VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised at the number of people who join in when possible remains are found. Nothing wrong with it, just always surprises me.

I just saw the story pop up on FB. Too many emotions rights now. I still have a few more hours of work left. If anything happens, can some one private message me. Zach, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

As I mentioned, I am still reading on thread 8. Did I see someone mention MP report? Was that ever received? if so, where about in the thread would that be?

I'm really surprised at the number of people who join in when possible remains are found. Nothing wrong with it, just always surprises me.

I actually joined because I'm kind of obsessed with the Brittannee Drexel case. I tried searching for a thread but I can't find anything??

I don't think I can take any more bad news today, I know I haven't participated but I have been following. Today officially sucks

(((group hug)))

I think that until then, many people hope that the missing person is hiding out on a warm beach somewhere. Understandable and better for one's blood pressure.

WH said in the first long interview that he was working an hour away the week AJ went missing. I don't know if it was ever known exactly which direction from home. I just mentioned it because of the distance between the Hadsell home and the location of remains.

I actually joined because I'm kind of obsessed with the Brittannee Drexel case. I tried searching for a thread but I can't find anything??

We do have one somewhere. Try googling 'her name' + 'websleuths' and it should pop up.

I've been wondering how frozen the ground was. Perhaps there were other intentions, but the weather wasn't cooperative.

I feel horrible even saying this.

Or perhaps, someone else was responsible for putting her there. I am just thinking about the "hidden truths" in WH's interviews. He said he "didn't know where she is." Not that he didn't know what happened to her, but not where she was. Something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop