VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a local, as mentioned before, and I am related to at least one person who was involved in an early search. This is not confirmed by LE, (obviously) but there was evidence found or "planted" in other places as well, as far as I hear. This leads me to believe that LE has much more than we know. Also, I hope that shoe prints have been taken from all of these sites where evidence has been found, though it may have been too late in some cases. There were a lot of envelopes taken as evidence from that abducted house as per the news feeds...I wonder what they found?

IMO The debit/credit card was snipped and left to make it look like a crime was committed nearby and to point a finger at a neighbor.

Thank you. That sounds clever.

But who has ever heard of a crime that involved cutting up a debit card?

IMO The debit/credit card was snipped and left to make it look like a crime was committed nearby and to point a finger at a neighbor.

I agree, Mom, I read that obituary and was totally disgusted. It seems to talk about everyone else in the world but Anjelica. Oh, and make sure we add the part about where funds can go. Sorry, snarky this morning and really and completely and thoroughly ANGRY for SO many reasons :tantrum:
My disgust started at "was born to mother" as if she gave birth and made a vaby alone and SOLEY owned this child.

Does anyone know, has anyone heard, what happened to the dog who got in the way of WH's Liam Neesoning?

That's a good question. I know he was charged with something about that, but would like to know how the dog is doing.

Zach should have a new obit printed in the papers with pics of him and AJ and let people know that she will always be Anjelica Hoffer in his eyes. Jmo

Wasn't AJ at college the week prior? BBM

Can we go back to the Go-Pro?

Transcript by Lucky Seven.

It was what my daughter wants. *voice cracks* I overheard a conversation between my daughter and his mother the week prior and I heard them talking about a GoPro. Now, I do heating and air. I don’t know what a GoPro is. I had to google it and it took me a few hours to figure it out. But I figured it out and when she asked if she could get some money I understood what she was probably asking, so I gave her $200 because these things are a little over that.

These results came up within a few seconds:

http://gopro.com/
http://shop.gopro.com/cameras/hero/CHDHA-301.html

My questions:

Why would AJ want a Go Pro?
Why would the bf want a Go- Pro?

What are they looking to document with the purchase of the Go Pro?

Could the seller have been on Craigslist and someone Anjelica did not know? I searched Craigslist in VB to see if people were selling them online.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ele/4971165614.html -

Just questions and an example. What are the top ten reasons people buy a Go Pro? Hmmm...

Zapped-
I haven't posted in a long time because I needed to reset my password and finally did. I've followed this thread from beginning. I had to come out of lurk mode for this.

AGREE with you 110%!!! My children come before anything and anyone. And if they did wrong, and I knew it, I would still love them, but I have raised them to know right from wrong, and that if you play you will pay.

I pray that my teenage daughter stays on a straight path and continues to be a lover and a giver. I also pray my 4.5 yo son stays sweet, loving and caring. On another note- this little boy is such a handful and I love every minute of it!!

And IIRC, the debit card being found by that certain person was the impetus for Wes breaking into that person's home. So it is ALL totally connected imo. The fact that nephbro happened to be there just in time to snap a photo of the target, finding the cc is the icing on the cake.

So Wes admits that he asked 4 teens to LIE to the cops about the jacket found in the targets home. It is very hard to deny that was a set up by Wes and his family member.

Which then brings up the question of the other clothing items called in by them. <The very same crew that LIED about the jacket in the break in. How can we take anything they find seriously after knowing the last 'evidence' was bogus?

Today I remembered something that Wes said in one of his word salad rants. He said that the cops told him they were concerned that he was going to 'stumble upon her body and call it in.' And I bet they were worried about that. can you imagine if Wes had called for a search party on the abandoned home and someone found her there? That would be a prosecutors nightmare scenario. Everything trampled on and tainted. Complete chaos and defense attorneys dream.

Do you think the credit card could have been cut up in front of AJ in a humiliating hateful way, as in "you no longer have access to this account because you won't do/did do _________" during a fight that may have happened after 7:01am? ....

I actually considered this myself. If she did get into an argument with a parent maybe over her going somewhere or using the funds that a parent didn't approve of, I could see a parent taking a debit card and cutting it up in the heat of the moment or taking it away from a child. It would be making a major statement in cutting it up though. A person that was privileged to the information that the card was cut up and had access to it could have easily removed it from the trash as a way to use it to through off an investigation. AJ could have told called Wes and asked him for money because so-and-so cut up my card. Just an opinion on what could have happened. Who really knows because these are the little details that we aren't privileged to in this case. I used to go crazy over trying to figure this stuff out.

We are talking about a less than credible blogger interview, are we not?

If one idiot asks another idiot a question, what exactly do you expect, the Ten Commandments or something?

JMO

Hey, we actually AGREE on something. :wink:

Tomorrow morning, take a walk around a residential block and see what you find on the ground.

I am 99.99% positive you will find at least one envelope.

Odds are better than 50-50 you will also find a debit/credit/gift card.

JMO

ETA - And I do not blame anyone whose child is missing for getting excited.

The fact that the debit card was snipped into pieces shows, to me at least, that this wasnt a robbery....or motivated by a need for money.

It also shows that whoever did this had enough sense to know better than to try to use that card.

Thats just one reason out of a myriad of reasons why Im leaning toward someone a little older and more street smart or seasoned as the perp.

But who has ever heard of a crime that involved cutting up a debit card?

Agree. He could have thought that same exact thing after he did it. That's why he left the biggest identifiable piece of the card near Texty's house. Jmo.

With WH's previous history of Breaking and Entering, I wonder why (IF he is the one responsible) that AJ was left outside? Was it because he was in too big of a hurry to put her inside? Did he plan on returning to move her somewhere else? With all the water in the area, was she purposely left somewhere outside in hopes that she would be found? With all his travels here and there, why leave her in an area where he was known to have recently been working? Could this abandoned house possibly have been used for other things? Was there a Go-Pro ever purchased? This should be easily clarified by asking the person it was intended to be bought for? Did AJ have a current boyfriend at the time of her demise? If so, I wonder why it wasn't mentioned that way in the obituary? So many questions....so few answers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper