VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. But we did call that H&H Mechanical info in to LE.

The 7-11 nearest AJ's home, and close to WH hotel, is at 7931 Halprin Dr. We can't confirm that this is the 7-11 where the video was taken that was shown to WH by LE...but it's a reasonable assumption that it probably is this 7-11, imo.

Thank you for your help! I added the following to the map, it was difficult because A B and C basically overlap. Go figure. If anyone else has any formal addresses to add let me know , I would be happy to add them. :)

http://goo.gl/maps/j0W6E

A) Uncle Bob's Storage
B) Americas Best Value Inn
C) 7-11
D) Isle of Wight Pond

E) Tarralton Drive Norfolk VA (credit / debit card found 1 block away)

I added her home area below, it overlaps with A B and C, let me know if I should add anything else. It definitely offers an interesting perspective. JMO>

http://goo.gl/maps/Ee80N

OK one more - I added the area her clothing was found alongside the road.

F) Battlefield Blvd South

http://goo.gl/maps/aXFdM

There is another pic on her stream with a friend who is still a friend now, taken in the exact same location, and posted with the same date of June 18, 2010. WH is in the back left of the pic shootin' them the eye. She would have only been 13 in these pics.

As for the smirk or grimace she has on her face, I think she was trying to smile without showing her teeth. Similar smile in the pic with the friend, but she does look happier.

ETA: I didn't post the pic for the sake of privacy for her friend in it with her, but you'll see it if you look closely at the background and what she's wearing. If you look at the EXIF data on both pics, the one with her friend was taken first, then the one with WH was taken 2 minutes later.

I saw that pic too and I think she looks not too happy in that pic either. There is another pic of her standing on a beach with a black and white plaid shirt. I zoomed in, she has a very pained expression on her face. In most all of her pics she is smiling big time. This one stood out along with the others mentioned.

O/T but my husband spent 2 hours trying to find his car keys this morning, only to find them on top of the dryer right under his nose. I feel like this is going to be the case with AJ.

I try really hard to stay objective and not let my emotions seep into these things, but this picture made me physically ill. The crop does it a huge disservice.

Agree. I wouldn't even hug my own daughter that way. I would like to match up the date of that pic and see what she tweeted and texted that day.

Greetings all -
Can someone please clear something up for me?
Who is AJ's BIOLOGICAL father? Is it Zach? I thought I read somewhere (maybe Zach's blog?) that she was given Zach's last name when she was 3 years old. So who's last name did she have before that? IMO it's RIDICULOUS that her mother would change her last name to that of a man who she hadn't even known very long. And don't both biological parents have to agree to an adoption - meaning, wouldn't Zach had to have given consent and relenquished his parental rights in order for her to be adopted by WH? WH is disgusting, and he is NOT that poor girl's father for god's sake!! He came onto the scene when she was already 13 years old and has only known her for barely 5 years, that does NOT make him her father. I'd bet a million bucks that slimeball would have preferred AJ to JH any day. Gross.

Do you remember that thing he said about "driving with purpose"? Could it be, that being such a friendly crew, they usually wave hello to people or acknowledge them. So, Hadsell in his way of presenting thing was perhaps covering for when somebody who was pretending to be AJ, thus 'driving with purpose' was in the white car, and that it may have something to do with where AJ may be, considering the timeline? I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before and I missed it. You all move so fast, it is so worth to keep up with. Thank you for all the information and good will here, and welcome newbies, hope more join.

Thank you for your help! I added the following to the map, it was difficult because A B and C basically overlap. Go figure. If anyone else has any formal addresses to add let me know , I would be happy to add them. :)

A) Uncle Bob's Storage
C) 7-11
D) Isle of Wight Pond

I always said that LE should check storage units. And this was before I knew that he moved out and into a hotel.

I hope LE checks the storage data and see if someone close to Wes rented a storage unit for him prior to AJ going missing.

The more I try to get to know AJ through pictures, the more perplexed I get about this case. It seems we have a lot of similarities that make me feel more deeply that something happened to her from within the family or a very close person to the family. Athletes like her do not really meddle in drugs, promiscuous sex, etc. Athletes generally hang out with other athletes who are similar as well. AJ seems to have had a lot of close guy friends, perhaps more than girl friends. There is NOTHING wrong with that because if anything, they would feel protective over her in a brotherly way and she lacked blood-related brothers so they were probably just as important to her. The more I learn about WH and his habits, the more I think that there has to be a relation to him as a perpetrator, even if it isn't direct.

I try really hard to stay objective and not let my emotions seep into these things, but this picture made me physically ill. The crop does it a huge disservice.

I just looked at it and I also feel nauseous. In fact-I recoiled.

Greetings all -
Who is AJ's BIOLOGICAL father? Is it Zach? I thought I read somewhere (maybe Zach's blog?) that she was given Zach's last name when she was 3 years old. So who's last name did she have before that? IMO it's RIDICULOUS that her mother would change her last name to that of a man who she hadn't even known very long. And don't both biological parents have to agree to an adoption - meaning, wouldn't Zach had to have given consent and relenquished his parental rights in order for her to be adopted by WH? WH is disgusting, and he is NOT that poor girl's father for god's sake!! He came onto the scene when she was already 13 years old and has only known her for barely 5 years, that does NOT make him her father. I'd bet a million bucks that slimeball would have preferred AJ to JH any day. Gross.

Zach was step dad since she was like 18 months old. Not sure the story of bio dad and when or to who he relinquished parental rights to. I understand it as (but me be wrong) Zach did not adopt her but Wes did. So Wes must have been able to get parental rights from bio dad.

NEED HELP SEARCHING. I cannot search this entire area myself. It's time I lean on good people for help.

In general we are looking for items of a young lady someone may have thrown away and also looking for identifying things along side of the road where someone might have pulled over to throw something.

BOATERS!!!! Keep an eye out. Especially areas where trash collects and where water flows. Also areas easily accessible from the road.

AREAS TO SEARCH - Anywhere is good, including abandoned houses and sheds and old or new construction sites, especially with dumpsters present. Rural areas - especially any route from Franklin to Norfolk and Hwy 17 from Deep Creek all the way to North Carolna and across West to East from 17, including Ballahack Rd that connects to S. Battlefield. Also the S. Battlefield area and surrounding rural areas and also Great Dismal swamp.

Some things to consider:

Debit card pieces were found alongside road close to home within first few days.

Jacket was reportedly found in somebody's home during the first week. It's not clear whether this was put there by someone not living in the home or by someone inside.

Clothing items were found alongside the road on South Battlefield - 20 miles from home about 3 weeks after disappearance.

Likely dump locations would be fairly easy access, without much walk from vehicle. Likely dump locations might be near fishing locations.

Please keep notes on where you have searched and how thoroughly you have searched. Photograph suspect items and locations. We can organize information and deliver to police in an easy to understand format. Be careful not to disturb items or areas that could be used as evidence

Greetings all -

AJ's bio father lives in Florida, his wife has posted here on WS as brenchen. They are actively sharing fliers and getting the word out and are very worried about AJ.
We don't know anything about the adoption except that it supposedly happened relatively shortly after WH entered the picture. Her bio dad may have consented or his rights may have been terminated in another way. We don't have any confirmation of the adoption or how it happened.
Zach raised AJ from when she was a young toddler to age 13 when it seems JH forcibly cut their relationship off.

Greetings all -

Brenchen said that moms fled with AJ to another state and bio dad only found out because of the child support checks.

IMO - JH may not know exactly what has happened, but she's absolutely covering her *advertiser censored*....She knows that she looks like a terrible mother for allowing a nasty criminal with a coke habit to live in her home with her children.....I believe her primary concern is protecting herself.

A) Uncle Bob's Storage
C) 7-11
D) Isle of Wight Pond

E) Tarralton Drive Norfolk VA (credit / debit card found 1 block away)

I added her home area below, it overlaps with A B and C, let me know if I should add anything else. It definitely offers an interesting perspective. JMO>

http://goo.gl/maps/Ee80N

4 Free Speech, anyone ever tell you you're like a free lunch, like a very good lunch in a great place with good wine and service and no strings? Thank you for the map.

Someone needs to send that photo to LE.

Where was this photo anyway-any chance her mother has seen it? If so.............I have lost ALL respect for her (mom).

Wait, when was AJ referred to as "my Asian"?

ETA: Facebook rumor it looks like? We gotta be careful not to state those as fact. This case is too confusing!

Do you think WH and his sis would leave something this nasty on his support pages if it wasn't true? Unless they have no concept of decency or simply are not very smart? Guys he worked with feel comfortable quoting this as said by WH on his own fb page! They've taken everything off the pages they don't like. This must be a keeper to them.

I always said that LE should check storage units. And this was before I knew that he moved out and into a hotel.

I hope LE checks the storage data and see if someone close to Wes rented a storage unit for him prior to AJ going missing.

Exactly!!! I am assuming LE has followed this train of thought. Yes?

If he is a convicted Felon he can't own a gun or have it in his possession. I could see him rationalizing this and saying it was not in his possession but rather just in storage.

Thanks for clarifying the bio/step/adopted father situation. JH is a piece of work.....My next question is, why did WH want to adopt AJ? There are plenty of step fathers who never adopt their step children, and WH had just barely been in her life!! Why the desire to adopt her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist