VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/anjelicaamarie/7834363334/

Is this the nervous smile Zach has made reference to before? The poor girl does NOT look comfortable. But I guess she wouldn't have posted it if it bothered her.

Anyway, they're a lot of candid family pics of her here and you can tell she truly loves her baby sisters. There's a not a bit of me that believes she would ever voluntarily leave them.

I try really hard to stay objective and not let my emotions seep into these things, but this picture made me physically ill. The crop does it a huge disservice.

Agree 1000%!!! Look where his fore arm goes across her body. This picture breaks my heart for AJ. Daddy's do NOT hug their teenage "daughters" like that!

No they don't! Disturbing. IMO...I suspect this picture was worth a thousand words...words that no one ever heard maybe.

I try really hard to stay objective and not let my emotions seep into these things, but this picture made me physically ill. The crop does it a huge disservice.

I thought about the crop as well. I think that if it wasn't cropped though, it wouldn't change anything. And it says 2010. 2010 is when they got married no? That's even worse.

YES! We can help Zach. Zach requested that we share Anjelica's flier. Keep her name and face out there.
I bet Zach would appreciate any and all suggestions for searching. IMO
I have been searching mostly alone but I want to expand. All locals with any desire to search - message me your desired location. Right now I want to search Isle of Wight and everywhere from Norfolk to there. I want to search down 17 to Ballahack Road and over to 168/Battlefield. Searching sides of roads that could be potential dump sites, in case something identifying fell out of the a car. And things that may be in water, possibly floating or along banks. Take photos and document location then keep notes of anything found and locations searched. Ticks and chiggers are starting to come out. You'll need gloves to work around thorns and clothes that resist tearing. Glasses and hat might be good.

They were operating the lawn service right up until he was arrested, if memory serves.The local who told us WH was doing lawn work for her boyfriend's business told us she made out all the checks to H & H. Which I too, thought was odd, so I asked her if she was absolutely sure of that, and she said yes.

The E little Creek Rd address for the business is actually Uncle Bob's storage.

Which makes that whole thing even more interesting. Uncle Bob's storage, an expired business? AND, works for another company? wow, sounds like all kind of things were being hidden.

It's hard to tell from that because if the business was limited partnership, general partnership or sole proprietor, it wouldn't be on the SCC site.

it was incorporated

l

Just as a reminder, I have lived in VB my entire life. My intial instinct on where to look from my very first post was to the south. About a million people live in VB, Norfolk, and Chesapeake...but you dont have to drive too long before it gets rural...and hour south or west is more than sufficient. North is less likely so I'll table that for now.

One thing that occurred to me recently was that as the weather gets warmer, fisherman who have been itching to get on the water start heading out in mass any chance they get. Flyers at local Sporting Goods or Tackle Shops would be smart imo. I used to work at Dick's in the Hunting and Fishing Department and have contacted guys I know to spread the word. If you fish a lot, you have favorite spots that you know really well. Anything out of place stands out. I'll get upset if a tree that had fallen in the water was moved...or if brush has been cut down on the edge of a pond...and I'll certainly notice tire tracks, trash, or ground that has been disturbed.

With that in mind, local hunters/fishermen should be made aware to take a second glance at things that seem different or out of place...Especially in southern VB, Chesapeake, and west near Franklin. I'll continue to make contact with those I know but if anyone else locally can get flyers into Dicks, Bass Pro, Walmart, or any other smaller tackle shops I think that would be incredibly helpful.
Perfect. That's what TXEQUISEARCH told me. I am going to start in on organizing this.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/anjelicaamarie/7834363334/

Is this the nervous smile Zach has made reference to before? The poor girl does NOT look comfortable. But I guess she wouldn't have posted it if it bothered her.

Anyway, they're a lot of candid family pics of her here and you can tell she truly loves her baby sisters. There's a not a bit of me that believes she would ever voluntarily leave them.
I think she is crying. Don't know why.

I have been searching mostly alone but I want to expand. All locals with any desire to search - message me your desired location. Right now I want to search Isle of Wight and everywhere from Norfolk to there. I want to search down 17 to Ballahack Road and over to 168/Battlefield. Searching sides of roads that could be potential dump sites, in case something identifying fell out of the a car. And things that may be in water, possibly floating or along banks. Take photos and document location then keep notes of anything found and locations searched. Ticks and chiggers are starting to come out. You'll need gloves to work around thorns and clothes that resist tearing. Glasses and hat might be good.

I honestly don't know where we could search but maybe some of the routes to/from IOW? It's like looking for a needle in a haystack when we don't have much of anything to go on. I am local and would love to help. I am wondering has the NPD said anything to you about searching? I mean... Do they suggest searching? Not suggest it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything about that photo makes me uncomfortable. I know it's a good thing he's locked up but part of me wonders if he'd have "found" AJ by now if he wasn't. :dunno:

I live in Norfolk, about a mile or two away from AJ. I am currently working right in Isle of Wight (which Zach mentioned as a place to search).

With that being said, I want to help search. I have never done this before though. Any resources for a quick crash course in it? I want to get some of the boys from work to go with me tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grew up and lived in AJ's neighborhood for 30 years Zach. Places I would check are The Botanical Garden Road (up to the toll booth), and going down Azalea Garden Road, just past the Botanical Garden Rd., there is a dirt pull off on the left. It leads up to a little fishing spot. Look around there. And especially, go to the hotel! Look around the back, look in any overgrowth, check the hotel grounds out thoroughly. Walk the path behind the hotel, Squires Club, etc. and take the walking path to the 7-11.

START WITH WHERE YOU KNOW SHE WAS!! Then work outwards from there.

Just my thoughts.

Which makes that whole thing even more interesting. Uncle Bob's storage, an expired business? AND, works for another company? wow, sounds like all kind of things were being hidden.

Map of Uncle Bob's Storage and the Hotel where they found the ammunition. Has LE searched the storage facility for the gun that matches the ammo? I have not seen that LE executed any type of formal SW yet. Correct me if I am wrong!
Playing catch up as usual! :)

http://goo.gl/maps/umaZL

p.s. does anyone have the address of the 7-11 - I would be happy to add it to the map as a reference point. Let me know... Thanks so much!

p.s.s now I have to look up quality plumbing as well.

4FS

Map of Uncle Bob's Storage and the Hotel where they found the ammunition. Has LE searched the storage facility for the gun that matches the ammo? I have not seen that LE executed any type of formal SW yet. Correct me if I am wrong!

Can you add to the map AH's home and where the debit card were found in relation to what you have already put up? Thank you in advance, (I'm illiterate with map creation, lol)

Thinking about the crowd fund and FB stuff makes me sick to my stomach. :sick: As for the searches, I think they don't know where to look. ("They" meaning family, friends, acquaintances). There are a lot of people who want her found, but where do they begin to search? I'm not being a smart aleck, I'm really asking - where do they go, where do they search? Maybe we can sleuth on that, because the trail gets colder as each minute, hour, day passes.

I'd be at a loss myself as to how or where to even search, which is why I would have been taking advice from the word GO, when Texas Equusearch was suggested on the BAJFB page weeks ago. Far as I know, that suggestion was never responded to, and likely even deleted. The only problem there is, you have to be honest and upfront with them surrounding the details of the disappearance. Clearly something the Hadsell clan was not prepared to do, as we've all seen.

p.s. does anyone have the address of the 7-11 - I would be happy to add it to the map as a reference point. Let me know... Thanks so much!

p.s.s now I have to look up quality plumbing as well.

4FS

No idea. But we did call that H&H Mechanical info in to LE.

The 7-11 nearest AJ's home, and close to WH hotel, is at 7931 Halprin Dr. We can't confirm that this is the 7-11 where the video was taken that was shown to WH by LE...but it's a reasonable assumption that it probably is this 7-11, imo.

They were operating the lawn service right up until he was arrested, if memory serves.The local who told us WH was doing lawn work for her boyfriend's business told us she made out all the checks to H & H. Which I too, thought was odd, so I asked her if she was absolutely sure of that, and she said yes.

The E little Creek Rd address for the business is actually Uncle Bob's storage.

It also has an address listed in Hampton on google maps. Hard to know where the business was really located!
https://www.google.com/maps/place/H...nc!3m1!1s0x89ba8491092e7a55:0x9068ef3116e257a

I thought about the crop as well. I think that if it wasn't cropped though, it wouldn't change anything. And it says 2010. 2010 is when they got married no? That's even worse.

Exactly. He had just met AJ that year. I cannot imagine my 14 yr old meeting a male that year and then him having his arms and body tightly locked around her like that. My Husband never even did that kind of 'groping' to our girl when she was that age. He hugged her close like a father would, but would never have put his arms around her front area like that. This guy knows no boundaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove