VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Norfolk, about a mile or two away from AJ. I am currently working right in Isle of Wight (which Zach mentioned as a place to search).

With that being said, I want to help search. I have never done this before though. Any resources for a quick crash course in it? I want to get some of the boys from work to go with me tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the KEY things to remember= do not taint any potential evidence. Must have gloves and plastic baggies in case you find anything interesting. AND a way to take a photo of how it looked when found. You do not want to mess up forensic evidence that might be present. If you find any kind of potential crime scene back away and call 911.

But if you find clothing etc it is hard to know if it is relevant. You cannot call them for every piece of trash or old shoe that you may stumble upon.

I wonder how thoroughly Tarrallton park was searched and if it would be worth another go, especially with bloodhounds. What about the banks/water north of Helsley Ave? I am thinking of things within reach on foot...

I "thanked" everybody I agreed with about the picture. I'm absolutely DISGUSTED at the way he's holding her. Completely looks like he thinks she's his possession.
I know I'm just saying and thinking what a lot of us are, but hitting the thumb's up/thanks button just made me madder at him.

I thought about the crop as well. I think that if it wasn't cropped though, it wouldn't change anything. And it says 2010. 2010 is when they got married no? That's even worse.

There is another pic on her stream with a friend who is still a friend now, taken in the exact same location, and posted with the same date of June 18, 2010. WH is in the back left of the pic shootin' them the eye. She would have only been 13 in these pics.

As for the smirk or grimace she has on her face, I think she was trying to smile without showing her teeth. Similar smile in the pic with the friend, but she does look happier.

ETA: I didn't post the pic for the sake of privacy for her friend in it with her, but you'll see it if you look closely at the background and what she's wearing. If you look at the EXIF data on both pics, the one with her friend was taken first, then the one with WH was taken 2 minutes later.

It just occurred to me that all family in this case is related to WH. Except Zach and the biological father/step mother. Does it stand out to anyone else that there is no family stepping up from JH's side of the family? I have no plans to sleuth her family but that just stood out all of a sudden.

New member coming out of the shadows for this one! I discovered websleuths while looking for info on this case. Lurking since the start of it. I am local to the area, grew up in Virginia Beach. Also, my spouse works with someone in the family. So yes, JH does have local family. I have met her brother, super nice guy, would NEVER have thought they were related. Not sure of the rules, but I know names are not allowed. So I will say she is friends with him on fb and he is the father of the female cousin you saw on the news. Hope that is allowed. If not please delete. I hope this case is resolved soon, and I am happy to help in any way I can.

She looks like she may have been crying before that picture was taken. IMO. Also, she looks very uncomfortable, you are right. I don't like this picture at all.

There's actually another picture in that stream with her and Collin and she has that same smile on her face. Maybe that's just one of her many smiles she has. :)

New member coming out of the shadows for this one! I discovered websleuths while looking for info on this case. Lurking since the start of it. I am local to the area, grew up in Virginia Beach and now live 45 minutes north. Also, my husband works with someone in the family. So yes, JH does have local family. I have met her brother, super nice guy, would NEVER have thought they were related. Not sure of the rules, but I know names are not allowed. So I will say she is friends with him on fb and he is the father of the female cousin you saw on the news. Hope that is allowed. If not please delete. I hope this case is resolved soon, and I am happy to help in any way I can.

Welcome :welcome:

Turns out, I'd remembered it incorrectly and I'm grateful for OntarioMom for linking what he actually said. Again, I just thought the use of the word Asian stood out to me. Now that I know that it's used by others, I'll look for another rabbit hole.[emoji195]

I do not care who else uses it, a man calling a woman "My Asian," outside of some bedroom intimacy, gives me the creeps and big red flags. How could a mother allow a man 20 years older than her daughter that she brought into the house, call her daughter what seems to me an implied sexual nickname. JMO

I do not care who else uses it, a man calling a woman "My Asian," outside of some bedroom intimacy, gives me the creeps and big red flags. How could a mother allow a man 20 years older than her daughter that she brought into the house, call her daughter what seems to me an implied sexual nickname. JMO

This^^^ 100% agree.

This was claimed by Hadsells lawyer....actually submitted in writing to a Judge before sentencing, so I think it's a bit more than someone claiming to have such-and-such affliction, just to be cool.

To say that Hadsell is manic-depressive (bi-polar) without having concrete evidence to back that up is grounds for perjury at the very least in the above situation.

The suicide attempts (3 of them) also tends to back this up as they are quite common in people who are experiencing the "depressive" part of manic-depression.

But multiple suicide attempts can also be unsuccessful when you are not truly suicidal, but trying to manipulate others. It can be very effective when you cannot get your way honestly.

Yeah that is messed up. I think this is why our mods don't want us posting stuff we can't confirm with links. Even given people nicknames on here because we can't post their names confuses the heck out of me and people on here sometimes. Rumors are confusing the heck out of people especially new members. There are so many threads to this case unless you've been following or read from the beginning it can get really crazy. There are so many twists and turns when it comes to SM info that rumors can get really ugly real quick.

Wait, when was AJ referred to as "my Asian"?

ETA: Facebook rumor it looks like? We gotta be careful not to state those as fact. This case is too confusing!

New member coming out of the shadows for this one! I discovered websleuths while looking for info on this case. Lurking since the start of it. I am local to the area, grew up in Virginia Beach and now live 45 minutes north. Also, my husband works with someone in the family. So yes, JH does have local family. I have met her brother, super nice guy, would NEVER have thought they were related. Not sure of the rules, but I know names are not allowed. So I will say she is friends with him on fb and he is the father of the female cousin you saw on the news. Hope that is allowed. If not please delete. I hope this case is resolved soon, and I am happy to help in any way I can.

I am ready to make you a verified insider already. And I'm not even a mod. Lol. Thanks for joining in. Just note that the family probably does read some of these comments. So don't make yourself vulnerable to being identified by the family. We do not want them lashing out at you in public. So on that note. Welcome aboard.

Glad you joined us, fstop. The more for AJ, the better =)

Welcome fstop!

:welcome4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members