VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach last question from me. Is LE permitted to give you information or can they only divulge things to Jen.

I talk with them but they are not really divulging anything to anyone. They have interviewed people in Jen's area and asked questions etc. but not really just giving her information. Anjelica is not a minor, so I don't think the police mind talking to me. They know the family dynamics - after I told them.

I assume she has. They talk to her frequently.

Good to know, Zach. I would assume that would be natural given the circumstance. Thank you for sharing this information. Sorry to trouble you and to ask you again.

I'm sorry, again sure you've already addressed this, are you in touch with JH during all of this?

:facepalm:

Yes, VA has a number of reputable SAR oganizations from what I recall from Alexis Murphy's case. I particularly remember a helicopter squad??

Zach, here is an idea if not already mentioned...what about getting in touch with Morgan Harrington's family? They are amazing. Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

I wrote this down and going to check with that and Marc Klaas tomorrow. Thanks.

no. i am glad you came at me. I just wish it was something more concrete. I am so sick of lies, i could cry. I want so desperately to just put every bit of truth out there that i don't care if it makes me look like a fool. That's why i left my blog up. Cause the truth is also at stake here. And truth is precious. Ask anyone who lives around drug users or thieves or con men or liars. Their lives are not fulfilled. I think they long for somebody to trust. We need that. Starry, if you came at me with passion for the truth than I am happy enough. Your heart is in the right place.

Wow. Seriously, I am nominating this post for post of the week. Wow, just wow.

Zach...<modsnip> I didn't take the time to thank you for all your posts giving us information. Consider this post a BIG blanket thanks!

Please let me now if there is anything at all I can do to help you with your search efforts. I'm no longer local, but I have ALOT of local contacts. If you pick a time and a place, I will send a small army to help you. :)

ETA: Here is link to the WS resource page. If you haven't seen it, I'm sure you will find it helpful.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?188-Families-of-the-Missing-Resources-helps-tips

And a very useful checklist:

http://crimestoppersmostwanted.com/pdf/mpchecklist.pdf

ok. well. I am truly honored to be in the presence of such passionate people. Keep poking and prodding. we're gonna get there. i can't believe its almost 3. i gotta sleep. night all. peace starry night. god bless you and yours. love them dearly. don't let your big head get in the way of your big heart. love is most important.

no. i am glad you came at me. I just wish it was something more concrete. I am so sick of lies, i could cry. I want so desperately to just put every bit of truth out there that i don't care if it makes me look like a fool. That's why i left my blog up. Cause the truth is also at stake here. And truth is precious. Ask anyone who lives around drug users or thieves or con men or liars. Their lives are not fulfilled. I think they long for somebody to trust. We need that. Starry, if you came at me with passion for the truth than I am happy enough. Your heart is in the right place.

People with nothing to hide act like this.

ok. well. I am truly honored to be in the presence of such passionate people. Keep poking and prodding. we're gonna get there. i can't believe its almost 3. i gotta sleep. night all. peace starry night. god bless you and yours. love them dearly. don't let your big head get in the way of your big heart. love is most important.

Hope you get some good rest Zach. May tomorrow bring some answers.

"All you need is love. Love is all you need."
The Beatles

Today I was discussing this case with a colleague. The first thing she asked was if it was possible that AJ was being held in witness protection (re: anything to do with WH). This idea which I had not considered gave me some feelings of optimism. What a wonderful thing it would be for AJ to be somewhere safe.
I have wondered about this, too. Dumb stuff sticks in my brain- such as a statement in msm weeks ago that "undercover officials" were part of the Battlefield Blvd. search. WSers told me that that probably meant that LE was using anybody they had available for the search. Or that msm stated that in error. It is probably wishful thinking on my part - that she was part of a sting or witness protection - that JH knew something about it, which helped explain her seeming lack of action.

But it is all just wishful thinking. I know that if it acts like a duck, and walks like a duck, it probably is a duck. Or should I say elephant (throwback reference to the first few threads on this case).

Zach, I posted this awhile ago but I am not sure if you saw it. I was on Hannah Thomas Garners, along with Dexter and agree, the similarities are great. I hope it at least gives you some hope. Hope is good, right? One of the things we discussed and told Hannah's dad to look for were any new FB or Twitter accts that were set up that friended Hannah's closest friends. So, in this case, I would look at AJs closet friends and see if any of them have any new friends. Is it a name she would use?

Also, is there a place she would go out of state? Or any family of her moms or anyone that she could try and get to? Just something to think about if you don't want to share. Hannah damaged the car she had just bought and fled with nothing. When she called, she was staying with some people and that is all she said.

Zach, I posted this awhile ago but I am not sure if you saw it. I was on Hannah Thomas Garners, along with Dexter and agree, the similarities are great. I hope it at least gives you some hope. Hope is good, right? One of the things we discussed and told Hannah's dad to look for were any new FB or Twitter accts that were set up that friended Hannah's closest friends. So, in this case, I would look at AJs closet friends and see if any of them have any new friends. Is it a name she would use?

Also, is there a place she would go out of state? Or any family of her moms or anyone that she could try and get to? Just something to think about if you don't want to share. Hannah damaged the car she had just bought and fled with nothing. When she called, she was staying with some people and that is all she said.

Those were the days. Lol. Ole Hannah was surfing in Santa Cruz while we were drawing maps and searching Ocala florida street kid gatherings. Lol

So, I'm looking for the latest case map....anyone? Tia.

Woops, must have been a bad question about being in contact with JH if you're responding with a face palm! My bad! I missed a lot when I was in the hospital!

Not you, dear magz, me. I knew the answer, not thinking straight, sorry.

For future reference, any WSer who is looking for maps, media links, case documents, etc.... all you have to do is go to the first post in the thread. Mods stick them right there, and carry them over to each new thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho