VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always DNA testing as well. I'd think most people have dental records though.

As morbid as it sounds, if it is her, I'd be interested to know if there are 9mm bullets in the body.

AJ had braces a few years ago. She has dental records.

I wonder if there was clothing that matched the 'last seen' description?

Can anyone help me find the link between WH and the home in Franklin, if it's allowed.

Not seeing single entry 1703 on the site.

Norfolk, VA

Human Remains Discovered in Southampton County
In the search for missing teenager Angelica “AJ” Hadsell, the Norfolk Police Department’s investigative efforts were brought to the 34000 block of Smith’s Ferry Road in Southampton County, Virginia. Human remains have been discovered at that location and will be transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for further analysis and positive identification. At this time, there is no further information available for public release.

Police have said 2 different things concerning the site of the remains. They have said it was from a tip, and they have said it was from their investigation that they found that lead. I wonder which one is true. What brought them to that specific abandoned house?

Police have said 2 different things concerning the site of the remains. They have said it was from a tip, and they have said it was from their investigation that they found that lead. I wonder which one is true. What brought them to that specific abandoned house?

Good time for anyone directly concerned about where the information for the tip came from who is involved to dial that number and not media, I would think?

Tear Soup – a recipe for healing after loss
Helpful ingredients to consider
• A pot full of tears
• One heart willing to be broken open
• A dash of bitters
• A bunch of good friends
• Many handfuls of comfort food
• A lot of patience
• Buckets of water to replace the tears
• Plenty of exercise
• A variety of helpful reading material
• Enough self care
• Season with memories
• Optional: one good therapist and/or support group
Directions:
Choose the size pot that fits your loss. It’s okay to increase pot size if you miscalculated. Combine ingredients. Set the temperature for a moderate heat. Cooking times will vary depending on the ingredients needed. Strong flavors will mellow over time. Stir often. Cook no longer than you need to. Suggestions:
• Be creative
• Trust your instincts
• Cry when you want to, laugh when you can
• Freeze some soup to use as a starter for next time
• Keep your own soup-making journal so you won’t forget.
Serves: One
** To use this recipe in your publication or workshop, please use this byline.
Grandy’s Recipe for Tear Soup
Excerpt from the family storybook - Tear Soup, a recipe for healing after loss By Pat Schwiebert & Chuck DeKlyen. Illustrated by Taylor Bills Copyright: Grief Watch 2011 www.griefwatch.com

I love this and I needed it, thank you for sharing!

Once again; I would personally like to jack-knife a 48 foot tractor trailer up Wesleys behind right now. Rest in peace AJ. We will continue to fight and seek justice for you.

I have no doubt that AJ would have been the best mother and friend in the world. And I didn't even know her.

Also; I would have let my daughter hang out with her at anytime. Because she seemed like the type of kid that you would want your daughters to hang out with. I salute.
I have to say clearly this girl had great upbringing . Zach YOU were Clearly HER Father Pls DON'T beat yourself Up Over It because SHE knew . It was visible she was raised right even with everything so wrong all around her she was still so amazing. And it shows she had good parents. also I am so sad for JH. I Wish people would realize she Is Also grieving and Swallowing mistakes She's made. It must be awful. But if wh had his own sister convinced it's not far fetched to say he was great at being a flower on the outside and hiding inner weeds. I'm not great with words or emotion and I'm sorry if any of this sounds off. I pray for everyone this morning as this tragic news settles in.

I have to say clearly this girl had great upbringing . Zach YOU were Clearly HER Father Pls DON'T beat yourself Up Over It because SHE knew . It was visible she was raised right even with everything so wrong all around her she was still so amazing. And it shows she had good parents. also I am so sad for JH. I Wish people would realize she Is Also grieving and Swallowing mistakes She's made. It must be awful. But if wh had his own sister convinced it's not far fetched to say he was great at being a flower on the outside and hiding inner weeds. I'm not great with words or emotion and I'm sorry if any of this sounds off. I pray for everyone this morning as this tragic news settles in.

I agree with what you are saying and feeling. You are explaining it very well. And I agree that AJ clearly had a great upbringing to turn out as great as she did. And I agree that JH must be devastated and is swallowing past mistakes.

But I guess some of us here who have followed case after tragic case, where a parent allows an ex felon to move in and cause total devastation---it just gets so old after awhile. And hearing that she apparently only knew WH for a couple of months before she allowed him into her home and total access to her three young girls---:mad: SORRY, but that just bothers me so much. He was a career criminal, recently released from prison, and she barely knew him. I have a really hard time justifying that decision.

Can anyone help me find the link between WH and the home in Franklin, if it's allowed.
No "for sure" link, but googling on the address leads eventually to a surname, which is, coincidentally, the surname of a close relative. I don't think anyone has been able to confirm that there's a relationship between those two people (I spent a lot of time trying), but it is a very strange coincidence to have the same name pop up in these circumstances.

If this is AJ, I expect there will be concurrent announcements of positive ID and an arrest. (Or no foul play, I guess.)

JMO

I agree with what you are saying and feeling. You are explaining it very well. And I agree that AJ clearly had a great upbringing to turn out as great as she did. And I agree that JH must be devastated and is swallowing past mistakes.

But I guess some of us here who have followed case after tragic case, where a parent allows an ex felon to move in and cause total devastation---it just gets so old after awhile. And hearing that she apparently only knew WH for a couple of months before she allowed him into her home and total access to her three young girls---:mad: SORRY, but that just bothers me so much. He was a career criminal, recently released from prison, and she barely knew him. I have a really hard time justifying that decision.

Predatory criminals have the uncanny ability to identify who will make for an unsuspecting victim. They do and say the right things to people who are lacking a "BS" filter, if you will. And it doesn't take long for the victim to swallow it hook, line, and sinker. ("Those fish didn't stand a chance.") I see a mom who is totally devoted and loving to her girls. She is a victim here.

I'm also interested in this. They've said it was a tip, a lead, "divine intervention", and a PO explained "our efforts brought us to this location today." When asked to clarify, the police spokesman said that they could not talk about how they ended up at the house because it might "compromise the integrity" of the investigation.

So, uh... what? I'm wondering if they got a tip from someone close to WH who knew what happened and they don't want to say anything.

What makes this all even more sick and upsetting is now I go back to when this all first started an I thought to myself "I bet that stepdad was the one using her phone to pretend to be her " and here we are a month later and my gut is telling me the Same thing . It's just awful!! He incriminated himself and delivered the truth in subliminal ways ..sick twisted ways! I feel like he wants to be known he wants to go down like manson , bundy, dahmer, one of those type of gems ; I mean look everyone knows about manson an that damn nazi tattoo an here we have Wh with creepy eyelid tattoos. Well those tattoos are right , GAME OVER meaning I hope to God his little games and whatever else he has going on come to a screeching halt !! This case will make you sad , angry , worried, laugh (at some of the funny things said) all at the same time .

Morning,

Much love to you all. I'll check in throughout the day.

Predatory criminals have the uncanny ability to identify who will make for an unsuspecting victim. They do and say the right things to people who are lacking a "BS" filter, if you will. And it doesn't take long for the victim to swallow it hook, line, and sinker. ("Those fish didn't stand a chance.") I see a mom who is totally devoted and loving to her girls. She is a victim here.

As far as AJ being missing goes, yes, JH is a victim. If the person found at the Franklin home yesterday is AJ, yes, JH is a victim.

We still don't know if this IS Anjelica (despite the obviousness of it most likely being her). We still don't know if LE can directly tie WH to her going missing and/or demise (despite the fact most all of us think he's the one). We don't know if JH even knew of WH's career criminal past before she opened her home (and her girls) to him after only knowing him for a few months.

IF this is AJ, IF LE charge him with her murder, IF JH knew of his violent criminal past and let him in anyway, then it is not at all unreasonable to feel both sorrow & sympathy and anger and disgust for yet ANOTHER single mom, who knowingly brought the boogey man home. It's far too common in the cases we follow here, where the kids were loved of course, but they didn't come first. Mom came first, and in putting herself first she put them in the danger zone.

moo.

No "for sure" link, but googling on the address leads eventually to a surname, which is, coincidentally, the surname of a close relative. I don't think anyone has been able to confirm that there's a relationship between those two people (I spent a lot of time trying), but it is a very strange coincidence to have the same name pop up in these circumstances.

Thank you for explaining it better than I did and without getting yourself in trouble ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove