VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is kinda O/T but I was just wondering if any of you locals here are planning on going to the memorial service on Saturday? I'm local but I never knew AJ personally, although as much as I have learned about her over the past weeks I feel like we were great friends. She has touched my heart in such a big way I know I will always have a place in it for her. I was just wondering if there is some sort of etiquette for this sort of thing, is it disrespectful to go? This may sound like a silly question to most of you, but I hope you can understand why I am asking.

I am attending with my daughter, but I expect it to be very crowded. The chapel at the funeral home is not that big.

Whoa, let us trying to remember that Zach is grieving, and if blogging about the way he was treated and the anger is the way he deals with it that is fine with me.

He is handling it much more appropriately than I ever did. I hated everybody for a long time when my bf died. I also blamed everybody for it.

So Zach is being fairly tame in my book.

Yeah, funny how that works. You just don't know how to stir the pot as well, I suppose. And I know I thank you for it.

She OWNS Anjelica and all the rights thereof including branding and trademark and whatever dumb crap. She OWNS but does she love? Is she capable?

Did she copyright her photos of Anjelica and tell you that you couldnt use her photos on your fliers or something? Did you tell her it was wrong for letting others use AJs case and likeness to raise money for other stuff; And she yelled back by saying she owned AJ and she will do whatever she likes?

I am just trying to figure out the brand/trademark part of your comment. But you dont have to reply.

Just let them know you love them every day, which I'm sure you do. Maybe you could just arrange a meeting this week to take them out to dinner or for ice cream or something or even go to the house and bring them something small, their favorite treat. Let them know you are there for them and respect them too. I am sure they don't want to go far from their mother because they are probably hurting for her too. I know it's probably hard for you to go over to that house given the fact that there are so many people that are probably pitted against you. Stay strong.

THIS! This is great advice.

Did she copyright her photos of Anjelica and tell you that you couldnt use her photos on your fliers or something? Did you tell her it was wrong for letting others use AJs case and likeness to raise money for other stuff; And she yelled back by saying she owned AJ and she will do whatever she likes?

I am just trying to figure out the brand/trademark part of your comment. But you dont have to reply.
No it was just a figure of speech

:stop:

If you have a problem with something someone posts, report the posts and let the mods handle it. Bickering back and forth here on forum is going to do nothing but earn people a time out, and possibly shut down the thread.

You guys know the TOS!

(Not a mod, blah blah blah, just trying to help.)

I think Zach is just terrified right now that things will unfold with his girls the same way they unfolded with Anjelica because he sees many of the same things happening all over again. This is a totally understandable feeling.

((((Zach)))) It will be okay. They are with their mom right now because they probably feel she needs them more. I would be frustrated, too, but kids have a way of making us leave them alone when they don't want to have to choose. They will come around.

Reading all these wonderful posts to Zach stressing that the best interests of the children are of primary importance makes me hope that someone in JH's support group is saying the same things to her.

I would guess like the flyers incident. Their flyer was the only "allowed" flyer. (Which to me, is BEYOND ridiculous!) I'd want flyers everywhere (if the missing were my child) and wouldn't care who made them as long as the info was accurate and police number was listed.

I think Zach is just terrified right now that things will unfold with his girls the same way they unfolded with Anjelica because he sees many of the same things happening all over again. This is a totally understandable feeling.

((((Zach)))) It will be okay. They are with their mom right now because they probably feel she needs them more. I would be frustrated, too, but kids have a way of making us leave them alone when they don't want to have to choose. They will come around.

I would wait until indictments are handed down. This way they know that Zach was the safer choice. And that it was wrong for mom to cling to WH. They will look at her differently one day and Zach will be the good guy again. Jmo

Zach, no questions or suggestions from me. I have never been in your situation and cannot imagine your anger and grief. Take it minute by minute. You have been a great father until now and I am certain you will continue to be. I have faith in you.

I am not sure how to phrase this, bear with me.

Who wouldn't with the benefit of hindsight want to turn back the clock and protect AJ from the evil that took her from this world?

I think that people do not want to see evil befall any other young girls.

It is good to have the benefit of the doubt, but also good to have "the gift of fear" as Gavin Debecker so eloquently espouses.

What bothers me with all of this as with any other crime, is the lack of moral compass the perpetrator has. I cannot wrap my head around it. I read these forums because I strongly believe in justice and that we are here for the good of all. To put it simply ... To love one another. When someone commits a horrible crime like this and you have others covering up for them,it chips away at that hope you have for mankind. WH is a bad seed unfortunately, and has never reformed himself. I don't know what happened to him growing up; is it nurture or nature? My thoughts on this are that WH is guilty. No, I am not jury or God, I am merely looking at the facts.
Fact one: He lied about meeting up with AJ, lied about giving her money, lied about the GO PRO, and continues to backtrack changing his story to cover for himself. Why does an innocent person need to cover for themselves?
Fact two: He planted evidence. That appears plain and simple. He was covering for himself as his fingerprints were on the bankcard, on the jacket, etc. He was leading these searches with manipulation and purpose to obstruct or thwart evidence.
Fact three: He is a known criminal with a heinous history of kidnapping, abuse, rape, bank robbery, drug use, and probably a plethora of other crimes he has not gotten caught for.
Fact four: His work van was in Franklin the week of March 2nd, AJ's phone pinged somewhere near WH's motel room,(text message to sister) and later out near the pond on Joyner's Bridge rd. I am thinking it was the text message to mom ping from that area in Franklin early in the a.m.
LE knows what they are doing it is merely a matter of time and following protocol on evidence obtained. I wish JH would come clean on what the family dynamics were in that household. I wonder if AJ ever opened up and shared with a friend.
Zach I wish you Good Healing, unfortunately WH is a smooth manipulator and you were up against a Con Man. They are conniving and know the system and they are grandiose and self serving. Love yourself and be strong, your girls will come around on their time. This a difficult time for them, and they are probably lost in the loss of AJ and cannot handle much more than that right now. I still hold out hope because there are good people in this world.

It's time to move on from the custody discussion please.

:stop:

If you have a problem with something someone posts, report the posts and let the mods handle it. Bickering back and forth here on forum is going to do nothing but earn people a time out, and possibly shut down the thread.

You guys know the TOS!

(Not a mod, blah blah blah, just trying to help.)

I am sorry Mountain_Kat! We can be so bad :cry:

:bump:

I haven't had a chance to go looking for this, so I'll bump my request up. If someone answered, I missed it. Thanks!

Page 16 of this linked document below is what you're looking for I believe. This is the documentation for the 2005 Bank Robbery charges that resulted in his incarceration. It's the "Memorandum in Support of Objection to PSR and Sentencing Memorandum" (PSR=Pre-Sentencing Report - US District Court)

https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032416290.pdf

While we're providing links this is the other one that was part of the same MSM story on WTKR...

Below is the link to the initial arrest warrants for:
-Current lock up in Norfolk for the B&E, obstruction x 4 & possession of ammo (pages 1-8)
-2005 press release from the local news in Ohio (page 9)
-2005 State of Ohio Grand Jury indictment for charges related to the rape, abduction, etc of WH's previous wife (pages 10-15; indictment only - no resulting conviction)

https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf

Well, now my brain is locked up. And I was going to post a "smack" emoticon, followed by a "wink", but apparently my computer is locked up too!

:gaah: because this is the only long code I can remember. LOL!

I am not sure how to phrase this, bear with me.

Who wouldn't with the benefit of hindsight want to turn back the clock and protect AJ from the evil that took her from this world?

I think that people do not want to see evil befall any other young girls.

It is good to have the benefit of the doubt, but also good to have "the gift of fear" as Gavin Debecker so eloquently espouses.

Gotcha! Well phrased!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member