VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who she last spoke to on her phone and when?

Not the mom or the call to Wes.

The last text or call to a friend or her BF.

Who was last to see her that is not a family member?

Zach, I cannot post on your Facebook so I will post here. Please contact Tidewater Search & Rescue (TSAR) I do know one of the people on it who searches with her dogs. When the plane went down in the dismal swamp she was there with her dogs.
http://www.tsar.org/

ok. I know they have searched with police, but they could give me good information or help search, etc.. thx

Zach I would also refrain from sharing publically where you have searched or where you plan to search. Select a meeting place for searches and then give out info when people are gathered.

When I read the comment referring to WH as "bossman", I took it differently than you all did. So I did some research and think I may be able to explain the red trailer and term "Bossman".

there is a company established what appears to be 2013.
http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/va/norfolk/h-and-h-mechanical-reviews-7732638.htm

what disgusted me was him commenting on his own advertising as if no one would know.
http://www.yellowpages.com/norfolk-va/mip/h-h-mechanical-478314207

I did do some searching on the business registry and it looks like the company was closed or terminated ? Wonder why "Bossman's" guy would still be worried about lawn care?

I took note of where he lists services provided to (towns) he is familiar with those areas! And omg the commenting on ur own business! Hahahaha

Based on the way JH had been talking and acting this whole time "I believe she is safe" and "We want her home" etc, I believe JH knows AJ isn't dead and knows what happened.

I believe all of the "clues" were planted in such a way to throw off suspicion. I believe WH concocted the whole interview whole in jail as well.

I believe that as a result of money owed due to drugs or gambling, AJ is being held as collateral while money is being raised. It would explain why JH hasn't been emotional--she knows where AJ is and, as she's said before, that she's "ok." It makes everything fit, provides motive, and is plausible.
It's hard to believe this will be the outcome, but then at this point this theory is as plausible as any other. But I have a concern about the leveraging in this theoretical scenario: How would AJ be 'okay' if she was being held until a drug or gambling debt was paid? What if they didn't get the money? In such a case it seems she would be in grave danger. Why wouldn't she let LE send the SWAT team in to get her if this were the case?

Zach I would also refrain from sharing publically where you have searched or where you plan to search. Select a meeting place for searches and then give out info when people are gathered.
I agree with this 100%, and add that you should advise LE of every detail in advance. If you DO find something you don't touch it or taint the evidence, stop all other activity, and call LE in - no one else. We wouldn't want the same kind of circus act as the WH camp displayed.

Like you ontariomom, I do sleep :) And just wanted to say I (thankfully) missed last night's drama but wanted to say I 1000% agree with the poster that said Zach is acting the way someone acts when they have nothing to hide. Zach, you are an amazing Christian and father and an inspiration to me. I pray for you and Anjelica daily. SO GLAD you are able to organize some searches this weekend! If I were closer, I would so be there to help. Please know that many of us here at WS are with you in spirit and will be praying for a resolution to all of this SOON!

Thank you - this is what I was trying to say in my posts, we (or mostly Zach) have to be careful not to share too much (search times, what LE said to whom). I believe StarryNight misunderstood my intention. I am not so sure Nephbro is not involved to some extent and if his temperament is anything like WH's...well, let's just say he can't be trusted. My feelings only.

I haven't liked WH from the start.
Seeing him in a Cowboys jersey didn't help.:scared:

I'm still catching up, but came across this post and just had to say THANK YOU charminglane!!!! I totally agree!!

It's hard to believe this will be the outcome, but then at this point this theory is as plausible as any other. But I have a concern about the leveraging in this theoretical scenario: How would AJ be 'okay' if she was being held until a drug or gambling debt was paid? What if they didn't get the money? In such a case it seems she would be in grave danger. Why wouldn't she let LE send the SWAT team in to get her if this were the case?

I have thought about this scenario, too, and I actually believe it is the most likely scenario where AJ is still alive. These are hardened career criminals on both ends of the debt, so the abductors would definitely tell WH almost immediately and also tell him if LE finds out, she dies immediately. That would explain why the initial fliers have his cell # on them instead of NPD and why they went to lengths to tear down Zach's. It would explain why they're not looking hard but are trying hard to raise money. It could also explain the witness intimidation if the hanger-on kids are part of WH's distribution network and have the gist of what's happening. It would also explain the sudden need to ammo if he thought he'd try to locate them and go rescue AJ himself Charles Bronson style (which would obviously be stupid, but WH, and especially WH on coke, isn't known to really think things through).

The one thing it doesn't explain (and the big red flag with the scenario) is why the great lengths to frame texty kid (including committing felonies along the way) if he knows his drug ring associates are holding her? Texty and/or his mom are highly unlikely to be connected to the ring, so it doesn't make sense to be that risky, even for WH. For that reason, Occam's Razor leads me to believe that the most likely outcome is still that WH did something and AJ is no longer alive.

And "okay" is relative. Being held hostage by a gang of thugs in a drug ring is more "okay" than killed and dumped in a swamp somewhere.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/anjelicaamarie/7834363334/

Is this the nervous smile Zach has made reference to before? The poor girl does NOT look comfortable. But I guess she wouldn't have posted it if it bothered her.

Anyway, they're a lot of candid family pics of her here and you can tell she truly loves her baby sisters. There's a not a bit of me that believes she would ever voluntarily leave them.

She looks very uncomfortable! I did not want to jump to any conclusions about WH, but my gut is saying he may have tried or succeeded with inappropriate touching. I have wondered if the text message to her friend about not wanting to see a certain person because it was not a good idea was in reference to WH. He was estranged from his wife. He may have lured her with the hope of lending money, offered her drugs when she arrived, and God only knows what transpired. The police need to check out his van thoroughly, maybe they already have. What was his work route that day? Was the two o'clock red truck, white car sighting verified, or is this something else WH is fabricating? It is obvious the credit cards and jacket were planted to keep the police looking in a different direction. Are any of the children his biological children? I believe the children may know a little more about the family dynamics there.

She looks very uncomfortable! I did not want to jump to any conclusions about WH, but my gut is saying he may have tried or succeeded with inappropriate touching. I have wondered if the text message to her friend about not wanting to see a certain person because it was not a good idea was in reference to WH. He was estranged from his wife. He may have lured her with the hope of lending money, offered her drugs when she arrived, and God only knows what transpired. The police need to check out his van thoroughly, maybe they already have. What was his work route that day? Was the two o'clock red truck, white car sighting verified, or is this something else WH is fabricating? It is obvious the credit cards and jacket were planted to keep the police looking in a different direction. Are any of the children his biological children? I believe the children may know a little more about the family dynamics there.
The youngest (a girl about 3 or 4?) is his.

Zach, I cannot post on your Facebook so I will post here. Please contact Tidewater Search & Rescue (TSAR) I do know one of the people on it who searches with her dogs. When the plane went down in the dismal swamp she was there with her dogs.
http://www.tsar.org/

They helped with the search on Battlefield Blvd. I hope you get in touch with them and they can help, Zach.

Thank you for your help! I added the following to the map, it was difficult because A B and C basically overlap. Go figure. If anyone else has any formal addresses to add let me know , I would be happy to add them. :)

http://goo.gl/maps/j0W6E

A) Uncle Bob's Storage
B) Americas Best Value Inn
C) 7-11
D) Isle of Wight Pond

E) Tarralton Drive Norfolk VA (credit / debit card found 1 block away)

I added her home area below, it overlaps with A B and C, let me know if I should add anything else. It definitely offers an interesting perspective. JMO>

http://goo.gl/maps/Ee80N

OK one more - I added the area her clothing was found alongside the road.

F) Battlefield Blvd South

http://goo.gl/maps/aXFdM

Wasn't the cc found on halprin?

Only reason I can think of is something having to do with taxes? I'm no expert, but does it mean he can claim her as a dependent for a larger deduction?

He could have claimed her either way unless bio dad was claiming her...
He was married probably filing jointly so they claimed her as dependent.
We do it with my daughter whom has yet to be adopted (her bio dad has 0 rights custodially and doesn't pay child support so he can't claim her)

Hope that !makes sense!

I've tried to imagine this as a ruse designed to appropriate donations from the well-meaning, with AJ "returned" after a cash windfall was had; anything to keep hoping -- but 36 days later and still no sign. I'm sorry but I can't imagine baddies are keeping her locked away for 5+ weeks for repayment of a debt. That seems way over the top. Yet we must keep hoping.

Catching up this morning but what I mean by remedial reading was that there are folks out there in social media reading what's being discussed here and repeating it elsewhere, but incorrectly.

Example:

On WS: "We think there might be a red pair of suspenders and a hunting license missing"

Repeated later on social media platforms: "Police find blood stained suspenders and stolen hunting license"

(Just so no one's confused, as far as I know there are no suspenders (red or otherwise) or hunting licenses associate with AJ's case. This was just for example purposes).

Uh oh....let me go clean up my bloody red suspenders mess on social media. ;)

Great advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member