VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Given the rapid and extreme response on social media, the FB pages both being taken down, the nephbro comment, etc.... WH either confessed, or that building is owned by WH BIL's family, and it being a crime scene is all they needed to abandon ship.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope I am doing this right. I have followed the threads since AJ first went missing; however, due to life, I got behind and am only on thread 8. Going to work is so overrated sometimes!! Anyway, I saw the breaking news come across on Facebook. Has there been a positive identification yet? Sorry, if this has already been covered. Like I said, I haven't caught up on the threads yet. My heart is racing! I feel so sick! How do you all do this all the time? I am surprised at how emotionally invested I became in Aj's case. I've been following WS since the Lauren Spierer case 4 years ago. I live not far from Bloomington, so it was her case that drew me to Websleuths. But, for some reason, I must say, I don't think a case has drew me in quite like this one. Does it ever get any easier? I was so hoping there would be a happy ending here!!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope I am doing this right. I have followed the threads since AJ first went missing; however, due to life, I got behind and am only on thread 8. Going to work is so overrated sometimes!! Anyway, I saw the breaking news come across on Facebook. Has there been a positive identification yet? Sorry, if this has already been covered. Like I said, I haven't caught up on the threads yet. My heart is racing! I feel so sick! How do you all do this all the time? I am surprised at how emotionally invested I became in Aj's case. I've been following WS since the Lauren Spierer case 4 years ago. I live not far from Bloomington, so it was her case that drew me to Websleuths. But, for some reason, I must say, I don't think a case has drew me in quite like this one. Does it ever get any easier? I was so hoping there would be a happy ending here!!

No positive ID yet, it is JUST breaking that a body was found.

And no. It never gets easier. In fact, I think it gets harder.

Hi Ty'sMommy, no ID yet.
I still check on Lauren updates. She is from my area and I know her cousin and some friends. One of the saddest stories.
I, too, was hoping for a happy ending. It does not get any easier.

From my first post on 3/18....

So why aren't we hearing from police? Quite frankly, it is probably because they don't need the public's help. Unlike early on in the Hannah Graham investigation, it would appear they (Norfolk PD) know who the main cast of characters are in AJ's case. When Hannah disappeared the family was not there and her friends appeared to have good alibis. Police needed the public to help identify those seen on camera with her. It would stand to reason that if there was foul play, the Norfolk police are confident it is someone she knew and that there isn't some stranger lurking in the shadows nabbing teenage girls at random. Furthermore, if there was someone stalking her while she was away at school, it seems counterintuitive to wait until she is home in Norfolk around many many familiar faces.

Lastly, I have lived in Virginia Beach my entire life. In VB, Norfolk, and neighboring Chesapeake there are about a million people. BUT...if you drive about 30-45 min south you will find yourself in the country. Drive "an hour away" and its Very Likely you'll find yourself across state lines in North Carolina. And yes, in case you were wondering,the FBI does have a field office in Norfolk. Maybe that's why Norfolk PD has gone radio silent.

So without knowing the potential family connection in franklin I was a little off...but otherwise...the location where remains have been found today is not surprising...neither is the involvement of the fbi from the beginning.

Thank you for your post :heartbeat:

NO positive ID yet

Welcome, wish it were under better circumstances....and, unfortunately, no, it does not get any easier, from my personal experience anyway. ((Hugs))

I've backed off posting for several weeks in order to reclaim my personal life. But I have followed along and I'm beyond sick about what appears to have happened. I have to break my silence just to say...GAME OVER WH, GAME OVER.

Yep, I thought this from the begining,sadly.

What's on the ground? Is it a shoe?
I thought it was at first. But after enlarging it, I think it is the case for the tape measure. Looks like they are measuring the rut/track that's there.

Ugh. I really, really dislike this man. Letting the world know that he's heading over to give comfort. Is hubris a part of his brand of religion?

How about violation of his parishoner's privacy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810