VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only reason I can think of is something having to do with taxes? I'm no expert, but does it mean he can claim her as a dependent for a larger deduction?

Taxes is my first vote. This family is money-centered and full of shadiness.

JH is ridiculous.....Those poor girls should have been living with Zach all along....This is exactly the type of situation where judges need to actually PAY ATTENTION and make tough rulings.

Do you remember that thing he said about "driving with purpose"? Could it be, that being such a friendly crew, they usually wave hello to people or acknowledge them. So, Hadsell in his way of presenting thing was perhaps covering for when somebody who was pretending to be AJ, thus 'driving with purpose' was in the white car, and that it may have something to do with where AJ may be, considering the timeline? I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before and I missed it. You all move so fast, it is so worth to keep up with. Thank you for all the information and good will here, and welcome newbies, hope more join.

I agree with you. Some people on here don't give much weight to the white car. I for one do. Even though eye witnesses are not always accurate, I still give the sighting some weight because it came from 2 people not just one. I think the time might be off some but if you move the friendly neighbor's time line back one hour it would match with the time that WH said he met AJ for lunch.

Are we allowed to sleuth someone on SM and discuss it, if they are 'in-jail-on-charges-"unrelated"-to-the-case-but-everyone-thinks-they-have-something-to-do-with-the-case'? Because someone like that has some very freaking sketchy 'friends'. :notgood:

Since you asked so eloquently...I say YES! (from what I understand he is sleuthable).

FLYERS!!!

Some places will help print flyers. Please tell me where if you know.

We need flyers handed out at typical places like hotels, gas stations, stores, fire departments, bars, restaurants, etc, etc.. BUT ALSO marinas, bait & tackle shops, outdoors shops, gas stations in rural areas, other areas related to people that might end up outdoors.

If everyone handed out 10, it would add up.

Post in very visible places. Ask management when in doubt or they might get torn down.

Vail Flyer.jpgFLYER 10K.jpg

FLYERS!!!

We need flyers handed out at typical places like hotels, gas stations, stores, fire departments, bars, restaurants, etc, etc.. BUT ALSO marinas, bait & tackle shops, outdoors shops, gas stations in rural areas, other areas related to people that might end up outdoors.

Post in very visible places. Ask management when in doubt or they might get torn down.

View attachment 72589View attachment 72590

Boyfriend + alcohol + bipolar + PTSD = ex boyfriend.

I failed math in high school, however NOW I'm a scholar.

Fellow sleuthers with issues, I feel your pain.

Updated Map:

A) Uncle Bob's Storage
B) Americas Best Value Inn (ammo found)
C) 7 11 near Halprin Drive, Norfolk, VA (possible sighting)
D) Pond Drive, Zuni, Isle of Wight, VA (divers search)
E) Tarrallton Drive, Norfolk, VA (Anjelica home and area where cc was found)
F) Battlefield Boulevard South, Chesapeake, VA (clothing found along roadside)

http://goo.gl/maps/aXFdM

Let me know if I should add anything else or make any corrections. :thinking:

My kids have been friends with AJ for over 10 years through little league and school. She definitely has just as many girl friends as guy friends. I really think that all the pictures of the main 3 guys gives outsiders that impression. Yes, she is very close with those guys (who are good guys IMO). And some of her friends are still under 18 and still in school, and have been advised by parents to keep a low profile because of the circumstances. Yes, AJ has many girls for friends that I would describe as close friends!

Whoa. Where did you come from. These threads have been going by so quick that I am just realizing that we have new members on board and some of you are locals to the area. Thanks for sharing. I did the same thing. I would just tune in to threads and just read. But one day I wanted to jump in the conversation. That's all it took. Sign me up. Now they can't get rid of me. Lol. Welcome aboard.

it was incorporated

I looked all over for that, where did you find it? There is an H & H Mechanical (SCC # 04944664-6) in the VA State Corporate Commission (SCC) database, but that was purged on 06-30-07 and WH was in prison from 2005 - 2010. There is also an H & H Mechanical Services (SCC # 0484175-5) - purged 12-31-03 (WH was in Ohio, I believe then) and an H & H Mechanical Contractors (SCC # 0108609-9) purged 12-31-1990. Those were the only "H & H Mechanical" entities in the VA State Corporate Commission database. I also looked for the name under limit liability companies and registered limited liability partnerships.

I would post flyers at the library.
JH or WH or their loyal followers may have used public computers to not be traced.
Some of the workers or regulars may have seen something.
AJ herself might have used a public computer to make plans. Sooooo hoping that could be true.

Hi Zach -
Have you had a conversation with her mother regarding these flyers? Is she likely to continue removing any of these that are put up in the places you've suggested? Can law enforcement prevent her from doing so?

Zach, in the beginning it was stated that AJ walked from the home. Do you know if dogs were brought in, and if so, did any pick up a scent?? Too late now to get scent hounds in there. And dogs are not always correct on their search. Just wondering if dogs were there, and if they did pick up a scent.

Dogs have been brought in, from my understanding, though I never saw any. Norfolk PD has been very active and has involved several other agencies. But we might catch something they missed. Unlike them, we can go off of hunches. They typically need something solid.

This is a good point. I guess the diagnosis was cited as a mitigating factor, right? I wonder whether he had to present any proof of the diagnosis (and maybe of the suicide attempts) to anyone, or whether it was just on his and his lawyer's say-so. (Not that I doubt it, just that I don't know the degree to which documentation is required in situations like his.)

I don't know if this stat is accurate, but I read somewhere that as many as 85 to 90% of people with bipolar illness have issues with substance abuse as well. Such dual diagnoses make it especially hard for mentally ill people (and those around them). Cocaine is about the last thing a person prone to mania and mood-switching should be messing with (I say as someone who is not a medical professional but who had a family member and has many friends with bipolar illness).

The highest mental-addictive disorder comorbidity rate was found for those with drug (other than alcohol) disorders, among whom more than half (53%) were found to have a mental disorder with an odds ratio of 4.5. Individuals treated in specialty mental health and addictive disorder clinical settings have significantly higher odds of having comorbid disorders. Among the institutional settings, comorbidity of addictive and severe mental disorders was highest in the prison population, most notably with antisocial personality, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorders.

http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=383975&wvsessionid=undefined

Two-thirds of people with borderline disorder seriously abuse alcohol, street drugs, and/or prescribed drugs.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24059849
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18281846

Has anyone ever found an address for Quality Plumbing and Mechanical OTHER than 1620 Centerville Turnpike, Virginia Beach. That's a pretty good drive from the hotel and the house.

FLYERS!!!

View attachment 72589View attachment 72590

:bump:

I looked all over for that, where did you find it? There is an H & H Mechanical (SCC # 04944664-6) in the VA State Corporate Commission (SCC) database, but that was purged on 06-30-07 and WH was in prison from 2005 - 2010. There is also an H & H Mechanical Services (SCC # 0484175-5) - purged 12-31-03 (WH was in Ohio, I believe then) and an H & H Mechanical Contractors (SCC # 0108609-9) purged 12-31-1990. Those were the only "H & H Mechanical" entities in the VA State Corporate Commission database. I also looked for the name under limit liability companies and registered limited liability partnerships.

For those of us who haven't the faintest idea about how a business registers, can you clue us in on where you guys are going with this? Fraud?

(Feel free to treat me as if I'm a simpleton, because in this particular area, I am.)

Hi Zach -
Have you had a conversation with her mother regarding these flyers? Is she likely to continue removing any of these that are put up in the places you've suggested? Can law enforcement prevent her from doing so?

Those days are behind us. She won't remove any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member