VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is here a fence around their a high wooden fence around their back yard and if so is there a gate that opens to the park? What kind of privacy fencing is there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4' privacy wood fence. With gate.

Wonder why PT would tweet - Sad that a family would attack their own with false accusations. In an attempt to take the spotlight off their own wrongs doings

On the 3rd. Well, it took awhile to sink in. I mean, I don't keep in contact with Anjelica much and don't know much of her comings and goings and she's 18 so at first I thought she took off, but as the time ticked away it got a little frantic. Every minute hurt a little. Then every day, waking up and still the same bad dream. Now, it's over a month. Can't believe it's been so long.
Zach Zach............what do you think prompted JH to let you know-to give the alarm so to speak? And did you have to talk to WH that night?

Has it been confirmed it was her clothing? Tia.

No. The 7-11 and the clothing have not been confirmed. 7-11 has only been mentioned by Wesley and we do not even know which 7-11, if it were true. LE has not confirmed that ANY of AJ's clothing has been recovered.

Can we stop the bickering? Let's keep the focus on AJ.

Obviously the mods are busy cleaning things up that I've missed (I think I'm grateful?).

Any new lines of thought here tonight??

This is opposite of what was being said by WH's mom on the news.

Even more "too little, too late." I believe that all of this, be it the Twitter blast or this new update, is nothing more than a reaction to a damaged image rather than being sincere.

look up 'inference' in the dictionary and then apply logic.

It's a lot easier for everyone if you just say what you're thinking. We've all speculated and opined about what we think is really going on here. Well, maybe not all of us, but many.

Is it possible AJ or someone else could have gone through the back of their yard behind the wooded privacy fence and not have been seen leaving the house at all?

Zach Zach............what do you think prompted JH to let you know-to give the alarm so to speak? And did you have to talk to WH that night?

Zach was there since AJ could walk plus they have other kids together so she had to call him. Especially before his kids did. But I think once WH was starting to be outed with his bizarre cover ups; mom was ashamed to face zach. So the flyers were ordered to be taken down to make it seem like she still supported Wes. But I think LE is helping her distance herself from Wes by keeping him locked up long enough for them to pull her coat to some things. So hopefully she wises up and let zach knows what LE really suspects.

Is it possible AJ or someone else could have gone through the back of their yard behind the wooded privacy fence and not have been seen leaving the house at all?

Possible yes, but from what Zach has said there was a decent ground cover of snow and footprints would have been easily seen in the yard. Here in southern Ontario on March 2/3, if anyone (or anything) goes through our back yard footprints or paw prints are as noticeable as night/day.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/<br />
<br />
According to this video report, part of AJ's debit card was found in pieces. This search was on Halpern drive, where four neighbors have security cameras. Let's hope these cameras captured something that will help in the investigation.<br/>

This is from the first thread, did we ever hear about the security cameras on halpern drive?

It's a lot easier for everyone if you just say what you're thinking. We've all speculated and opined about what we think is really going on here. Well, maybe not all of us, but many.
The inference in the original post was that proponents of WH were monitoring this website and stood ready to attack peripheral peeps. Meaning Z.
Clear enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member