VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klaas Kids is a great organization. I wonder if there is anything that they can do to help here...

This might sound kind of weird, but since you mentioned the importance of national media, Dr. Phil was a great alliance, and was very proactive in Dylan Redwine's case.

I completely understand your reasoning behind the questions, if this turns out to be a murder case, everyone is suspect. I have put all my trust and faith in Zach. I wish I could go into more detail, but it's not allowed on here. One thing is certain, he is a great guy and can be trusted.

I definitely don't mind being questioned. I can tell you right now that if I was to kill someone, it sure wouldn't be Anjelica. And it would have been a long time ago. But that isn't an option. My main focus in life is to be a good dad. Being in prison or dead wouldn't make for good dad material.

Today I was discussing this case with a colleague. The first thing she asked was if it was possible that AJ was being held in witness protection (re: anything to do with WH). This idea which I had not considered gave me some feelings of optimism. What a wonderful thing it would be for AJ to be somewhere safe.

Agree. I hope zach reads the Hannah Garner thread. It has some similarities and she was found safe.

She was tired of mom and stepdad

She ran away

People were truly being blamed for her disappearance

Her items were found abandoned

Her real dad (which would be zach in this case) did daily blogs and sincere direct post to her daily

Moms wasn't working with dad at all on his efforts on finding her

There was look a likes on video that wasn't her

Her friends were getting questioned heavily by everybody; but she still stayed hidden even though she was following the case

She had young siblings that she cared about but still left during the main holidays

She didnt contact police to say iam ok

But at the end of it all; She contacted her real dad who was pouring his heart out to her on a daily basis ( which in this case is zach)

So hopefully this can bring some light to zachs heart and mind.

Also, in thread 1 we had discussed the nearby military base...I wonder if they can assist with any of the searches, perhaps in a training capacity? I've seen training exercises be combined with actual searches.

Also, Zach, there is a specialized VA Dept of Corrections K9 team which was implemented during Alexis Murphy's case. They are trained to detect cellphones. I wonder if LE has contacted them.

I wonder if SAR (a member here) has been able to peek in here. I'm going to send him a pm and see if he is available to come over here.

Eta: done.

Agree. I hope zach reads the Hannah Garner thread. It has some similarities and she was found safe.

She was tired of mom and stepdad

She ran away

People were truly being blamed for her disappearance

Her items were found abandoned

Her real dad (which would be zach in this case) did daily blogs and sincere direct post to her daily

Moms wasn't working with dad at all on his efforts on finding her

There was look a likes on video that wasn't her

Her friends were getting questioned heavily by everybody; but she still stayed hidden even though she was following the case

She had young siblings that she cared about but still left during the main holidays

She didnt contact police to say iam ok

But at the end of it all; She contacted her real dad who was pouring his heart out to her on a daily basis ( which in this case is zach)

So hopefully this can bring some light to zachs heart and mind.

Would the police be searching with helicopters and dive teams??

When is the last time you saw/met with or talked to her mother-jen?

(The air in here is so thick I could cut it with a knife :( jmo) I hate this. I really do.)

I definitely don't mind being questioned. I can tell you right now that if I was to kill someone, it sure wouldn't be Anjelica. And it would have been a long time ago. But that isn't an option. My main focus in life is to be a good dad. Being in prison or dead wouldn't make for good dad material.

When did AJ's mom last see her? What did she do that whole day best you know as she has told you? When or if you get a chance.

Then please give us a timeline and answer questions.

ok starry night, now your starting to piss me off. ask your questions. why don't you ask how I could have put the jacket in a kid's house I have never met or heard of or how I made Wesley lie about his gas station fairy tale. How would I plug into ANY scenario? If I am working all day, how did I find time to kill my child? I mean, at least make some sense before you go off with your trojan horse crap.

Zach... I remember cringing once when an acclaimed pacifist threatened to kill my young kids, in jest of course, if they dropped a thing they were quietly playing with, in a room full of people. I didn't let him get away with it, pointed out it wasn't a very pacifist approach. All I can say in support of you is some people say it and some people live it. You're not in jail.

nor do I have a record at all. I have no history of hurting people. I don't even rob banks. I work at one though. and have had security clearances galore and am trusted by everyone, even jennifer. i bow to God and he is my king so murder is not in my make-up.

:stop:

Most of you have been here long enough to know the TOS.
Zach is a WS member, and a family member of the victim.

When is the last time you saw/met with or talked to her mother-jen?

we communicate via text or email and that is as rare as possible. i can't even remember the last time i heard her voice. well actually, when she yelled at me about the flyers when i was picking up the girls.

Based on the way JH had been talking and acting this whole time "I believe she is safe" and "We want her home" etc, I believe JH knows AJ isn't dead and knows what happened.

I believe all of the "clues" were planted in such a way to throw off suspicion. I believe WH concocted the whole interview whole in jail as well.

I believe that as a result of money owed due to drugs or gambling, AJ is being held as collateral while money is being raised. It would explain why JH hasn't been emotional--she knows where AJ is and, as she's said before, that she's "ok." It makes everything fit, provides motive, and is plausible.

Well, I have a daughter around the same age. And if I thought she was being held as collateral for a drug or gambling debt, I would not be unemotional
and acting like things were fine. I would be freaking out, pleading with anyone and everyone to help me free her. JMO

And 1 of the people "who liked the comment against WH on his support page" is DH
Sorry I'm just catching up. Somebody is using AJ's Facebook page and liked one of DHs posts
yesterday.

Eta actually I might just be seeing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares