VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW: #Norfolk Police to talk in 10 minutes on human remain findings outside home in #Franklin. @WAVY_News

Why would AJ be found outside of a meth house? She was a college student, wasn't she?

NEW: #Norfolk Police to talk in 10 minutes on human remain findings outside home in #Franklin. @WAVY_News
My head, my stomach, my heart...
My eyes sore from rubbing them.
I don't understand why or how or anything right now

Michelle Obama should tell hubby that some of that stimulus money should go to making sure that all teen cell phones can be tracked by a designated loved one. This tracking system should show the exact real time location of the phone; EVEN IF IT IS TURNED OFF.

Too many people go missing with cell phones and all we get is ping areas that cover too many open miles and possibilities. Plus once again the phone has to be on in order for the ping to take place.

We could be finding these kids on day 1. Jmo

I haven't followed this case closely so sorry to ask for info, but what pictures of Hadsell and AJ were discussed earlier?

I'm local watching channel 10. Live scroll about human remains found 34000 block of Smith ferrys rd in search for aj more to come with Joe fischer at 4pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop