VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the house connection may be as simple as his company having been called in for a bid for contract work at some time. It does seem like it could be a flip situation.

I haven't paid close attention to this case but yesterday, the day they found remains, I came here. A member had posted a link to a flicker album of AJ. These two pictures resonate, the most with me... Look at AJ's painful expression with the man and compare it to the expression when she is with the young male. Also look at the man's expression in the right hand corner....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/anjelicaamarie/7834341262/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/anjelicaamarie/7834363334/in/photostream/

Comparing the two just sent off all kinds of bad vibes for me...

I can't speak for WS, but I think the sensitivity to this in TOS is that everything we say here can become part of the record and used in court. Bringing up innocent names or personal info in relation to something like a murder investigation and posting it on a public forum, which is in turn findable on Google, is a recipe for a libel lawsuit. It is also why it is important we are careful in speculation and not directly accuse or state as fact that someone is guilty or committed a crime until they have been convicted as such.

Didn't even cross my mind. :doh: You're so smart, Vail. :tyou:

I found it odd that the crowd behind him is all teens or ppl that are mean on sm.where are the adult family members? Why are the only ppl around aj teen friends (mostly guys and her sisters and cousin)?

Plus another thing, the post of fb,, the most recent statement, says that any money leftover after will be donated to a cause. What cause? The one he's trying to raise $50k to pad his pockets with?

I pray JH wakes up from the fog soon and grabs her girls and hits the road far away from anyone with connection to wh including tm and the friends... Leave this mess behind ya and focus on the girls... Keep your good memories close to ya and ditch the crowd..

Jmo

MOO

Older people who tend to have a huge teenage following but not much of an adult following, or are usually seen interacting with a much younger crowd, are usually "cool" parents that like to party. I've known quite a few of these types throughout my life. In fact, I used to hang out and party with some of my friends' parents when I was in HS, because they could always get some good stuff if you know what I mean..... WH definitely comes across as this type of person.

I wonder if the house connection may be as simple as his company having been called in for a bid for contract work at some time. It does seem like it could be a flip situation.

He definitely could have come across this property on a work related task, or at least close by to the property. We saw this with JLM in HG's case.

The other day he said he was instructed to stop talking about the case by his lawyer. He said this in an interview from the jail cell in which he proceeded to talk about the case.

He is a real
einstein2-smiley.gif
(that is supposed to be Einstein...)

I personally don't think he "confessed", per se. I think he probably has loose lips and dropped hints along the way and someone reported that to LE.

This is stash house. Where he could go feel sorry for himself and noble for having taken care of his mistakes. He's a thief, he stashes things. He is incapable of thinking past himself, predictable, venal, self-righteous, wicked, and very very controlling, he was never going to let AJ go, it seems to me.
COD is important, but also date. I think you're right about this being a stash house. I'm just wondering if she was put here alive and he planned on being able to view his trophy when he wanted. But, he got thrown in jail and couldn't. There's more in my head, but I just can't type it.

Anyone here think he confessed?

No way!! "IF" he is guilty of anything, I don't see him confessing. Presented with all the facts he will have a word salad to explain it all. I think the only thing he has learned from his past is that living witnesses aren't good, JMO!!

Popping in to wish everyone a peaceful day. Hugs to each and everyone of you.

COD is important, but also date. I think you're right about this being a stash house. I'm just wondering if she was put here alive and he planned on being able to view his trophy when he wanted. But, he got thrown in jail and couldn't. There's more in my head, but I just can't type it.

Dear God, the thought of someone being kept alive in a place like that. I just can't get myself to consider that scenario right now. But Lord we know it does happen....AH, Castro's victims, Joelle Lockwood...

I haven't paid close attention to this case but yesterday, the day they found remains, I came here. A member had posted a link to a flicker album of AJ. These two pictures resonate, the most with me... Look at AJ's painful expression with the man and compare it to the expression when she is with the young male. Also look at the man's expression in the right hand corner....

I know. She came through a lot, I think, to keep be the glue in the family, but what do you think held her to them, to cut off Zach, to keep coming back? She could have stayed in school, walked away from them with her scholarship and all the support she had. What could such a strong girl who may have had to put up with an abusive step dad, a girl who had a boyfriend, a full ride to college, what would keep her coming back? That's what I don't understand.

Could he have been hired to maintain the yard at the abandoned house?

Whatever happened to the lady that was on here talking about how she hired WH to do her yard/property and he didn't complete the job?

I can't speak for WS, but I think the sensitivity to this in TOS is that everything we say here can become part of the record and used in court. Bringing up innocent names or personal info in relation to something like a murder investigation and posting it on a public forum, which is in turn findable on Google, is a recipe for a libel lawsuit. It is also why it is important we are careful in speculation and not directly accuse or state as fact that someone is guilty or committed a crime until they have been convicted as such.

I will say this...

If some poor soul were found on my property, and I had no idea they were there, and had nothing to do with it, I'd be mortified if people were googling my name, kids names, what kind of vehicles we drove, etc. AND posting that info on a public forum. So even IF the media posts the address of my property, I can still understand why this is off-limits here. (even though I've been guilty of doing it myself, without even really thinking it through).

Could he have been hired to maintain the yard at the abandoned house?

Maybe! I doubt lately, because it sounds like the grass was really tall where they found her. But maybe in the past, and perhaps that's how he knew about the place....

Not picking on you in particular, but I think we're reading too much into these photos. First of all, AJ posted them to her own flickr. If she was really as uncomfortable as we all infer, why would she post it for the world to see? Those two pics seem to be from a a school event, maybe 8th grade graduation (June 2010)? She may have just been emotional.

And this is in no way a defense of WH. I do think the hug is inappropriate, but it doesn't seem like AJ thought so.

In Pennsylvania and Norfolk school, children are required at certain grades to get dental check ups that normally in tails xrays... So I think she most likely has dental records.

I've asked the school here in regards to why kids had get them done and never got a real response, makes me wonder if this is why...

My kids were in the Chesapeake school system, and dental records were not required.

I hope that if anyone loaned a van to anyone, or knows who may have one, they will let LE know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove