VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks JH has gotten a talking-to.....The tone of that fb update, and the fact that Zach just said here that she will no longer be tearing down any flyers that he distributes leads me to believe that she may have woken up to the fact that her behavior up to this point has not been that of a loving mother who is desparately searching for her daughter. Perhaps she finally realized that WH is a loser and that she'd possibly be going down with his ship if she didn't distance herself from him. I initially got the feeling that she was actually ANGRY at AJ for causing such trouble for her and WH.....

Thank you for your help! I added the following to the map, it was difficult because A B and C basically overlap. Go figure. If anyone else has any formal addresses to add let me know , I would be happy to add them. :)

http://goo.gl/maps/j0W6E

A) Uncle Bob's Storage
B) Americas Best Value Inn
C) 7-11
D) Isle of Wight Pond

E) Tarralton Drive Norfolk VA (credit / debit card found 1 block away)

I added her home area below, it overlaps with A B and C, let me know if I should add anything else. It definitely offers an interesting perspective. JMO>

http://goo.gl/maps/Ee80N

OK one more - I added the area her clothing was found alongside the road.

F) Battlefield Blvd South

http://goo.gl/maps/aXFdM

Has it been confirmed it was her clothing? Tia.

I do not care who else uses it, a man calling a woman "My Asian," outside of some bedroom intimacy, gives me the creeps and big red flags. How could a mother allow a man 20 years older than her daughter that she brought into the house, call her daughter what seems to me an implied sexual nickname. JMO
Thanks for understanding my original thought process!

I would post flyers at the library.
JH or WH or their loyal followers may have used public computers to not be traced.
Some of the workers or regulars may have seen something.
AJ herself might have used a public computer to make plans. Sooooo hoping that could be true.

Not discounting your suggestion in ANY way, but I just tried to visualize WH coke-pals at the library...... yeah, I got nothin'.

Can someone tell me where/who the whole "my Asian" name thing came from? It this just a rumor or what?

Skipped ahead and will go back, but wanted to ask about AJ's vision. She appears to have what we call "strabismus" or a lazy eye. She was wearing glasses in some of the pictures, both younger and I think occasionally more recently. Glasses can correct the eye from moving and I've seen contact lenses help sometimes.
Maybe we can find it if she needs one or both to even function.
This adds one more thing to bolo for.

Me thinks JH has gotten a talking-to.....The tone of that fb update, and the fact that Zach just said here that she will no longer be tearing down any flyers that he distributes leads me to believe that she may have woken up to the fact that her behavior up to this point has not been that of a loving mother who is desparately searching for her daughter. Perhaps she finally realized that WH is a loser and that she'd possibly be going down with his ship if she didn't distance herself from him. I initially got the feeling that she was actually ANGRY at AJ for causing such trouble for her and WH.....

Man I hope so!

Can someone tell me where/who the whole "my Asian" name thing came from? It this just a rumor or what?

From the WH support page. Comment from one of the guys that does lawn work for H&H Mechanical.

Agreed!

Maybe she just needed time to slow down and think things through. Its easy to make bad decisions and/or mistakes when youre going 300mph and listening to the wrong people.

Alo, Im not making excuses for JH.....or WH..or anyone else involved in this case for that matter but if WH is in fact bi-polar and a drug addict as we have reason to believe...then it stands to reason that he would surround himself with co-dependent people.

And waking up from that co-dependency can be a major battle all on its own.

I wonder how thoroughly Tarrallton park was searched and if it would be worth another go, especially with bloodhounds. What about the banks/water north of Helsley Ave? I am thinking of things within reach on foot...

I was just thinking the same. The outskirts of the park area under the woodsy areas. Look for anything that has been disturbed.

If you go to the support Wes FB page there is a comment from somebody who claims to be his employee; and he references AJ as Wes' little Asian "as Wes would call her"

So it's rumor because we can't verify (ie sleuth) this guy.. But..

There's actually another picture in that stream with her and Collin and she has that same smile on her face. Maybe that's just one of her many smiles she has. :)

It's not the smile, it's her eyes in that pic.

I have been considering this more seriously recently, as it is something that does happen inside drug rings and gangs, and an 18 year old is a perfect victim since she doesn't carry the same risk as a juvenile or toddler. I have to trust that potential connections like this are being explored and any important info will be shared with the FBI.

I agree with you. I think there is a very strong link to a drug ring. I may be very wrong, but there have been a very large amount of unexplained deaths of young people here lately, with no story accompanying. I wonder if there are some unhappy trades people? Did AJ see something she should not have? I dont discounnt our other theories, but, there are some other angles and things that have me wondering.

Not discounting your suggestion in ANY way, but I just tried to visualize WH coke-pals at the library...... yeah, I got nothin'.

You would be quite surprised what levels of humanity come to the reference desk or use our computers.
Highly surprised.
I even keep a folder of Megan's Law SO photos to keep everyone in check in case I call the Sheriff. Again.

Has it been confirmed it was her clothing? Tia.

Good question!!!

<http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

Family and friends of Hadsell tell 10 On Your Side they started searching the area around 5 p.m. March 19 after they got a tip about clothing on the side of the road. They say they found at least four items they believe belong to Hadsell and notified police. >

I don't think the police have confirmed or denied the findings. :/

4FS

This is opposite of what was being said by WH's mom on the news.

The reply from the person posting on BAJH just replied that was 'her opinion' when they were just asked about that very comment.

I'm very curious about what might be behind that reply.

ETA: Interesting...now it's been removed.

Has anyone ever found an address for Quality Plumbing and Mechanical OTHER than 1620 Centerville Turnpike, Virginia Beach. That's a pretty good drive from the hotel and the house.

Yep.
Search by the business number listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members