VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has she actually been working this whole time? I've often wondered if I would be able to go to work in this situation.

Sorry - I was talking about CB, the tweeter who's been rabidly dogging WH on Twitter.

I haven't followed this case closely so sorry to ask for info, but what pictures of Hadsell and AJ were discussed earlier?

I don't have the link right now, but there is a picture from June 11, 2010. It is a pic of Wes, with his arms inappropriately around the front of AJ's chest area, and she looks very uncomfortsbly near tears, and she is only about 14.

I don't have the link right now, but there is a picture from June 11, 2010. It is a pic of Wes, with his arms inappropriately around the front of AJ's chest area, and she looks very uncomfortsbly near tears, and she is only about 14.

To me, that picture speaks volumes!!

Just checking in for the day and saw the news. I'm shaking and holding back tears. Thoughts, prayers, and hugs to AJ's friends and family...I'm sure this time of not knowing for sure is absolute agony... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, that picture speaks volumes!!

It sure does. He had only met her 4 months earlier. He was not 'her father' at that point.

Our daughter is 22. I have a zillion pictures with my husband hugging or kissing our girl. Not one of those have him groping or hugging her chest area.

Wes has no recognition of boundaries it seems. :mad:

Is that his thumb at the bottom of pic, or hers??
IMO it's hers. His couldn't reach that far. What a creepy creepy pic. She looks like she is going to cry. :(

Wondered early on if the earlier arrest was so they could put an undercover/informant next to him in jail in hopes he would sing but figured he should know better than that...

Now I'm wondering if that was the case and that is how the investigation led here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is so strange that they would drive all the way out there, and (I don't mean for this to be offensive) just leave her out in the open between the house and the shed. Just absolutely horrible.

IMO it's hers. His couldn't reach that far. What a creepy creepy pic. She looks like she is going to cry. :(
Are those pictures she posted or a Flickr belonging to someone who posted her pics? I wonder why she would post that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop