VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised at the number of people who join in when possible remains are found. Nothing wrong with it, just always surprises me.
I post very little even though I've been here for years. I leave posting to the sleuthers, since I don't always have time to contribute much.

But I appreciate those posters that do keep us updated on the thread.

I think the support WH page being closed speaks volumes... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much love to you and yours, Zach.

Zach, wish I had the right words. I don't. Just know that we are all here with you.

Oh no no no...I haven't been posting here as frequently the last week but still kept up for the most part, and everytime I have come back I have been terrified of refreshing the page and seeing the title changed. I just feel numb. What are the chances they found another missing person while searching a specific area for AJ? If it is her, I will be glad she was found and not simply disappeared, and hopefully the lowlife who killed whomever this is can be prosecuted.

Would love to see a live time reaction from WH at the news of a body being found.

I think that until then, many people hope that the missing person is hiding out on a warm beach somewhere. Understandable and better for one's blood pressure.

There was nowhere else to go without new evidence.

Aj Hadsell's family was notified that remains were found but police won't say it's Aj until medical examiner confirms @13NewsNow

Oh I don't like the way that is worded. When you confirm something, it is verifying what you believe to be true. No, no, no...

I think the support WH page being closed speaks volumes... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a support wh page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads