VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach, thanks for your patience and answering our questions especially when this has been so draining on you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zach, I'm going to ask another question that I hate to ask, and that I'm sure has already been asked, again, so many posts here...

Did AJ ever express to anyone that she was uncomfortable with WH, that he had made any inappropriate advances, or violent actions towards her or the other siblings/persons in the home. I'm so sorry if this is a hard question. And I completely understand if you can not answer certain questions.

Eta: also, if there was something going on re: WH that made AJ feel scared or uncomfortable, would she have told anyone? And if so, whom?

Thanks to everyone who answered this question.

In Jessica Ridgeway's case it was never divulged until the trial that her clothing and glasses were found in the back pack which ARS discarded in an opposite direction as a red herring. I can see LE withholding such information re the clothing from the public / keeping this information close to the vest if in fact it was determined that these clothes belong to AJ, as was done in Jessica's case. (I hope this turns out to be nothing like Jessica's case of course!). Converesly, I would also think that if it was not her clothing they might indeed disclose this to the public, as I've seen in other cases where LE comments that items turned out not to belong to the missing person, for instance the glasses found in Jessica Heeringa's case. I wonder if they have been directly asked to comment publicly on whether or not these clothing items belong to AJ, or if testing on these items has been completed.

The aspect of items of clothing found, and whether or not these belong to AJ, is obviously a key part of this case, imo.

I agree with your line of thinking, Margarita. The issue in this case is that next to nothing has been confirmed by LE, except that AJ is missing. I am sure LE has their reasoning for this method of (non) communication. With that said, I don't think we can draw any conclusions based on their lack of confirmation about the clothing. My hope is that we hear from LE soon, with the message that AJ is found and the person responsible for her disappearance is in custody.

It's very plausible that she ran away and is scared to come home because Wes is locked up. Or maybe he creeped her out this last visit and moms was making her mad so she just took off. And since she knows that Wes is creepy then she will not come back until after he is sentenced for these other charges. Maybe she googled his name and found out his real past and decided she didn't want to be around him nor moms. Idk. Iam just tired of thinking the worst sometime.

Maybe is to If.........think about the Trojan's and the Greek's conversation.

Good question!!!

<http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

Family and friends of Hadsell tell 10 On Your Side they started searching the area around 5 p.m. March 19 after they got a tip about clothing on the side of the road. They say they found at least four items they believe belong to Hadsell and notified police. >

I don't think the police have confirmed or denied the findings. :/

4FS
Please note that all the random new clues, discoveries and bizarro findings stopped the second WH got thrown in the pokey. :ufo:

It's very plausible that she ran away and is scared to come home because Wes is locked up. Or maybe he creeped her out this last visit and moms was making her mad so she just took off. And since she knows that Wes is creepy then she will not come back until after he is sentenced for these other charges. Maybe she googled his name and found out his real past and decided she didn't want to be around him nor moms. Idk. Iam just tired of thinking the worst sometime.

Today I was discussing this case with a colleague. The first thing she asked was if it was possible that AJ was being held in witness protection (re: anything to do with WH). This idea which I had not considered gave me some feelings of optimism. What a wonderful thing it would be for AJ to be somewhere safe.

This is a potential murder case-gloves are off.

??? You didn't get my point. I just wanted us (all) to be careful what info we are sharing and with whom. WH's camp is reading here and I just thought (innocently) that maybe Zach doesn't need to share too much with us - just with LE on his searches. Isn't that simple? Past my bedtime. I was curious and being nice, I thought.

As I've seen on other cases, TES will need something from LE to go off, as far as potential areas to search.

The worst thing that could happen here would be for Zach to leave here now due to any kind of forum drama. Don't leave Zach!

Based on the way JH had been talking and acting this whole time "I believe she is safe" and "We want her home" etc, I believe JH knows AJ isn't dead and knows what happened.

I believe all of the "clues" were planted in such a way to throw off suspicion. I believe WH concocted the whole interview whole in jail as well.

I believe that as a result of money owed due to drugs or gambling, AJ is being held as collateral while money is being raised. It would explain why JH hasn't been emotional--she knows where AJ is and, as she's said before, that she's "ok." It makes everything fit, provides motive, and is plausible.

I bet you are tired. I can't even imagine. You are a trooper (to say the least) for being here to answer all these questions.

keeps me from sinking into emotions. i have a tendency to get depressed. gotta stay focused.

She told me because I picked the girls up from her that afternoon and she wanted me to know why they might be upset. I didn't talk to him that night. Last time prior to that was about a week before she went missing. Maybe 2

That seems an odd way for her to do things, Zach. I'm very glad you exist, right now. Thank you. You have my admiration for how strong you've been through this. I don't know that I would have been able to as well as you.

Zach, thanks for your patience and answering our questions especially when this has been so draining on you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it helps me. to have other people deep in this muck with me

keeps me from sinking into emotions. i have a tendency to get depressed. gotta stay focused.

Yes you do need to stay focused. But you also need to take care of yourself as much as possible (rest, etc), as much as can be hoped for under these circumstances. Easy for me to say. Hang in there!!!

:grouphug:

So, anyway, Katy mentioned checking with Staples about the flyers...I think this is a good idea.

Maybe is to If.........think about the Trojan's and the Greek's conversation.

I completely understand your reasoning behind the questions, if this turns out to be a murder case, everyone is suspect. I have put all my trust and faith in Zach. I wish I could go into more detail, but it's not allowed on here. One thing is certain, he is a great guy and can be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elle C