VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to all of you who have given your time and energy to do such selfless acts with this forum. I have no words for the way you are impacting lives. I am grateful to have read your words and I am sending love to not only Zach and his family, but also to all of you.
:floating:

Absolutely. Who would have thought an internet forum could do so much.

How long do y'all think it will take to get a confirmation for the ME?

Could be a a day or two, could be months.

I hate to say it but as others have pointed out, it all depends on how badly decomposed the body is and if there are dental records.

Virginia has gotten some pretty heavy precipitation in the past month.

I've made a quick info sheet of what has been released by MSM.

Check it out here.

I'll continue to update it and clean it up as new info emerges. I think having something like this will be helpful for those who are just jumping in.

There are lots of images so I apologize if it is slow to load.

Lucky. We are very Lucky to have you. Your transcripts are a Godsend. My hearing could be better; So I am more of a reader. Thank you.

I had a rant earlier about the "pastor" but the mods deleted it... and rightly so... I'm not complaining... so I will use my big girl words... Really? in one post he is thanking everyone for "bringing AJ home"... in the next post he says that they have not given up hope that AJ is alive... and then the $$... sounds like WH gave him a lesson on how to make "word-salad"... JMO, MOO, I would go to bed if I could sleep....

Once again; I would personally like to jack-knife a 48 foot tractor trailer up Wesleys behind right now. Rest in peace AJ. We will continue to fight and seek justice for you.

I have no doubt that AJ would have been the best mother and friend in the world. And I didn't even know her.

Also; I would have let my daughter hang out with her at anytime. Because she seemed like the type of kid that you would want your daughters to hang out with. I salute.

Rest in peace AJ. We will continue to fight and seek justice for you.

I have no doubt that AJ would have been the best mother and friend in the world.

RSBM

no doubt. Zach we're here for you, here for AJ, keep asking. brenchen, you and yours too. I know Zach is strong, takes care of his family, but I'm going to wait here for him, until I hear from him.

honored to be with all you sleuthers who care so much to see this through for AJ

I spent the day at the coast with my girls, watching them frolic in the waves as I prayed and read your updates here.
5536170ee55b8a65b092f8f3bf40f509.jpg

I raced back to my Mom's place, as night fell, and as the latest turn of events made their way onto my feed, I cried, lit a candle, hugged them, and tried to find the words to express what's in my heart.
First of all, to Zach and his girls, my heart is with you tonight. As a parent and as a human being, please know you are not alone. Thank you so very much for allowing us into your life at such a vulnerable time. We are honored. We are here for the long haul, no matter how long it takes. You'll see that's how we WSers are. Anything you need...... :grouphug:
To the incredible people who have been here from thread #1, I just can't say enough. I know I'll forgot someone so I apologize in advance. Mountain_Kat and luckyseven, your input here has been beyond invaluable. Thank you so much for being AJ's angels here on earth.
To each and every WSer who has posted, lurked, shared her poster via SM and boots on the ground, who came to know and love this bright shining light of humanity, I thank you all from the bottom of my shattered heart tonight.
Together we await final word in collective anguish. Many of us have been down this road before, but it never gets any easier, at least it doesn't for me. I am so very thankful I have you all to lean on. I am sorry I wasn't as active on this thread, and I appreciate you all for your hard work on this case.
The pursuit of Justice for AJ is just beginning. May it be swift and harsh. She will remain in our hearts forever.
My candle is lit tonight, and will remain, for AJ..... :tears:
:floating:
:candle:
#JusticeForAJ
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember when Hannah Garner came out of hiding and some people were actually upset with her for running away and putting people through the anguish.

But I would kill to have that same situation happen here with Anjelica right now; Even though the chances are nil and most likely not doable. I would love for that to happen. Jmo

I hate to say it but as others have pointed out, it all depends on how badly decomposed the body is and if there are dental records.

There's always DNA testing as well. I'd think most people have dental records though.

As morbid as it sounds, if it is her, I'd be interested to know if there are 9mm bullets in the body.

Tonight, I am mourning the loss of AJ Hoffer. That is the only way I can refer to her.

I am one of the many that have followed this case but havent posted.
There are no words of comfort now it seems... just so many tears.
I want to tell Zach... You are truly one class act. You are the kind of father a daughter is proud of. You did everything in your power to find your daughter. You amazed me every day with your resilience. I know AJ feels your love... because all of us here could feel your love for her.
Thinking of you.

Sending out positive thoughts to Wendy Stokes tonight, too. I doubt she is sleeping well, if at all tonight. I am glad she no longer has blinders on, and reached out to the media. That took a lot of courage, and I admire her for that. In a way, she became a voice for justice for AJ today, by calling out her own brother. I hope that other people draw from her strength and follow suit.

Sending out positive thoughts to Wendy Stokes tonight, too. I doubt she is sleeping well, if at all tonight. I am glad she no longer has blinders on, and reached out to the media. That took a lot of courage, and I admire her for that. In a way, she became a voice for justice for AJ today, by calling out her own brother. I hope that other people draw from her strength and follow suit.

Agree: Wendy we love you and understand. You are a female that truly hates men violence against females. Plus we also understand the brother and sister bond.

I'm just so sorry that Wes didnt understand the stepfather and daughter bond. <modsnip>

But if true than he has given you the ultimate betrayal and I sympathize with you for that.

No hard feelings to you and the rest of the family. Iam truly sorry. WE feel your pain.

If Im not mistaken, the missing Portsmouth man whose remains were found in a Suffolk lake, it took ME 2-3 days to positively identify.

Pleas don't ask me to link. My head hurts, my heart is broken, and I want yo punch something really hard because the Vodka isn't helping to dull the pain.

With the 1000 pics of AJ and JH being a photographer; It truly seems like moms love taking pics of her pretty daughter.

So imo; Jen is hurting right now. Iam so sorry Jen that you lost your baby. You will always be AJ's number 1 fan and supporter.

I can tell by all the photos that you took of her that you loved your daughter.

I can see that clearly. You are always welcomed here. Jmo

I'm so sorry to hear this latest development it is very, very sad indeed.

I've been catching up for hours.

I'm just so sorry. So very sorry.

If Im not mistaken, the missing Portsmouth man whose remains were found in a Suffolk lake, it took ME 2-3 days to positively identify.

Pleas don't ask me to link. My head hurts, my heart is broken, and I want yo punch something really hard because the Vodka isn't helping to dull the pain.
Link Please.

Lol just kidding. I also understand how demanding that links are here while a poster is indisposed and doesn't have time to post links.

But I do understand why this site requires them.

But since Iam drinking lightly right now myself; Then I understand.

So hopefully Bessie and the others are indisposed right now as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove