VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not answering or clarifying anything at this time. I am simply getting drunk and grieving.

End of list.

Weird. I've refreshed bunches of times, don't see it anymore.

I can't see it either. I can click on DH's post where he shared it and it goes to the page and it's there that way but when I just look at the page itself, it is not there.

Hugs, Zach. I'm so sorry you felt estranged from Anjelica, but what you need to know is that kids, especially as they get older, have a way of being able to sort out who was really there for them when they were growing up, despite whatever they were fed at home. She may not have gotten to the point in her life where she let you know it, but I do believe she knew the truth.

From personal experience, this is more true than one might think. very well spoken....

Is it on FB or here?

I can't see it either. I can click on DH's post where he shared it and it goes to the page and it's there that way but when I just look at the page itself, it is not there.

Hello Zach. My condolences to you and the girls.

When you are ready; I think there are support groups that consist of parents that have been down the path that you are now facing. Tim Millers daughter case was known and he seems like the type of person that a dad would bond with for support in this type of situation.

But I am sure there are 1000s of support groups for parents that share similar cases. Any ways. This isnt over. We still have a bad guy to put away.

Sorry Zach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member