VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, guys. :( I understand the meaning of Zach's message, that Bessie related...so without any official confirmation, I just want to say that every bit of care and attention all you dedicated sleuthers (and darn fine human beings) have put into AJ and those who love her REALLY MATTERS. Bless you. You have been Light. Yes, skies darken at night, but when the moon and stars come out, it offsets the darkness and makes a difference. Sometimes the outcomes here are sad, dark and not what we prayed for, and it is heartbreaking...but you guys are part of the Light in uncovering the truth, supporting the loved ones, and hoping for the best.

I wish I could wave a magic wand to comfort you guys...but I give you the biggest :hug:

My heart goes out to you all~and to you and your family, Zach. Much love, prayers and shared tears. :heartbeat:

Nominated as post of the day. Brilliantly said <3

Yes, you are correct that it would be out of place. But if there was a "work" vehicle there at some point, it's very possible that people would just not pay attention to it. Even though I know my neighbors vehicles and I notice things that are out of place when I'm home or when I'm paying attention, this may not even cross someone's mind. Maybe if someone saw a work vehicle there, they might just assume no big deal... maybe the house is going on the market. Also, there is the bystander effect. It's possible someone did see something and just didn't say anything because they want to stay out of it. That is common. In my neighborhood, there are homes under construction all the time and I wouldn't notice or remember seeing a particular vehicle at one of the houses on a given date.

I have to sign off now, but just want to say if there's ONE THING I can take away from this case at this moment, well 2 things, number one Zach and his quest for truth, and honesty/self checking (the post I nominated for post of the week), and also:

WOMEN who bring awful men into their homes around their children....so many, Bella's case, Relisha's case, the list goes on and on, I saw this horrible video of a woman's boyfriend beating her baby...WOMEN, KEEP YOUR KIDS SAFE, watch who you get involved with, FOR YOU KIDS SAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMO

Started, stopped. Just can't yet. But I sure appreciate the heart behind this.

Yeah....sorry. It somehow comforts me. There IS something beyond this life. If there wasn't I would have checked out long ago.

I truly hope I'm not reading too much into this: Zach says, "she wasn't alone" (Bessie' s post)

But the person we suspect had a hand in this doesn't need keys to get into abandoned homes. Or even occupied ones. And the shed looks open, so it's just strange the body would be out in the open like that. it seems no attempt was made to conceal her at all.

Unless, of course, someone was in a hurry to remove the jacket from the person that was found a few weeks ago. If they were in the public eye, maybe there wasn't time to hide her back away? JMO

Isn't it night and day watching the interview with Zach vs. the interviews with WH? I told my husband (referring to Zach) that this is how I believe HE'D act, if God forbid, one of ours was ever missing!

Exactly! And notice the numerous refences Zach made to AJ in the present tense. This is how a grieving parents thinks, feels and talks. I'm suspicious of any parent who starts referring to their missing child in the past tense unless that child has been missing for a very long time - not weeks.

LE knows this too...

I'm not ready to say goodbye to AJ. I'm just not! The pouring rain and rumbling thunder and Cat Stevens' lyrics don't even help. I just "met" her a month ago and she wiggled her way straight into this mama's heart. I've dreamed about her doing awesomesauce things in college, and making a name for herself in sports. Sigh...

Calling it a night. Zach, I hope you feel the love we all have for her, and for you. May God wrap you tight in it tonight and give you peace.

I truly hope I'm not reading too much into this: Zach says, "she wasn't alone" (Bessie' s post)

I thought that, too, at first, but I think he meant that she wasn't alone because he was there for her.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

I thought that, too, at first, but I think he meant that she wasn't alone because he was there for her.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

I think he meant him, and also meant higher powers as well.

I'm not ready to say goodbye to AJ. I'm just not! The pouring rain and rumbling thunder and Cat Stevens' lyrics don't even help. I just "met" her a month ago and she wiggled her way straight into this mama's heart. I've dreamed about her doing awesomesauce things in college, and making a name for herself in sports. Sigh...

Calling it a night. Zach, I hope you feel the love we all have for her, and for you. May God wrap you tight in it tonight and give you peace.

Don't know what else to do but hug you ((((Mom))))).

I'm going to sit right here, get drunk, and grieve. Because I can and because I have to.

Zach, I see you are here with us now. As one step parent to another, my heart breaks for you. It is so hard when others around you do not understand that we love our step kids like they are our own flesh and blood. Peace be with you...your love for AJ is a true blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist