VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not post and link names of individual businesses. Post a link to a master list or google search results.

Thank you.

I have a lot of family in the area that I will send the official flyer to them they will definitely help. With all the drama that was going on at the BAJH they had stopped, but I will enlist them once again since someone with more credibility is involved.

If nothing else, thank you for at least confirming I'm not way the heck out there.

As far as the "framing" goes, I'm of the opinion WH thinks he's smarter than LE and that it was all an attempt at misdirection. I believe he thought he could get away with waving the shiny object and not have it come back to him in a way that would implicate him, and he comes out ahead no matter what happens. On the one had, if LE believes that he did find the jacket and are willing to enter it in to evidence, the framing works. On the other hand, if LE doesn't believe him, he's contaminated a crime scene and the evidence. I believe he had the "discussion" with everyone in the house, so if asked witnesses could testify that his intention was to go in and "find" it, that they all knew the jacket was in there, thereby making WH look at the very least like an emotional father who felt helpless and wanted to do something.

And all of this "okay" stuff to me revolves around the idea that there was a heck of a lot more going on in the house than just being a family dwelling. I don't believe the kids are involved, but I can't believe that JH didn't at least know what was WH was doing, and perhaps was involved even more, thus the lack of emotion, the phrasing of her statements, her actions, etc, that would indicate that AJ is still "ok," at least in the sense of not being dead as so eloquently stated above.

I agree!
Something was going on in that house andis the reason he was not living there.
This IMO had been going on long before AJ came home from school.

One thing Zach has said so many times about JH and his own children is they don't say a lot.
Keep things to themselves!

Zach its time you get your kids to open up to you and tell u exactly what's going on in their young lives.

How many times have we heard "Don't tell your father! or don't tell your mother"!
Maybe these kids know more than they are saying and are afraid to tell.

JMO

Later today, I'll search FB for local community or civic league pages and add her missing poster there. It's already been shared on the Ocean View Page and Camillia Acres page. I'll try to see if Saratoga, Glengariff, Wedgewood, etc. have group pages.

At least I'll feel like I'm doing something productive.

Later today, I'll search FB for local community or civic league pages and add her missing poster there. It's already been shared on the Ocean View Page and Camillia Acres page. I'll try to see if Saratoga, Glengariff, Wedgewood, etc. have group pages.

At least I'll feel like I'm doing something productive.

I've seen on local PD's fb pages flyers of local mps before...not seeing one on Norfolk PD's fb page... https://www.facebook.com/NorfolkPD?_rdr ?

Exactly, we can sit and talk about what a piece of work WH is all day long, and all the bs on SM :)drama:), etc, but how does this help find AJ. We need to DO something, anything, take ACTIONS to help. JMO

With all the locals here...

Hi All. Just started following the case and don't have much that's helpful. Just noticed the WH post on the support page doesn't mention AJ's name one time. Bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Zach would want to talk to WH in jail? Just a thought...

Do not post and link names of individual businesses. Post a link to a master list or google search results.

Thank you.

Sorry about that, my bad, I suggested posting the list of marinas for flyers.

I've seen on local PD's fb pages flyers of local mps before...not seeing one on Norfolk PD's fb page... https://www.facebook.com/NorfolkPD?_rdr ?

Exactly, we can sit and talk about what a piece a work WH is all day long, and all the bs on SM :)drama:), etc, but how does this help find AJ. We need to DO something, anything, take ACTIONS to help. JMO

With all the locals here...

There's a post there from March 5th. It's just not *pinned* to the top of the NPD page.

https://www.facebook.com/NorfolkPD/photos/a.318627584846373.71917.274500282592437/882663048442821/?type=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patienceiam