VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far away is this from the hadsell house?

To me, that picture speaks volumes!!

OMG!!!! That picture makes me want to cry and be sick at the same time!! It is her thumb....covering her breasts almost is what it looks like. That poor child!!!!

IMO it's hers. His couldn't reach that far. What a creepy creepy pic. She looks like she is going to cry. :(

She sure does. How could her mother have thought this was appropriate?

It sure does. He had only met her 4 months earlier. He was not 'her father' at that point.

Our daughter is 22. I have a zillion pictures with my husband hugging or kissing our girl. Not one of those have him groping or hugging her chest area.

Wes has no recognition of boundaries it seems. :mad:

My mom has been married to my stepfather for 23 years. Now, granted, we do/did not have the best of relationship, but I could NOT imagine him ever hugging me like that. Totally, totally inappropriate!!

It is so strange that they would drive all the way out there, and (I don't mean for this to be offensive) just leave her out in the open between the house and the shed. Just absolutely horrible.

I've been wondering how frozen the ground was. Perhaps there were other intentions, but the weather wasn't cooperative.

I feel horrible even saying this.

I don't have the link right now, but there is a picture from June 11, 2010. It is a pic of Wes, with his arms inappropriately around the front of AJ's chest area, and she looks very uncomfortsbly near tears, and she is only about 14.

Looks like this was taken at the same time with Wes in the background. Looks a little possessive.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/anjelicaamarie/7834341262/in/photostream/

Is that his thumb at the bottom of pic, or hers??

Hers, unless his left arm is abnormally long and bends in more places than the average bears.
She looks like she is about to cry in the picture taken a few minutes before this one, with C, FWIW. It may have been an emotional event?
That said, his hovering over her, and her arm held across her chest in a protective, defensive manner gives me the willies.

Right now - I'm just praying that there is a wealth of damning evidence and that it is collected, preserved and used in a way that will explain exactly what happened; so that justice may be served as swiftly as possible.

Hello all. First time posting. Is there a main suspect in this case?

It depends upon who you ask. I have a main suspect in mind, but LE has not announced one yet. :welcome: to WS. :fireworks:

OMG!!!! That picture makes me want to cry and be sick at the same time!! It is her thumb....covering her breasts almost is what it looks like. That poor child!!!!

She looks like she is about to bawl! I feel so bad for her! I, too, feel sick. Literally, sick to my stomach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela