VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Fisher on way to Franklin where Norfolk police confirmed they are searching and following leads. Isle of Wight last Friday where they searched a pond nad had no plans to return to that pond but we have no idea what took them back

Multiple state agencies involved in this search for AJ. FBI says they are assisting local police today in Franklin.

Police have investigated lead after lead. We have NO confirmation that the remains are those of AJ.

More as more is available. reporter on way to Franklin now.

From the live news stream at WAVY

My heart is aching and I am praying it is not what we may fear. I came in from doctor appointments with my husband and received a text from my sister as I was finding the news out. Big hug to everyone as we hold our breath hoping and praying.

Aj Hadsell's family was notified that remains were found but police won't say it's Aj until medical examiner confirms @13NewsNow

We do have one somewhere. Try googling 'her name' + 'websleuths' and it should pop up.

I know there is one somewhere. I was reading over it not to long ago. I think I just googled her name and websleuths together.

ETA: oops, replied to the wrong post!

Or perhaps, someone else was responsible for putting her there. I am just thinking about the "hidden truths" in WH's interviews. He said he "didn't know where she is." Not that he didn't know what happened to her, but not where she was. Something along those lines.

I believe it to be totally probable that more than one person is involved - at least on some level...

I think the live stream is just a repeat from the 12 o'clock news.

I think it only does the normal news broadcast and not special news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or perhaps, someone else was responsible for putting her there. I am just thinking about the "hidden truths" in WH's interviews. He said he "didn't know where she is." Not that he didn't know what happened to her, but not where she was. Something along those lines.

He said this:

JF: Do you feel like they’re blaming you at this point?
WH: I felt... yeah. They asked me where she was at - I know. Give them the answers. I know. I can bring AJ home - their words last night.

BBM.

Just to note: If he was quoting what THEY said to HIM, the word 'I' wouldn't have come into the statement. This is an embedded admission of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela