VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure they're not saying anything. Not answering any of the questions that are asked.

Yeah, they're busy in the middle of a murder investigation and the media swarming the scene are asking about the sandbags holding the tent down. I'm guessing LE has very little patience for them right now.

Ironically, it looks like CB is currently offline.

And I'll say it again - I really, really hate that pastor/spokesperson/snake oil salesman guy...

*CB is a person on Twitter who has been posting strong stuff about WH.

Ironically, it looks like CB is currently offline.

And I'll say it again - I really, really hate that pastor/spokesperson/snake oil salesman guy...
Interesting

I'm sorry. I know that WH isn't the brightest bulb in the box, but I don't believe that he would have been stupid enough to "just leave" a body laying around. He spent time on the inside, he's obviously educated in criminal conduct. This just seems too easy.

He is an impulsive, drug addled idiot with ADHD and mania.

Is Zach a member here? I've seen a lot of people discussing him, tia

Zach is AJ's former stepfather and is a member here. He has been extremely helpful at answering our questions and telling us how we can help.

Lord have Mercy, My daughter just told me that WAVY said LE has found a body during a search for AJ. This is such terrible news. Praying for Zach and the girls.

She's usually off this time of day. I mainly meant that she's missing the news. It's probably better that she is...

Has she actually been working this whole time? I've often wondered if I would be able to go to work in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela