surrounding the park that lead to marsh. There was snow so that I could tell if someone had gone into the trees and into the marsh. I also searched the dumpsters, behind JH house, which borders the park, and in other bushes. Trash pick up was the next day.
Zach-who told you she was missing that night-you said you searched for her the same night she was missing.
Who told you-this could be very important. Thanks

I cannot fathom all of the people on the SWH fb page....Even if he had nothing to do with AJ's disappearance, he still did some really violent things to at least one woman in the past....that's okay to them?

As soon as that page was mentioned on this site, I watched it as they added everyone from WH's friend list. So one of his family members definitely has his password now. All those people probably don't even realize they have been added to that group. I did notice that the WAVY-10 reporter removed himself from the group. I am just glad that they didn't add the 13,000+ of us that are on the BAJH group. I don't know WH but from what I've learned I am not a supporter.

I searched the first night she was missing. There was snow on the ground and I am personally confident that nobody walked into those trees. There are plenty of nearby areas that could always be searched. Not to say Tarrallton couldn't be searched again, but my opinion is its clean.
What time did you hear she was missing-and what date? Did you search alone and where did you park your car-did you talk with Angelica's family that night? Or the police? What time did you do your search and what time did your search end? Did you tell anyone about that search-including LE? Did you talk to LE at all that night? What details were told you about her missing and how did you decide to take the search route that you did?

RSBM BBM
Hadsell said he knows people will draw conclusions from his convictions.
"It's all public record. Anything that I have had any dealings with. I was convicted, obviously. There are allegations out there,
if you look at my record. All kinds of allegations," he said Wednesday. "People are charged with things all the time and are later
found not guilty, or it doesn't go to court.
All I can say is, if things don't make it past a grand jury, there's a good reason for that. That's all I can really say."
http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/jailed-stepdad-missing-18yearold-focus-her#
:yeahthat:
WH is not very good at defending himself about his criminal history. An indictment comes from a Grand Jury. It is literally the grand jury's findings. The charges that were dismissed did make it past the Grand Jury. If they hadn't, we would never have heard about them. WH probably would never have heard about them. Grand Jury proceedings are highly confidential, the Defendant does not have a right to be there or to have knowledge of it.

I remember reading that and SMH, thank you for reposting it here for us Simma!

What time did you hear she was missing-and what date? Did you search alone and where did you park your car-did you talk with Angelica's family that night? Or the police? What time did you do your search and what time did your search end? Did you tell anyone about that search-including LE? Did you talk to LE at all that night? What details were told you about her missing and how did you decide to take the search route that you did?

Not being snarky, just curious - why are you asking these particular questions?

LOL Okay, so maybe not all the people on the supportive page are sheep. Someone just called him out. Also, it looks like shewhomustnotbenamed got a phone interview with our little convict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove