VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may well be right. Those who know me here on WS know that I always try to think the best of people. That's why I qualified my statement about JH with an "if." But if anyone from that "camp" is reading here, they would be well-advised to inform JH, or whoever is managing the BAJHFB page and the funding site (which is in JH's) name, that continuing to strongly promote raising funds for a "search" at this tragic time is very poor form IMO. They give the appearance that AJ's disappearance is all about $$$$$. If that is not how they feel, it needs to stop. That was the reason for my post.

I hope you don't feel I was reprimanding you or your post. When I said "choose" I meant it personally. All the same thoughts go through my head when I see this stuff, but I'm going to try to reform my own thoughts. If I offended you, I apologize. I don't think you need to defend your position. ;)

I hope whatever comes out in the next few hours or days gives justice and closure to everyone who loved her. I hope it is not too painful and heartbreaking.

:doh:
Thank you MsMarple! :blushing:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took me a while to figure it out - I kept thinking something "broke," lol. It's bad enough trying to remember "my" time is three hours earlier than Virginia time.

Sweet Jesus, hold AJ and those who love her close in your arms.

But I am still wondering if she might have been in a very shallow grave. Perhaps portions became visible and she was discovered. Buy it is hard to believe she would not be at least partially buried or covered or hidden. JMO

I agree with this. Wasn't there an article (someone help me find it real quick) suggesting that the search started at 8 am, but the person was not found until 10 am?

WH lurking in the background with arms crossed.

Sorry, the quote didn't carry over.(my fault). My response was too the two pics from AJ' s flicker offered for comparison. In the photo with her friend WH is in the background lurking. It's creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove