VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa. Where did you come from. These threads have been going by so quick that I am just realizing that we have new members on board and some of you are locals to the area. Thanks for sharing. I did the same thing. I would just tune in to threads and just read. But one day I wanted to jump in the conversation. That's all it took. Sign me up. Now they can't get rid of me. Lol. Welcome aboard.

LOL she has actually made several comments on here already. I recognize because she has an awesome name. :)

Thanks for clarifying the bio/step/adopted father situation. JH is a piece of work.....My next question is, why did WH want to adopt AJ? There are plenty of step fathers who never adopt their step children, and WH had just barely been in her life!! Why the desire to adopt her?

One of her friends said that AJ wanted to have the same last name as her mother. That is understandable for a 14 yr old. Always wanting to fit in.

I asked a local about this privately. She told me that LE searched the water, field, and flew a helicopter over the area. The problem with that, imo, is that much of the water behind the ball field is very marshy. I know because I had to jump into it once (don't ask!). It would be VERY easy to get tangled in stuff under the water, imo. I'd REALLY like to see LE do another search there. But I guess we just have to have faith that they were thorough the first time.

I searched the first night she was missing. There was snow on the ground and I am personally confident that nobody walked into those trees. There are plenty of nearby areas that could always be searched. Not to say Tarrallton couldn't be searched again, but my opinion is its clean.

I wish I knew the backstory on the adoption as well. I could see if ZH had adopted AJ, but not this WH! When did he actually meet and know this family? Was JH writing to him in prison, or did they know each other before prison?

I've wondered the same myself. How does a single mom with 3 little girls come to meet an ex-con with violent sex crimes (among others) in his VERY recent past (at that time), and go "hey, this seems like a good person to have around my pretty little girls, I should marry him and have him move in with us". Did he fully disclose all of that to her? Did he lie about it (because *technically* even though he was charged with kidnapping and rape, he was never convicted of it)? Did she believe him? How many cases have we all followed where mom herself brought the boogey man home? It's so common it's disgusting.

Did they have a mutual friend who introduced them? Who knows, but at the end of the day she opened her home and her children (Zach's children) for WH to have full access. I am fully convinced it was either him, or someone close to him that made AJ go away. Maybe someone he's covering for, because that certain someone has covered for him in the past.

Just thinking out loud. Speculating, moo and imo, etc.

I searched the first night she was missing. There was snow on the ground and I am personally confident that nobody walked into those trees. There are plenty of nearby areas that could always be searched. Not to say Tarrallton couldn't be searched again, but my opinion is its clean.

Zach- do you live there? Where she went missing? Who told you that she was missing? And what trees are you talking about?

A lot of us feel the same way about such a nickname, I'm sure. Although I will grant, to some people, it's probably not a big deal at all.
Between a barely legal young lady and her adopted father? That is downright frightening. Between two single unrelated by blood adults in private? Fine.

I "thanked" everybody I agreed with about the picture. I'm absolutely DISGUSTED at the way he's holding her. Completely looks like he thinks she's his possession.
I know I'm just saying and thinking what a lot of us are, but hitting the thumb's up/thanks button just made me madder at him.

I appreciate seeing that picture, too - it just confirmed what I've been thinking of this case. I can't help but think drugs were involved, too. Hopefully, just on WH's part.....as the stomach turns.

I appreciate seeing that picture, too - it just confirmed what I've been thinking of this case. I can't help but think drugs were involved, too. Hopefully, just on WH's part.....as the stomach turns.

The photo does not necessarily denote drugs-at its worst it may denote an unhealthy physical interest towards a young female.

I think I would take flyers to the meat plant and ask them to be placed in the break room.

NEED HELP SEARCHING. I cannot search this entire area myself. It's time I lean on good people for help.

In general we are looking for items of a young lady someone may have thrown away and also looking for identifying things along side of the road where someone might have pulled over to throw something.

BOATERS!!!! Keep an eye out. Especially areas where trash collects and where water flows. Also areas easily accessible from the road.

AREAS TO SEARCH - Anywhere is good, including abandoned houses and sheds and old or new construction sites, especially with dumpsters present. Rural areas - especially any route from Franklin to Norfolk and Hwy 17 from Deep Creek all the way to North Carolna and across West to East from 17, including Ballahack Rd that connects to S. Battlefield. Also the S. Battlefield area and surrounding rural areas and also Great Dismal swamp.

Some things to consider:

Debit card pieces were found alongside road close to home within first few days.

Jacket was reportedly found in somebody's home during the first week. It's not clear whether this was put there by someone not living in the home or by someone inside.

Clothing items were found alongside the road on South Battlefield - 20 miles from home about 3 weeks after disappearance.

Likely dump locations would be fairly easy access, without much walk from vehicle. Likely dump locations might be near fishing locations.

Please keep notes on where you have searched and how thoroughly you have searched. Photograph suspect items and locations. We can organize information and deliver to police in an easy to understand format. Be careful not to disturb items or areas that could be used as evidence

:bump:

Quite an improvement in tone, imo. And whoever is now updating seems to be standing behind LE. Good.

Maybe they have an "agent" now that will be speaking for them. That's totally different than what the grandmother just said about LE. I thought she was the one helping run the FB page in the beginning. I think it's part of their new "flood the internet" tactic. IMO

I haven't liked WH from the start.
Seeing him in a Cowboys jersey didn't help.:scared:

Between a barely legal young lady and her adopted father? That is downright frightening. Between two single unrelated by blood adults in private? Fine.

What is even more troubling (IMO) is that WH used that "nickname" around his worker.

New charge for father of missing Norfolk teen
NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — The father of missing teenager Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell is now facing a misdemeanor charge of maiming or killing an animal.

Wesley Hadsell, 36, appeared in Norfolk District Court Tuesday morning on the new charge stemming from his time inside a home he admits to breaking into March 6.

Hadsell told WAVY.com he chose to do his own detective work after getting numerous tips about his daughter’s location. Mr. Hadsell admitted in an interview with 10 On Your Side from jail that he punched a large dog in the head out of anger before leaving the home.
http://wavy.com/2015/04/07/new-charge-for-father-of-missing-norfolk-teen/

FLYERS!!!

Some places will help print flyers. Please tell me where if you know.

We need flyers handed out at typical places like hotels, gas stations, stores, fire departments, bars, restaurants, etc, etc.. BUT ALSO marinas, bait & tackle shops, outdoors shops, gas stations in rural areas, other areas related to people that might end up outdoors.

If everyone handed out 10, it would add up.

Post in very visible places. Ask management when in doubt or they might get torn down.

View attachment 72589View attachment 72590

I know that STAPLES here in Cali will donate hundreds of color MISSING posters to the family members. At least they did here in my friends case when her 15 yr old daughter ran away. We went to the Staples manager and had to show a police report to verify she was missing. And they gave us 200 posters. And then later we were given a few hundred more. [ girl was found a month later hanging out hiding at a friends house.]

I agree with you. Some people on here don't give much weight to the white car. I for one do. Even though eye witnesses are not always accurate, I still give the sighting some weight because it came from 2 people not just one. I think the time might be off some but if you move the friendly neighbor's time line back one hour it would match with the time that WH said he met AJ for lunch.

I don't give much weight to the mid-day sightings because I don't believe they ever happened. I don't believe the ludicrous gas station lunch story, the call from AJ to Wes to borrow money, or any of it. Not to mention, back a few weeks ago when you googled AJ's name, several OTHER family member's social media sites came up with pics, and lo and behold... look at all the small, 4-door white cars.

WH spent too much time on those minute details of that day. Details he completely withheld for what, 9 days after she went missing? Plus, WH mentioning in the interview with Joe Fisher of WAVY, that LE told him there was no video evidence of him ever being at the gas station that day...? Hmm.

Nope, I think the whole thing was a lie, and the over-explaining it, and over-doing it on the details nailed it. I fully admit I could be wrong, but I don't think I am on this one.

What is even more troubling (IMO) is that WH used that "nickname" around his worker.

What troubles me the most about this "my asian" thing is that it is both possessive and objectifying. It's akin to a man referring to his wife/girlfriend as "my b*tch", imo.

This from a man who goes around calling himself her father. VERY disturbing to my way of thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744