VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it was my sister who was missing, we had hit a wall by this time. We were paralyzed. We were exhausted. We didn't know where to look, and LE didn't have any suggestions either. They advised us to conserve our energy because they were investigating all the angles. And you know what? They found her. If you haven't been through it you can never fully understand it, and I pray you never do.

But knowing there are people who love AJ who want to search, shouldn't we be thinking of how we could help them figure out where to start? I feel like we're becoming distracted. I just don't want us to get stagnant or get pulled down into the muck and mire of the family's drama.

I'm so glad to hear that your sister was found!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/anjelicaamarie/7834363334/

Is this the nervous smile Zach has made reference to before? The poor girl does NOT look comfortable. But I guess she wouldn't have posted it if it bothered her.

Anyway, they're a lot of candid family pics of her here and you can tell she truly loves her baby sisters. There's a not a bit of me that believes she would ever voluntarily leave them.

WH and Bi Polar Disorder
For what it is worth, here is my original post from Thread 7:

in response to Zach and Sjm_qc on his lying:

To summarize this in the briefest and simplest way I can:

I believe he is capable of murder, though not necessarily the serial-killer/pre-meditated/methodical/intelligent kind.
I believe his criminal intellect is sufficient enough to enable him to cover up a crime and attempt to frame someone for it.
I believe he is a pathological storyteller, but a very poor liar.
I believe he is directly involved in AJ's disappearance based on what little I have observed of his demeanor, and in his word choices when interviewed.

It is important I point out that my work focuses more on profiling and statement analysis than it does clinical psychology, and I am not a verified professional on this board so please take the above as an informed opinion. As far as I know PlainJaneDoe is the only verified professional we have - I would be very interested in her take on WH mind as it may offer a more scientific viewpoint.

In the end, whether WH is a card short of a full deck or not can only help us understand how he may have done something or allowed something violent to happen to AJ. It will not help us determine that he did, in fact, do something to AJ. At this point, the only thing giving us a reliable indication that this is the case is statement analysis, the outcome of which is not at all in his favor, IMO.

This is what scares me - if we had to throw out everything Wes told us, what would we have? What would we really know? UGH

This is what scares me - if we had to throw out everything Wes told us, what would we have? What would we really know? UGH

One of the things I am working on now is a table of "facts", "WHFacts" and rumors. I'll post it as soon as I can be sure all the reference links are sound.

l

Just as a reminder, I have lived in VB my entire life. My intial instinct on where to look from my very first post was to the south. About a million people live in VB, Norfolk, and Chesapeake...but you dont have to drive too long before it gets rural...and hour south or west is more than sufficient. North is less likely so I'll table that for now.

One thing that occurred to me recently was that as the weather gets warmer, fisherman who have been itching to get on the water start heading out in mass any chance they get. Flyers at local Sporting Goods or Tackle Shops would be smart imo. I used to work at Dick's in the Hunting and Fishing Department and have contacted guys I know to spread the word. If you fish a lot, you have favorite spots that you know really well. Anything out of place stands out. I'll get upset if a tree that had fallen in the water was moved...or if brush has been cut down on the edge of a pond...and I'll certainly notice tire tracks, trash, or ground that has been disturbed.

With that in mind, local hunters/fishermen should be made aware to take a second glance at things that seem different or out of place...Especially in southern VB, Chesapeake, and west near Franklin. I'll continue to make contact with those I know but if anyone else locally can get flyers into Dicks, Bass Pro, Walmart, or any other smaller tackle shops I think that would be incredibly helpful.

Lived in Chesapeake most of my life and I agree with you 100% Chesapeake going into Moyock, Pungo, Blackwater....all those places came into mind; wiith Chesapeake going into Moyock NC area as my first thought. When WH was young, there was no 168 bypass, as you and the other locals know, and everyone had to go down Battlefield Blvd to get to Nags Head, NC.

Is this the nervous smile Zach has made reference to before? The poor girl does NOT look comfortable. But I guess she wouldn't have posted it if it bothered her.

Anyway, they're a lot of candid family pics of her here and you can tell she truly loves her baby sisters. There's a not a bit of me that believes she would ever voluntarily leave them.

Absolutely beautiful young woman, AJ. Thanks for sharing this.

Bless her heart! That picture is so sad, she looks as she is about to cry! My gut has always been that WH had a "thing" for AJ.

Bless her heart! That picture is so sad, she looks as she is about to cry! My gut has always been that WH had a "thing" for AJ.

Anyone have the time to provide a brief synopsis of this case? I'm a busy graduating medical student who can't keep up, but will be moving to Newport News this summer to start residency and am very interested in this case since it is local. Any thoughts to where she is and who could be responsible?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of the things I am working on now is a table of "facts", "WHFacts" and rumors. I'll post it as soon as I can be sure all the reference links are sound.
The "thanks" button wasn't enough! That would be soooooo helpful! It's been a challenge for me to weed out the truths and the lies, as well as what rumors may have been started or "tainted" by WH. And I do believe that he has told stories and lies for no reason…which makes it even more difficult to come to any strong conclusions. For instance, if we knew he lied to protect himself, it would actually be something to go on. But if he just lies for the sake of lying…geez. I keep thinking that he's said something that none of us even thought was relevant, and yet it could be key.

When I read the comment referring to WH as "bossman", I took it differently than you all did. So I did some research and think I may be able to explain the red trailer and term "Bossman".

there is a company established what appears to be 2013.
http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/va/norfolk/h-and-h-mechanical-reviews-7732638.htm

what disgusted me was him commenting on his own advertising as if no one would know.
http://www.yellowpages.com/norfolk-va/mip/h-h-mechanical-478314207

I did do some searching on the business registry and it looks like the company was closed or terminated ? Wonder why "Bossman's" guy would still be worried about lawn care?

They still cut lawns under the H & H Mechanical name. We had a local poster a while back who told us that WH never did finish the job she paid him for. She told us they make the checks out to H & H Mechanical.

Anyone have the time to provide a brief synopsis of this case? I'm a busy graduating medical student who can't keep up, but will be moving to Newport News this summer to start residency and am very interested in this case since it is local. Any thoughts to where she is and who could be responsible?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not very objective at this point. I have pretty much made up my mind that her stepfather is responsible. He is a violent ex-con that had relapsed on cocaine and was angry at his wife because she kicked him out of the home. He had ammo hidden in his hotel air vent, but bragged that the gun would never be found. He has lied and been shady and inconsistent and overly controlling and he makes it impossible for me to seriously consider alternative scenarios. :mad:

To me it looks like she is or has been crying.:(

And I'm sorry...this grown man was only in this young woman's life for 5 years. She was 17 or 18 in this picture? This seems like a VERY inappropriate way for him to be hugging her, imo. And her arm here looks defensive to me.

JMO, MOO, etc. etc....but it gives me the willies.

They still cut lawns under the H & H Mechanical name. We had a local poster a while back that told us that WH never did finish the job she paid him for. She told us they make the checks out to H & H Mechanical.

Sorry I missed that. But, he must me operating illegally now. (IMO) I don't know all of Va requirements for business license, bonding etc. I know our business has every insurance, bond and i's dotted and t's crossed. The Va registry listed that business of his as either terminated or dissolved at some point. I'm finding it difficult to navigate Va business registry in order to get more info.

To me it looks like she is or has been crying.:(

And I'm sorry...this grown man was only in this young woman's life for 5 years. She was 17 or 18 in this picture? This seems like a VERY inappropriate way for him to be hugging her, imo. And her arm here looks defensive to me.

JMO, MOO, etc. etc....but it gives me the willies.

Agree 1000%!!! Look where his fore arm goes across her body. This picture breaks my heart for AJ. Daddy's do NOT hug their teenage "daughters" like that!

ETA: I don't consider WH her Daddy, proving my point that he was never a father figure.

She looks like she may have been crying before that picture was taken. IMO. Also, she looks very uncomfortable, you are right. I don't like this picture at all.

This picture may be very innocent but it hurts my heart to image what she may be thinking on the inside. Very awkward IMO.

Sorry I missed that. But, he must me operating illegally now. (IMO) I don't know all of Va requirements for business license, bonding etc. I know our business has every insurance, bond and i's dotted and t's crossed. The Va registry listed that business of his as either terminated or dissolved at some point. I'm finding it difficult to navigate Va business registry in order to get more info.

They were operating the lawn service right up until he was arrested, if memory serves.The local who told us WH was doing lawn work for her boyfriend's business told us she made out all the checks to H & H. Which I too, thought was odd, so I asked her if she was absolutely sure of that, and she said yes.

The E little Creek Rd address for the business is actually Uncle Bob's storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member