VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mother of Dragons. I'm sorry everyone. Please keep sleuthing. You make a big difference.

Zach, I am in the neighborhood also. If there is anything at all I can do, please let me know.
Huggs to Zach and to everyone here around the world that have come together at this time.

Mother a Dragons, you ROCK!

Can I add some locations to the map? If we can map search areas (clothes, phone), then we can compare those locations to the known persons of interest.

I haven't been able to closely follow the case, but I'd be happy to update the map.

The person to liaise with about maps would be SBHack; link in 1st post :)

I just posted this:

Originally Posted by Sjm_qc View Post

UPDATE ON ZACH

Mother of Dragons will be along very shortly with details, but in the meantime, she sends this message:

" Zach is ok and home safe. He's in good spirits."

THANK YOU - I only saw it after posting :)

I just read over the SM rules again and I think this is okay, sorry if not -

:rumor:

I saw a comment on a news article FB post from someone who lives very near JH. He said that she has started some kind of remodeling project and has been having construction done for the last two weeks. Does anyone local know if this is true? Or maybe someone recalls seeing home construction in any of the MSM videos at the house? Thanks.

Something just hit me about the location of the house. Perhaps WH was looking for a site he could leave a body. That road, judging by the videos in the media, is a pretty busy road for a rural area during the day so I imagine a lot of people use that road to get from A to B. Perhaps he was looking for a place and did a double take at that house. According to the media, it looked "dilapidated" and had "waist-high grass" which points to it being an abandoned property.

Now, say he did a double take and made a u-turn to go drive by it again. Maybe it was on the opposite side of the road so he had to turn around once again to pull to the side of the road and really look at it.

My question is, would that kind of strange activity/movement be able to be tracked by cellphone pings? Someone kind of circling a certain property and perhaps hovering over it?

If backtracking while pinging from the same tower then i dont think so. But vehicle gps; than yes. Maybe the fbi was doing the ping and or gps leg work so npd was waiting on them to say check here check there.

Since this isn't the show Criminal Minds; Iam sure the process is tedious but since the feds have more resources; Then its worth the wait while local detectives can concentrate on other things. Jmo

I saw a comment on a news article FB post from someone who lives very near JH. He said that she has started some kind of remodeling project and has been having construction done for the last two weeks. Does anyone local know if this is true? Or maybe someone recalls seeing home construction in any of the MSM videos at the house? Thanks.

While technically something like this is considered a rumor, I will say this...

Last September (the 9th actually, and I only remember that because it was my grandma's birthday) I called a tree service to come and trim the giant red maple in my backyard. They put us on "the list" and as weeks turned into months and December rolled around, they finally showed up.

Had our family been going through something as awful as the Hadsell family the day the tree people showed up, it would have looked really odd. I'm only saying it's possible whatever is being done (if the rumor is true) could have been scheduled & paid for a LONG time ago but was just now able to be done.

moo. (and yes I've seen the rumor too and left it alone because... tree trimmers)

Well it doesn't take much for a person to look up vacant houses that has been on the market for a long time via Trulia or whatever. Maybe he had been staring at certain long term vacant properties online that happened to catch le attention.

But 9 times out of 10 it was a place he passed by before. His line of work puts him in many places that he could have contiplated on.

Just like in Erin Corwin s case. The killer was familiar with certain locations that he figured would be the best place.

But in this case; I think it was something that the perp just remembered and not planned.

Wonder what kind of remodeling? Replacing carpets? Removing flooring? Painting walls? etc etc etc

Did she sneak out of the house to spend the night with someone? Boyfriend or maybe a girl friend?

I don't think so. ( I'm behind so this has probably been answered)
Have you read all the threads?
She was awake at 7 am and said goodbye to her mother and sisters when they left the house.
There were texts from her phone to her mom saying she was with friends but her mom said it didn't sound like AJ. She knows how she talks and it was off.
Not one friend has come forward to say "she was with me."
I think she was kidnapped that morning and the killer is the one who sent the texts to delay a missing persons report.
In the initial missing report, she was last seen at 7 am. Then, about 10 days later, WH says he met her at noon at a gas station to give her money and they just kinda stared at each other for 30 minutes. He said "she departed my presence at 12:45. ". He said he got in trouble by his boss for being late back from lunch.
Ever since then, I haven't been able to get the idea out of my head that he killed her at 12:45.

Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't thank you enough for being my "virtual hand" and giving me strength. You helped me when I was the one trying to help. Thank you for being my strength. I needed that.

Daenerys, :) ,

I was just happy and honoured to be able to help in a very small way, from a long way away.

While you were out there for/with Zach, others were holding *my* hand virtually, and EVERYONE here was thinking, praying, sending good vibes.

:yourock:

I'm once again very proud and humbled to be part of this community.

Zach, we're here for you. Whatever you need, WSers have got your back. I'm sure the Garner family won't mind me borrowing their slogan and saying "Hooks up" for you and AJ.

I don't think so. ( I'm behind so this has probably been answered)
Have you read all the threads?
She was awake at 7 am and said goodbye to her mother and sisters when they left the house.
There were texts from her phone to her mom saying she was with friends but her mom said it didn't sound like AJ. She knows how she talks and it was off.
Not one friend has come forward to say "she was with me."
I think she was kidnapped that morning and the killer is the one who sent the texts to delay a missing persons report.
In the initial missing report, she was last seen at 7 am. Then, about 10 days later, WH says he met her at noon at a gas station to give her money and they just kinda stared at each other for 30 minutes. He said "she departed my presence at 12:45. ". He said he got in trouble by his boss for being late back from lunch.
Ever since then, I haven't been able to get the idea out of my head that he killed her at 12:45.

Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That quote is just so disturbing and psychopathic. He's describing watching her die. I'd guess that really is the time she "departed his presence".

I have not noticed any kind of construction type vehicles or any work being done on at least the front part of the house.

We may never know how much modern tech (cell pings, GPS, etc.) has to do with solving this case but I suspect it likely has a lot more to do with where the investigation is now, than we realize. I know there are dedicated LE officials who have seen this coming for a VERY long time and have devoted themselves to staying on top of it.

Back in 1994 I knew a seasoned detective with the Fresno CA PD who saw it coming (the heavy use of tech by mainstream society and the criminal element as well) and dove in headfirst to learn everything he could about how tech can be used in solving such cases just like AJ's. He went on to actually train incoming agents at Quantico and detectives with the RCMP. That was 20+ years ago when most people still didn't even know what "the internet" really was or how tech would shape our lives.

While of course this is NOT an episode of Criminal Minds, there are actually TONS of LE officials that are on top of the way technology is used, and how it can unlock clues that lead to solving cases. I've been honored to meet some of these men and women and I have to say my hat is SO off to them. They're brilliant at what they do and I couldn't be more proud of them.

I just had to say that. Because a lot of what they find is so horrific, so un-see-able, they genuinely do deserve the full support, prayers and appreciation of the public.

That should be front and center on a FB page for AJ, if LE is still looking for it, I would think.

That's a good point. They may have known about it, and found out about it a long time ago for all we know.

For someone to have killed her during the day makes more sense than in the evening. It was a weekday, so most people would be at work and nobody would hear much if there was anything to be heard. I highly doubt there was a gunshot because I feel like that would be heard by SOMEONE. I think the noon meeting with WH is when she was no longer with us.

I truly think that Wes wanted more time with her; But due to the unsuspected media coverage via Nancy grace and others; His brain froze. He probably thought that her case would just go to the bottom of the pile. But once all the media came a board. Game over. He was so paranoid that he started running his mouth and framing himself in the long run. Thanks Wes.

That's a good point. They may have known about it, and found out about it a long time ago for all we know.

Honestly, as soon as I learned the FBI had been in on this investigation from the beginning, it answered a lot of questions I had about why LE was being so tight lipped. In my extremely subjective experience, this is very standard protocol especially when they (LE) actually do have a suspect or POI but can't name him/her just yet due to lack of critical evidence. Obviously I don't know if this is the case in THIS case, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

It was never confirmed, but Brenchen was pretty sure that LE confirmed video of her at 7-11 the night after WH claims to have met her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed