VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, is that the correct "last seen?" It varies from the mp report.

Nope. It's apparently the time someone texted JH from AJ's phone. Maybe Zach can contact NamUS and ask them to correct the time? I dunno.

Zach I would also refrain from sharing publically where you have searched or where you plan to search. Select a meeting place for searches and then give out info when people are gathered.

One thing fwiw, imo this is one of the most challenging cases I've seen as far as potential areas to search due to all the water areas nearby. I hope LE has / can get some kind of additional lead(s) to help in this regard.

(Eta: I know TES was busy last week searching Lake Livingston with sonar boats for Kyle Rugg...TES has so much experience with searching water areas.)

Thanks, everyone, for bringing this thread back around to focus on what's important. :cheers:

Posted on Virginia's Missing & Unidentified Persons Community.

From the link

I know one of the posters was already up on the missing children's site because I saw it last week. The one that states her eye color is brown. This case is mind boggling. Where is she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Zach really needs to go to LE and tell him that he needs all of her pings and Wes pings as well from both work and personal phone in order to do a thorough search. LE shouldn't have people searching blindly when they have pings. Simple information such as this should be mandatory for LE to provide to Zach.

Also the phone provider should be able to track the phone even if the family didn't set up that feature. Since all data is in their system then they should be able to pull up the gps coordinates for that phone and iam not talking just pings. Jmo

Last seen at 2PM. Interesting that they don't say where she was last seen and what she was wearing. And her ears are pierced? That is the least relevant thing I would think they could post. How about she wears glasses? Has a bit of a lazy eye? Her hair is usually up etc. IMO

Edit: I mean this in the least snarky way possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member