VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An accomplice could have flown in and rented a van, maybe that's why he was buying time until the following night? So he may have had one person help him clean up and move her out of the house, and another fly in, rent a car at the airport, help with the move to Franklin later, then fly out. So luckyseven's point about the timeline focused away from somebody coming in later and moving her? Why would he need to stretch the timeline? It had to be logistics. Using an untraceable car and getting distance in space and time from the crime. So why would he need to buy so much time? He may have been waiting for somebody to fly in rent a car meet him and take her away.

Snipped and bolded for clarity.

Absolutely!

Just so I feel better...here is my post from 3/29/15 on thread #8 post #1032.

I might be alone on this one, but I do not think he gave her $200. The pretense of meeting I think is just a way to explain away the reason any witnesses might have seen him with her or even in the neighborhood.

Just as a reminder, she was initially last seen at 7am. Then a few days later WH has a revelation and states he saw her at around noon. Then a few days later he explains he met her because she calls (which she "never does") to ask for money (which she ALSO "never does"). And he just gives her $200 because the week before he overheard her and her mom talking about GOPros. Wait what? How did he overhear this conversation if he had been kicked out of the house? I think it's because none of it ever happened. IMO

I'd like to be the "fishing trip" party pooper. That rumor being stated as though it were a fact drives me right up the wall.

The fishing trip is my biggest pet peeve! Thank you! If I put on a tiger costume and take a pic for Facebook, do I become a tiger?

How do we know there was no gas station?

If you are clearing up the situation then you would probably say which gas station and where. With the hopes of jogging somebodys recollection.

Like he says Gopro instead of just a camera. So why not say we met at the Shell or whatever instead of just a gas station.

It just seems odd. Jmo.

We don't. I said "I think it's obvious." But, we have no idea factually.

WH said the police tried to tell him there was no video of him and AJ at the gas station. Am I correct? I know we can't go by that for sure, but it sounds reasonable. I know LE is allowed to lie, but again, why would they lie about that?

It has been my belief that this crime took place early in the morning.

If you are clearing up the situation then you would probably say which gas station and where. With the hopes of jogging somebodys recollection.

Like he says Gopro instead of just a camera. So why not say we met at the Shell or whatever instead of just a gas station.

It just seems odd. Jmo.

I think he was impeding LE about the pings in his room. Maybe LE said we have her phone in your room and he said no I met her at a gas station during that time. I think there is only one or two gas stations within ping distance of him.

I'm going to message you bc I don't know the rules that well but the short answer is yes !:)

It just seems odd. Jmo.

Yeah, how much of his lying can be explained by his being lousy at lying?

This is why I'm so grateful for Lucky's long post. We have to keep remembering what stuff is in there because WH wants it in there and then figure out, if we can, why he wants it in there.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that I'm beginning to think that some of it is inexplicable dumbness.

WH said the police tried to tell him there was no video of him and AJ at the gas station. Am I correct? I know we can't go by that for sure, but it sounds reasonable. I know LE is allowed to lie, but again, why would they lie about that?

It has been my belief that this crime took place early in the morning.

Me too. That's another reason why I say WH might have texted himself from AJ's home... if it happened earlier in the day he would have had her phone all afternoon.

It just seems odd. Jmo.

Exactly , that's probably the only thing he didn't go into gigantic detail about.

It's difficult to form a functional timeline out of such a dysfunctional mess. There have been so many different stories as to when AJ was last seen, when she was last heard from, what she was doing when she was last seen, what she was doing prior to her disappearance, who texted who last, what was said in the texts, who was living where at the time of her disappearance and for how long, yada yada yada. I can't even imagine how difficult it has been for LE to have to try and sort thru all the discrepancies and stories that have been told. JMO

Okay, I don't want to get us too distracted because I really wanted people to think about that afternoon timeline. But I see that some of you definitely get what I'm saying! So, here's a thought that struck me yesterday... I always try to be logical so this is a little "out there" for me, but I'm curious what you guys think...

What if WH was the one to text HIMSELF from AJ's phone asking for money? We know he had a burner.. we know LE have been suspicious of the phone pings... etc.

I say this because, if he is to blame, he clearly has no problems impersonating her via text message, as he would have been required to do so at least once. Plus, remember this detail? Wesley claims that AJ was texting him throughout the day (the okay emoji) but he never substantiates the story beyond that.

He also goes out of his way to talk about the phrasing of the text message, he repeats over and over that she texted him "can i get some money?" and that it was unusual for her to text that way... On the flip, I can totally imagine WH typing "can i get some money?" if he was trying to brainstorm some suave, quick plan. What if he needed to buy himself some time and/or explain a missing $200 so he made up that story on the fly in order to cover?

This would explain why he said that she sent him a emoji because he sent it to himself. So the word emoji on the phone screen stuck in his head.

Like i said yesterday; I would have just said she text me a smiley face or a thumbs up sign or something. But I guess I could be over reaching on this emoji statement he made.

Okay, I don't want to get us too distracted because I really wanted people to think about that afternoon timeline. But I see that some of you definitely get what I'm saying! So, here's a thought that struck me yesterday... I always try to be logical so this is a little "out there" for me, but I'm curious what you guys think...

What if WH was the one to text HIMSELF from AJ's phone asking for money? We know he had a burner.. we know LE have been suspicious of the phone pings... etc.

I say this because, if he is to blame, he clearly has no problems impersonating her via text message, as he would have been required to do so at least once. Plus, remember this detail? Wesley claims that AJ was texting him throughout the day (the okay emoji) but he never substantiates the story beyond that.

He also goes out of his way to talk about the phrasing of the text message, he repeats over and over that she texted him "can i get some money?" and that it was unusual for her to text that way... On the flip, I can totally imagine WH typing "can i get some money?" if he was trying to brainstorm some suave, quick plan. What if he needed to buy himself some time and/or explain a missing $200 so he made up that story on the fly in order to cover?

If he already had her phone before their gas station "meeting", so to speak, which is why it may have been pinging with his phone throughout the day (maybe)?

Which would place her with him earlier, around the time he dropped off the truck (which I think would be after 730.) And he definitely entered the house, if the ammo listed as missing was the same in his apt (and there is evidence of the credit card having been cut there)

I said the same thing in an earlier post regarding the fact that just because no one saw anyone there doesn't mean no one was there. However, I don't think it's legal to just be out shooting on abandoned property. I mean it's rural out there, but there are neighbors. So, even though it was good you mentioned it, I don't think that could be correct. That's not to say that they couldn't have gone shooting in the woods in the area, just probably not at a residence in my opinion. I really want to know what evidence was collected, though.

I would have completely agreed with you until I moved into this house. I hear gun shots now about once a week, usually over the weekend. There used to be a "gun club" down the road a couple miles and it shut down. Those guys migrated to the hills behind my house and I have neighbors on each side of me, in track homes. There is also a high school right there, to make matters worse. At first it scared the hell out of me, and somehow I grew accustomed to it; my main concern is that there are wild horses over there and I don't want anyone to shoot THEM. Sorry for the whole tangent, just to say that I think in rural Virginia they probably are used to hearing random gun shots and perhaps don't think twice?

This would explain why he said that she sent him a emoji because he sent it to himself. So the word emoji on the phone screen stuck in his head.

Like i said yesterday; I would have just said she text me a smiley face or a thumbs up sign or something. But I guess I could be over reaching on this emoji statement he made.

Oh that's brilliant. It has bothered me to no end ever since I first heard him say "emoji." Who says emoji? Someone who just learned a new word that's who.

He said the 'can get some money' twice. Once, in the telephone interview where somebody is panting on the other end of line, then once in the Jailhouse Rock. The second time, he is defensive about the wording, IIRC. We had been discussing his wording here after the panting interview if you recall, before the one where he is defensive about the wording. I'm sure LE questioned him about the wording too.

I just went into this with someone last night how he told the big long story about putting the truck key in the mailbox. In an attempt to magnify his statement about not going into the house in the morning.

He said the 'can get some money' twice. Once, in the telephone interview where somebody is panting on the other end of the line with panting on the other end of the line, then once in the Jailhouse Rock. The second time, he is defensive about the wording, IIRC. We had been discussing his wording here after the panting interview if you recall, before the one where he is defensive about the wording. I'm sure LE questioned him about the wording too.

I need to go back and watch that interview and take some notes. See if I notice anything to add...

Is the phone one posted somewhere?

He said the 'can get some money' twice. Once, in the telephone interview where somebody is panting on the other end of the line with panting on the other end of the line, then once in the Jailhouse Rock. The second time, he is defensive about the wording, IIRC. We had been discussing his wording here after the panting interview if you recall, before the one where he is defensive about the wording. I'm sure LE questioned him about the wording too.

What??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member