VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. She came through a lot, I think, to keep be the glue in the family, but what do you think held her to them, to cut off Zach, to keep coming back? She could have stayed in school, walked away from them with her scholarship and all the support she had. What could such a strong girl who may have had to put up with an abusive step dad, a girl who had a boyfriend, a full ride to college, what would keep her coming back? That's what I don't understand.
Maybe, to protect her sisters and even her "estranged" stepdad. JMO.

I will say this...

If some poor soul were found on my property, and I had no idea they were there, and had nothing to do with it, I'd be mortified if people were googling my name, kids names, what kind of vehicles we drove, etc. AND posting that info on a public forum. So even IF the media posts the address of my property, I can still understand why this is off-limits here. (even though I've been guilty of doing it myself, without even really thinking it through).

Makes sense. As someone who has completely grown up on the Internet, I think my frame of reference is geared more toward the idea that everyone's info/business is totally already everywhere. I don't even consider an expectation of privacy exists online. You're very right though!

Not picking on you in particular, but I think we're reading too much into these photos. First of all, AJ posted them to her own flickr. If she was really as uncomfortable as we all infer, why would she post it for the world to see? Those two pics seem to be from a a school event, maybe 8th grade graduation (June 2010)? She may have just been emotional.

And this is in no way a defense of WH. I do think the hug is inappropriate, but it doesn't seem like AJ thought so.
Understood, but keep in mind, I saw those two pics before I read of WH's interviews or read anything but thread 14. Just a very bad felling I got when I saw the man's expression behind AJ and her friend. Then I had to go back and find the one with just AJ and the man. I got a very bad feeling when I put the two pics side by side. (This feeling was a gut reaction.)

Maybe, to protect her sisters and even her "estranged" stepdad. JMO.

I think it was something like that. He's a social bully, if the reactions since AJ went missing are any indication, a gutter trash bully, who picks on people, taunts, gets the crowd behind him, and believes his own spiel. She was looking out for something I think, her sisters, her mom, something set him off on her, if he has done this, it seems to me. What could it be? What did he have over her or want from her? What's his hold on all of them, when his own sister turns her back? I think somebody knows the answer and is very scared, so scared that justice for AJ comes second, but who? Something other than supporting Hadsell, there's something missing?

Dear God, the thought of someone being kept alive in a place like that. I just can't get myself to consider that scenario right now. But Lord we know it does happen....AH, Castro's victims, Joelle Lockwood...
I know, I know! I'm completely sick over the whole idea. Just trying to figure out why the body found was outside.
Maybe they did meet Monday and he said or did something inappropriate and she angered him by rejecting. He knocked her out, drove her out there, put her in the shed maybe? She freed herself and crawled to where she passed?

I know, I know! I'm completely sick over the whole idea. Just trying to figure out why the body found was outside.
Maybe they did meet Monday and he said or did something inappropriate and she angered him by rejecting. He knocked her out, drove her out there, put her in the shed maybe? She freed herself and crawled to where she passed?

Jumping off your post, she waaaas found in the grass according to the latest msm...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-14&p=11674756#post11674756

Argh

Yeah, I'm not liking this shed thing all of a sudden (not that I liked it before, kwim)...thinking about Elizabeth Smart, was it Elizabeth Smart?

Eta: No, I think if it was a random predator, maybe she would have been held alive in the shed, but I'm going with convenient dump site (working in Franklin) at the moment. Jmo

Police have said 2 different things concerning the site of the remains. They have said it was from a tip, and they have said it was from their investigation that they found that lead. I wonder which one is true. What brought them to that specific abandoned house?

Good time for anyone directly concerned about where the information for the tip came from who is involved to dial that number and not media, I would think?

It seemed like the investigation took a leap when the State and FBI got involve. I wonder why the news media hasn't went to the Southampton County Deeds office to find out who owns this house yet.

Most of the time you can look up this info right on the county's website .

Is it possible that she was placed in the shed injured, and crawled out of the shed into the tall grass? It does seem odd that the body was found like that. So sick about all of this. Thinking of you and your family Zach. I also believe that WH was enabled by his whole family with his addictions, etc and it leads to a very bad outcome. I don't think I will ever forget AJs wonderful smile and I never knew her , but I feel like I did from learning about her from Zach. Still hoping it isn't true.

This was similar to my thought! Or even a crawl space, maybe she was kept alive and was injured, when wh got put in jail she had a soild chance to escape and crawled out of either shed or house or crawl space. Maybe she was trying to get away and could go no further decided to go in the grass or wooded area but didn't make it far enough before her wounds took her. That's my guess.. Just cuz wh was so easy going and happy in the beginning I felt like he had her alive somewhere, somewhere he could see her and whatnot. I think he would be more distraught for cameras if he knew she was already deceased. Jmo

Also they could have been draining a well or crawl space or even septic to find a gun... If u wanted to hide a gun where "le would never find it" a septic tank would be perfect... I live in the country and septics and wells tanks aren't hard to access if you really wanted to...

I think she was actually moved to the location she (not officially confirmed) was found at. I think he had her somewhere else (even the storage place) and moved her later. I think he knew he had to find a place for her but had to find the right one. I think he was getting pressure from LE and even from us on WS with our theories and he thought LE was getting closer to suspecting him with the planting of the jacket/B&E, maybe weird statements he was giving and telling the cops. I think he thought they were on to him and he had to quickly find a place to get rid of her. He might have even tried to hide her at a better spot on the property like in the woods but if he saw those people walking down the street in the middle of the night he might have wanted to get out of there quickly because of possible witnesses. He may have even taken her to Franklin sooner and placed her somewhere at a temporary location and then moved her about 3/4 weeks ago.

Maybe AJ came home because she was homesick? Wanted to be with her highschool friends, and obviously wanted to see her siblings. No doubt she wanted to see her Mom as well. While some kids could walk away from everything, at 18 it just seems so difficult. I truly wanted to believe she had just up and left it all behind. I sure didn't want to hear that a body had been found. My hope was she hear something, found something, was just fed up and decided to get away from it all until she could think through to the next step. Even though my gut was telling me this wouldn't be true, I wanted it to be true so bad! I wanted AJ to return home safe, and reunite with Zach and rebuild their relationship. That was my hope.

I'm shattered, and I didn't know AJ.

My daughter is much like AJ in pushing herself, and striving for excellence. Though this pressure she places on herself has led to panic attacks because we all know you can't control everything, and have everything go the way you want it. She is 19, but knew she wasn't ready to leave for a university after graduation. Academically, sure. Emotionally, no. I didn't push it. She is attending Community College, and wants to transfer to University in the future, but she realizes that the partying, the dangers in Universities, the trying to fit in, find a good roommate that you get along with and has the same academic goals as you, etc. is difficult, and not something she's ready to tackle. Now many kids DO leave for colleges at 17 and 18 without a problem. From what little I could see into AJ's life at college, she wasn't truly enjoying it. She wasn't thrilled with the dorm situation, she missed her support system, she was thrusting herself into sports, and trying to keep her mind occupied with her studies. She was thriving for perfection, and with that comes great pressures. I even noted that AJ is a nail biter in many of her photos. While not a huge flag, it does point to inner difficulties she was dealing with, IMO!

At any rate, with Spring Break, most colleges have the dorms empty. AJ would have had to come home, or stay with a friend. I don't think the option was there to remain at the dorm through Spring Break.

This all just breaks my heart.

This was similar to my thought! Or even a crawl space, maybe she was kept alive and was injured, when wh got put in jail she had a would chance to escape and crawled out of either shed or house or crawl space. Maybe she was trying to get away and could go no further desired to his in the grass or wooded area but didn't make it far enough before her wounds took her. That's my guess.. Just cuz wh was so easy going and happy in the beginning I felt like he had her alive somewhere, somewhere he could see her and whatnot. I think he would be more distraught for cameras if he knew she was already deceased. Jmo

Also they could have been draining a well or crawl space or even septic to find a gun... If u wanted to hide a gun where "le would never find it" a septic tank would be perfect... I live in the country and septics and wells tanks aren't hard to access if you really wanted to...

Omg. All this stuff makes me so sick, but I know its all part of the process in our search for answers here and sadly, what has to be done. :(

(Eta: Yeah, a beer before noon is never too soon....on a Saturday :drink: )

Man, I wish we could just jump right to definitive answers, you know, day/time of death, cod, condition of remains, etc etc, that way we wouldn't have to entertain the worst scenarios unnecessarily, but unfortunately, until we get answers from LE, we have to wonder about all these things...

I remember when I first got here via Jessica Ridgeway I was hooooorrrriiiiified about the graphic/unpleasant speculations (which sadly the worst things turned to be true, actually worse than one could EEEVVVVVERR IMAGINE....)

Did I miss something? How is skibaboo related to aj case? BTW no matter what your connection ((hugs))

Skibaboo had a missing friend who was just found dead recently. The missing friend has a thread on WS.

It seemed like the investigation took a leap when the State and FBI got involve. I wonder why the news media hasn't went to the Southampton County Deeds office to find out who owns this house yet.

Most of the time you can look up this info right on the county's website .

The State and FBI have actually been involved since very early on.

My take is that there is an in law connection that WH has connecting him with the property that JH may not be aware of. She may know the person, but not the property.

ETA. Could also be a connection through drug activity... Speculation...

I think it is quite possible that the house is known to WH and not known to JH. I think they said it's an hour away from where JH lives. I live in the Pittsburgh area and I can say that there are many areas an hour away from me that I am totally unfamiliar with and would be lost if forced to drive and find anything.

The possibility that he knows this area and he kept secrets from her is "a given" in my mind. WH is definitely the type of person to keep secrets.

How long do y'all think it will take to get a confirmation for the ME?

No telling, but my gueeessss is soon in this case due to FBI involvement, fairly high pròfile, etc....jmo

Eta: Of course, also depends on the condition of the remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelly Jean