VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last donation to the Bring AJ Home crowd fund page was 11 days ago. Now there's rumor (rumor) of starting a new fund page for WH, plus the other new fund page JH has signed off on (still with $0 raised). Then there's this FB page and that FB group, etc.

Yet there have been no searches by the family in how many days? Anyone else noticing a pattern here??

money > AJ

everything > AJ

yet, yelling at the media for "not" focusing on AJ.

:facepalm:

The last donation to the Bring AJ Home crowd fund page was 11 days ago. Now there's rumor (rumor) of starting a new fund page for WH, plus the other new fund page JH has signed off on (still with $0 raised). Then there's this FB page and that FB group, etc.

Yet there have been no searches by the family in how many days? Anyone else noticing a pattern here??

Thinking about the crowd fund and FB stuff makes me sick to my stomach. :sick: As for the searches, I think they don't know where to look. ("They" meaning family, friends, acquaintances). There are a lot of people who want her found, but where do they begin to search? I'm not being a smart aleck, I'm really asking - where do they go, where do they search? Maybe we can sleuth on that, because the trail gets colder as each minute, hour, day passes.

How about the Seven-11 down the street from WH's motel where AJ possibly on surveillance being added too? Just a suggestion...

Does anyone have a link handy for the 711 possible sighting? I will look for one when I get a chance, too. Good idea if we can find a link for it, aja! :tyou:

Just search for Wesley Hadsell on FB. It comes right up. Unfortunately.

I'm curious how WH is able to add people to that page? If you look at who has added the "members" it shows his sister and WH individually adding them. Not one, (nada) add, comment, like etc from JH. Interesting!

Thinking about the crowd fund and FB stuff makes me sick to my stomach. :sick: As for the searches, I think they don't know where to look. ("They" meaning family, friends, acquaintances). There are a lot of people who want her found, but where do they begin to search? I'm not being a smart aleck, I'm really asking - where do they go, where do they search? Maybe we can sleuth on that, because the trail gets colder as each minute, hour, day passes.

The fundraising is just sickening, it's greedy and inappropriate. I'm glad donations have stopped pouring in. I think it's very possible that they don't know where to look... but if your child was missing, wouldn't you want to be looking somewhere? I feel like it's one thing to not know where to look but another to not look at all.

:thinking:

JMO.

I agree. The entire situation is sickening. So much focus on nonsense and not enough on AJ.
Many families of the missing don't have an exact location for searches. However, they do. They organize searches with friends and supporters. They go out and do the only thing they can do. Like Zach has been doing. IMO

It just occurred to me that all family in this case is related to WH. Except Zach and the biological father/step mother. Does it stand out to anyone else that there is no family stepping up from JH's side of the family? I have no plans to sleuth her family but that just stood out all of a sudden.

This is what grandmother Hadsell told msm:

The grandmother of a missing 18-year-old college student said it seems like police in Virginia are "doing nothing" to look for her.
…
Hadsell's grandmother Katherine Hadsell said she wishes the police would "give us more insight into what they're actually doing, because to us it seems like they're doing nothing."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/grandmother-missing-virginia-teen-cops-give-us-insight/story?id=30107604

"I'm absolutely convinced there's foul play," Katherine Hadsell, the woman's grandmother, told FoxNews.com Monday. "This is so far out of character for her."

"She is a young lady who is living her life as any 18-year-old would," said Hadsell, who also lives in Norfolk. "She loves her mom and dad so much and is very close with her family. It’s not possible she ran away."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/0...for-missing-college-student-anjelica-hadsell/

There's a disconnect here. First she says LE is doing “nothing” to find AJ, then she says she's convinced there's foul play involved in AJ's disappearance.

So what I'd expect to hear from her next is a plea to LE to do more, or a plea to the public to report anything suspicious or like you said, a personal statement to AJ to let her know her family is doing their best to find her. Whatever. Pretty much what y'all have been saying here.

Instead, she moves on to WH and wastes precious media space defending his criminal behavior. It seems that her motive for granting the interview was to point fingers at LE and to defend WH. Her comments about foul play were made to justify WH's actions and her anger at LE and nothing more.

No updates on what the family is doing, no real information on why she thinks AJ didn't run away other than it's “out of character” and AJ loves her family. Not even a mention of JH's suspicions about the early morning texts or the cousin's comments about creepy texts. Nothing.

And why further alienate the family from LE? She would have gotten a lot more mileage out of acknowledging the hard work LE is investing in finding AJ – which actually is true when you consider the multiple searches - and saying she's confident they'll get to the bottom of AJ's disappearance and get her home. If someone is responsible for AJ's disappearance that would act as a subtle message that LE might be onto them.

I understand that there's no “manual” for the family of a missing person but this family has done nothing to educate themselves on what they can/should be doing despite the many fine organizations out there who do know what can be done and many helpful suggestions from people.

Here's the priority list as I see it:

1. Defend WH.
2. Bash LE
3. Make cryptic statements without any substance.

AJ's not even on their radar at this point. I guess I should be glad she had enough sense to avoid plugging the get rich quick scam.

BBM

this says everything there is to say. AJ's nowhere close to the top of any of their priority lists.

The fundraising is just sickening, it's greedy and inappropriate. I'm glad donations have stopped pouring in. I think it's very possible that they don't know where to look... but if your child was missing, wouldn't you want to be looking somewhere? I feel like it's one thing to not know where to look but another to not look at all.

JMO.

When it was my sister who was missing, we had hit a wall by this time. We were paralyzed. We were exhausted. We didn't know where to look, and LE didn't have any suggestions either. They advised us to conserve our energy because they were investigating all the angles. And you know what? They found her. If you haven't been through it you can never fully understand it, and I pray you never do.

But knowing there are people who love AJ who want to search, shouldn't we be thinking of how we could help them figure out where to start? I feel like we're becoming distracted. I just don't want us to get stagnant or get pulled down into the muck and mire of the family's drama.

When I read the comment referring to WH as "bossman", I took it differently than you all did. So I did some research and think I may be able to explain the red trailer and term "Bossman".

there is a company established what appears to be 2013.
http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/va/norfolk/h-and-h-mechanical-reviews-7732638.htm

what disgusted me was him commenting on his own advertising as if no one would know.
http://www.yellowpages.com/norfolk-va/mip/h-h-mechanical-478314207

I did do some searching on the business registry and it looks like the company was closed or terminated ? Wonder why "Bossman's" guy would still be worried about lawn care?

It just occurred to me that all family in this case is related to WH. Except Zach and the biological father/step mother. Does it stand out to anyone else that there is no family stepping up from JH's side of the family? I have no plans to sleuth her family but that just stood out all of a sudden.

I have wondered the same. Are her parents alive? Does she have any brothers, sisters, cousins, etc?

JMO.

Zach doesn't know where to look either, but he's trying his da**dest!

There are a lot of smart people on here who would know better than I, but if I'm a family member organizing search efforts I'd probably focus on a couple things.

Where are her favorite haunts? Has anyone looked around those locations? I believe I read somewhere that more often times than not the perpetrator is someone known by the victim. If it wasn't WH, then perhaps one of her other acquaintances did something and lured her to one of their hangouts?

I'm searching around everywhere she used to hang out in high school, talking to every friend she hung out with, finding out if there were any places I didn't know about and searching there. I'm going through her stuff, looking to identify anything that might be missing (above and beyond the suspect MP report) so that while I'm out looking I know what to look for.

Anywhere she may have walked to, whether it was while home on this last trip or during high school, I'm scouring those routes in case she walked there again. Any public place within reasonable walking distance, I'm looking around.

I'm searching WH's haunts and around his friends' houses. I'm searching his jobs between AJ disappearing and when he was arrested, the routes between the house and those locations.

The point is, I'm looking for any and every excuse to look somewhere, ANYWHERE, that there might be chance to find AJ, or a clue, or something.

I would agree that they probably don't know where to look. The area they searched in Chesapeake and in Carrsville is very rural. It would be hard to know where to start. That's why they need professional help in deal with LE and searches. It seems to me that they have not stressed this enough anywhere asking for help. Instead they just want to create a social media alert system. Ughhh not to be mean but it's too late in this case. Get you butts out there and find her. You're not going to find her just sending out tweets. This makes me so angry. If you don't know where to look, then ask for help like now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Red_Herring