VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say that the interview with Zach broke my heart that is the first real emotion IMO ! And because of the way the media spins things nobody understands who he is and I think it was very sad for wh sister to go and speak, that's her brother and coming to realize something I'm sure she would rather not has got to be heart breaking I feel bad most of all for ajs sisters!!!!
I do not understand why people are donating money. That's very strange that every tweet I saw was about the giving money page ?

I've made a quick info sheet of what has been released by MSM.

Check it out here.

I'll continue to update it and clean it up as new info emerges. I think having something like this will be helpful for those who are just jumping in.

There are lots of images so I apologize if it is slow to load.

Bessie - or another mod if you pop in - could you maybe add this to the starting post please?

(And thanks!)

Goodnight, AJ. God bless your beautiful soul. ❤️

Hey all. First, let me say to Zach not to lose faith. The Lord is with you and he will provide the strength you need to get through this difficult time. JH, I haven't fully understood or agreed with your actions, but I want to tell you how sorry I am. No mother should ever have to go through this. Secondly, thanks to everyone for their posts. My heart is breaking for AJ's family, friends, and all of us who have grown to love her. She had such a beautiful soul with a heart of pure gold. I want the person(s) responsible to pay dearly for this.

Finally, to the person who shall not be named because I m sure she is lurking. WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!

I haven't posted in this thread, and rarely do at all (I'm not a great sleuthed yet, but I'm learning!) so I apologize for ramblings! I joined WS because the O'Brien/Liknes case hit too close to home. But I've been here following since the beginning. I have written and rewritten this post what seems like 100 times and still can't find the right words to express the sorrow I'm feeling for Zach, Brenchen and everyone involved, well almost everyone. I wish I could hug every single one of you. With all of the horrible things that seem to be happening in the world and when I just get overwhelmed with all of the negative, I got here and see all of the love and caring support from strangers around the world. It restores my faith in humanity and just proves that there are still amazing people out there that care, no matter what. If anything ever happened to me or someone I cared about I would be forever grateful to have any of you in my corner! This is the one of the first cases that I have actually broke down because I feel so connected. I just hope Zach and Brenchen know that we are always here in they need anything and will be thinking and praying for them!

And Zach, I can guarantee that your balloon release would be enormous! I have a candle lit for AJ and it I'll remain lit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check it out here.

I'll continue to update it and clean it up as new info emerges. I think having something like this will be helpful for those who are just jumping in.

Thank you soooo much luckyseven! You're a treasure! :loveyou:

I have been following this since the beginning, I post very little unless I have something I feel important to say. I have been praying so hard, and I am just so deflated. I so wanted this to end differently, Zach I have not great words of comfort, I am sorry. Just know so many care about you, and you have two beautiful daughters who need you so much right now. No matter how devastated you are, I KNOW you will be there for them and guide them through this. (((((Zach))))..... RIP AH and there will be justice...I have to believe that....Good Night everyone, I am going to go have a glass of wine and try and relax, this really has torn me up. (I am not great with words, for that I apologize)...

Prayers for this precious girl's family and friends. So sad... loss for words right now. :(

Check it out here.

You are amazing! Thank you.

Mods, websleuthers and family, please forgive me if this is too soon but this somehow seemed appropriate given the news today.

aj.png

Zach, I'm so very, very sorry. You don't know me, but please believe my thoughts are with you tonight. You have proved yourself to be a shining example of love and dedication for your child, and I hope - when the time is right - you can feel at peace that you did everything you possibly could to bring AJ home. Hollow words right now, I know.

I hated seeing this news. We all hoped better for AJ, for Zach, for all us that have followed this case. I am heartbroken.

How long do y'all think it will take to get a confirmation for the ME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove